Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post Your Wish lists for Free Items

Comments

• ems66676ems66676 Posts: 71 Member
    i cant add the link but its ems66676 anything gifted would be highly appreciated xx
  • SadistWitch666SadistWitch666 Posts: 78 Member
    @Aaronsims, no problem at all. I knew you would appreciate, and that is why you were picked. You're very welcome. Just wanted to make sure you got them. Cool B)
    28rgwnd.gif

• AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    edited October 2014
    @ems66676 here is your WL http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ems66676

also, I hope you don't mind me suggesting this @ems66676, but you will be much more likely to receive gifts if you break up some of the sets in your Wish List into single items. Those single items can really add up and bring your Complete a Set discount to a manageable price. For example, I just got the Waning Moon set with out spending a single sim point because I'd gotten so many individual gifts from the set that when it came up on the Daily Deal it was free for me. I definitely suggest checking out this other thread as well. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/711527/complete-a-set/p1
    thank you arronsims
    thank you for the gift @arronsims
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited October 2014
    Okay, after trying to discover a new lot I could use in Appaloosa (Pets world/Town), I dug up the stupidest thing by far: I own a good chunk of the Old Town: Starter Kit and with the Storybook Dining Room set on sale until tomorrow I added 2 pieces to my wishlist that will drag it down far enough to be free. And I added the Old Town Dining table as well as the entire Old Town: Starter Kit. So needless to say I was surprised.

@SimsAddiction968 I haven't been getting ads for months, again. I racked up 10 simpoints before they performed their famous vanishing act.
    @Cynth220 "............and with the Storybook Dining Room set on sale until tomorrow...................."

How do you find out what's going to be on sale tomorrow? Thanks
    28rgwnd.gif

• awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    @SadistWitch666 I think they mean, it's on sale now and will be until tomorrow. I don't think anybody knows what will be on the next weekly specials sales page. The sales page currently changes on Wednesday.
    edited October 2014
    @Cynth220 "............and with the Storybook Dining Room set on sale until tomorrow...................."

@SadistWitch666 I watch the Weekly Specials, mostly, in the Store, it tells you what sets/items are on sale for the next 7 days. Like this week the Storybook Dining set is on sale until tomorrow (the 15th) at 8 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight) When it ticks over past 8 then the next series of items are up. There's also a discussion related to the DD somewhere in the TS3 Store section, can't remember where.
    edited October 2014
    ok ok, *until* tomorrow............ got it. yes, currently wed is the sale swap day. i got confuzzled and thought there was now a way to know what's upcoming. i actually looked around for such an info page and then came back to ask when i came up with null. back to my crystal ball then.

*edit* also i only peek quick the day they go up and see if anything looks good. i own a good portion of the store, except some sets i will never want, and some newer things. so if that set is up now, that explains why i'm oblivious to it.
    28rgwnd.gif

• rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member
    Cynth220 wrote: »

@SadistWitch666 I watch the Weekly Specials, mostly, in the Store, it tells you what sets/items are on sale for the next 7 days. Like this week the Storybook Dining set is on sale until tomorrow (the 15th) at 8 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight) When it ticks over past 8 then the next series of items are up. There's also a discussion related to the DD somewhere in the TS3 Store section, can't remember where.

Thank you Cynth220, I always wondered when the next sale began. I guess I am not getting the Frontier Finds this time around, still too much for me. Must save points for the Daily Deal. I really wanted that set oh well. Crosses fingers it comes up on the Daily Deal.

Wishlist.
    @rosehrtgirl You are most welcome darling! And The thread I mentioned is a discussion for DD stalkers, they usually have quite up-to-date 4-1-1 on the DD items/sets that pop up since Sept. 22nd.
  • owlcityfan4evaowlcityfan4eva Posts: 279 Member
    I am currently working on World Inspiration Compilation. I am 25% done with this set. Thank You to all that help.

My Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=owlcityfan4eva#
  • SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Okay, after trying to discover a new lot I could use in Appaloosa (Pets world/Town), I dug up the stupidest thing by far: I own a good chunk of the Old Town: Starter Kit and with the Storybook Dining Room set on sale until tomorrow I added 2 pieces to my wishlist that will drag it down far enough to be free. And I added the Old Town Dining table as well as the entire Old Town: Starter Kit. So needless to say I was surprised.

@SimsAddiction968 I haven't been getting ads for months, again. I racked up 10 simpoints before they performed their famous vanishing act.

Check your cookies and clear them. Log out and back in.
    Use another browser.

See if that doesn't trigger them. I've read of those working for some.
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
    @SimsAddiction968 I always clean my computer before I go to bed at night and I only run the most reliable browser, Firefox. And frankly, if the EA cash cards were sold here in Canada, I'd rather use that. (TBH {to be honest} I don't even know if they're still available period, never mind here in Canada, not to mention the name of them I just call 'em EA Cash cards.)
  • front360front360 Posts: 784 Member
    @cynth220 I thought they sold the EA cash cards in canada? Have you tried buying them online? Do you have a target, gamestop or bestbuy in Canada near where you live because I know they sell them there. As for the ads I refresh the page a lot and clear the cookies and browsing history often. I also use chrome and IE browsers. On page 29 of this thread Aaronsims gives some good tips on how he gets the ads to appear. Hope that helps
    front360resized1.jpg
    Siggy made for me by skdluzak: Isn't it beautiful
  • PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    About how many ads show up per day? I have only known about the ad thing for a few days...I have had the game forever but just really started playing a couple of weeks ago. Today I had I think 3 ads, but yesterday I had at least a dollar's worth.

Also if anyone is interested, I have a ton of stuff on my wish list ( I am unable to post links. I am sorry) My list is huge because I try to buy a few things here and there to hopefully make the complete a set better. I also get tired at night when everything looks awesome! LOL I am hoping to get the store so I can then help others out!!
  • fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    edited October 2014
    anything on my list would be nice, just don't pay attention to anything below 30, they're just for me to keep track of the things I'm waiting for to go on sale.

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=fan00123

actually, a friend would be even better!
    Post edited by fan00123 on
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • rockstar_babe_55rockstar_babe_55 Posts: 24 Member
    I've never posted to these things before...mainly because I have so many sets on my wishlist! But if anyone would like to gift me anything that's not a set or compilation that would be awesome! store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=rockstar_babe_55
  • SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
    edited October 2014
    front360 wrote: »
    @cynth220 I thought they sold the EA cash cards in canada? Have you tried buying them online? Do you have a target, gamestop or bestbuy in Canada near where you live because I know they sell them there. As for the ads I refresh the page a lot and clear the cookies and browsing history often. I also use chrome and IE browsers. On page 29 of this thread Aaronsims gives some good tips on how he gets the ads to appear. Hope that helps

@front360 I live in a small town and it's kinda hard to find anywhere that sells them since Best Buy is purely an online store now. (Last I checked they were the only ones that sell them but I'm probably wrong.) The nearest "Big Box" store that could sell them is maybe an hour away? And Gamestop is Electronic Boutique/EB here and the last time I was there I never saw any.

Edit: SAFEWAY?! W-T-Freak?! *sighs* Thanks for that. *peace sign to front360* *facepalm* Me = Idiot
  • hannekemuffinhannekemuffin Posts: 192 Member
    Thank you in advance :) store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=hannekemuffin
  • PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member

@Jeannie86 Thank you so much for the lovely fan!! I really do appreciate your generosity!!

thank you for the gift i really appreciate it xxxx
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ems66676
  • Suture0Suture0 Posts: 49 Member
    > @Pixieydust said:
    > Jeannie86 Thank you so much for the lovely fan!! I really do appreciate your generosity!!
    You are very welcome! :)