Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Talk to us!"

Does anyone else talk to their sims - out loud - while issuing commands?

Example: "Mike, you stinkipoo! Get in that shower!"

Comments

• NaiaNaia Posts: 117 Member
    No, but it's really 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off when they can't eat in another seat when it's gets seated by other sim or another sim stands near it,so my sim who wants to eat always go to sit in front of computer or tv and then I should to chose to eat it again. :#
  • foxlordfoxlord Posts: 645 Member
    Ooooh yeeeeaaaahh.... And a few other choice words. "Are you kidding me??? What are you doing????" And "You've got to be......" "And why are my neighbors getting visitors at 3 a.m but I can't?"
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    All the time. I get kinda angry sometimes too when they won't listen and yell and curse at them.
  • sunquosunquo Posts: 92 Member
    All the time, especially when I want them to do something and they take their sweet time doing it!
  • Ralf453Ralf453 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Not really, only when they burn their pancakes for the nTH time in a row... Then I use my 'Mean' interactions on them :p
    grumpy-cat-lick.gif
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    All the time. I get kinda angry sometimes too when they won't listen and yell and curse at them.

LOL! You too? My wife will look in and go, really? You're sounding like a drill instructor. LOL
  • auntmichelle9auntmichelle9 Posts: 87 Member
    All the time!! Usually something like "would you please stop complaining about being hungry and just eat like I told you to!"
  • pumpkinpatch212pumpkinpatch212 Posts: 147 Member
    Most of the time I just say "Really" and proceed to silently curse the sim god, only to realize that I am the sim god...
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited October 2014
    Yes I do. Like "Wég met die gitaar!" (leave that guitar alone)
    Or 'where are you going..?' when they decide to go to the attic to do something, or outside when there's plenty of room inside.
    5JZ57S6.png
    The worst thing, though, is when they're tired, and I tell them to go to bed, but they're too tired to move...To which I silently get up from my chair and contemplate life...
  • sqlllnhtsqlllnht Posts: 12 New Member
    I have been known to be guilty of swearing at my sims....
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've sometimes yelled at my sims for trying to start UL protests while they were supposed to be working until I fixed it with NRaas Retuner.I also tell them to get out of that taxi and walk to their destination when they try to use the taxi and subtract the funds if they don't obey.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    Oh yes, just now.... The infernal sprinkler!!!! They will obsess over it and whine CONSTANTLY if they cant play in it. Yes, then the bad words start flowing.. LOL
  • cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    My out-loud yelling is usually, "NOW what?"...when they stamp their tiny feet and yell at ME for using MOO improperly. :p Then I follow with, "Well EXUUUUSE MEEEE! Relax! I'll FIX it!" :\
    TS3Siggy.jpg
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    All the time. If they burn the food on the first try, I will tell them, "I give you one last chance! If you burn it on the 2nd time, you're EATING it!" When the cell rings while my sim is sleeping (@ 11:30 pm), I usually say "What kinda ding-dang idiot calls THIS late!?" or When they're repairing/upgrading an appliance. I tell them "You'd better not die! If you die, I'll have to kill you!" Mostly though I have nice chats with them, since they know better than to misbehave! >:^)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • AmoaraAmoara Posts: 106 Member
    Oh yeah. I yell at them, talk to them and when 10 people are crowded around a door, stamping their feet yet no one goes in or out for 20 minutes, I ask them 'really?, REALLY??' I've toned it down a bit since my son walked in the room and asked me if I was talking to myself rofl!
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    I have one female sim that I tend to yell at because she's always trying to be mean to her son when he's done nothing to provoke her. Like "Just because you're a Diva, does not mean you need to be a plum to your own kid." Then when my happily married sims get phone calls at all hours of the night by people asking them on dates. It's like "You wanted nothing to do with them when they were single, yet the minute they get that ring, you can't stop harassing them." I also kind of tend to yell at babies. "I just gave you attention! You cannot be lonely again!" Of course, that's why I usually almost always age infants up right away. I also get frustrated at toddlers whenever they cry for no reason. "You're fed, you're clean, your social is way up, your mommy just snuggled you, you have a ton of toys. Stop crying!"

I'm not mean to my sims by any means, I just get frustrated when they annoy me, lol.
  • SirCumberbatchSirCumberbatch Posts: 377 Member
    I'll occasionally whisper,"No you idiot!" or "Get away from that!"
    tumblr_m4xgcv68oS1rogkjio1_500.gif
  • cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    All the time. If they burn the food on the first try, I will tell them, "I give you one last chance! If you burn it on the 2nd time, you're EATING it!" When the cell rings while my sim is sleeping (@ 11:30 pm), I usually say "What kinda ding-dang idiot calls THIS late!?" or When they're repairing/upgrading an appliance. I tell them "You'd better not die! If you die, I'll have to kill you!" Mostly though I have nice chats with them, since they know better than to misbehave! >:^)

Priceless! Thanks! <3

TS3Siggy.jpg
  • SketchSketch Posts: 429 Member
    I won't get mad at them but I might ask, "What are you doing now?" if they are not performing the action that I picked a few moments ago. Like sims skipping school or work. :\
    Shj7guV.png
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    I get a little cranky if my child Sims skip school, like if I send them and they cancel out the action to sit outside the school all day to play with their dolls.
    Oh, while its bad enough with your own sims.... I REALLY start yelling when hired help is there. Especially babysitters....... Grrrr......
  • CatvanderMiauCatvanderMiau Posts: 38 Member
    I think what I say most to my sims is, "WILL YOU JUST DO WHAT I TOLD YOU TO?!?!" I hate how whenever I throw a party, everyone always ends up in the bathroom. Always. When I have prepared everything in the living room. Always. And I tell them, I always yell at them to get out of there, but of course, there's 10 of them and they block the door. Sims sure like their toilets...
    I think what I say most to my sims is, "WILL YOU JUST DO WHAT I TOLD YOU TO?!?!" I hate how whenever I throw a party, everyone always ends up in the bathroom. Always. When I have prepared everything in the living room. Always. And I tell them, I always yell at them to get out of there, but of course, there's 10 of them and they block the door. Sims sure like their toilets...

Ah yes, parties.... Nothing like getting an invite and no one is home. Then you get the guilt text of them saying you missed it. Really? REALLY????
    No, more like when the guests won't leave even when I tell them to. Also, when the sim gets mad about not being able to move when there is literally nothing in their way...