Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Few of my lots :)

Similly7Similly7 Posts: 188 Member
Cedar BLVD. - Residential
[img][/img]YnjsxVI.png
[img][/img]Do7T4uN.png
[img][/img]K4mySpk.png
[img][/img]efN7ubF.png
[img][/img]gbH2pUI.png

Pine Road - Library
[img][/img]PLsmkGT.png
[img][/img]sUiSyy6.png
8fboKau.png[img][/img]K0L8WnC.png

WORKit - Gym
[img][/img]caMJONV.png
[img][/img]L44SfU9.png
[img][/img]IuWHaeu.png
[img][/img]K7TDSBt.png

Black Label - NightClub
[img][/img]qlz6hrP.png
[img][/img]NRCfUz7.png
[img][/img]KvynorO.png
[img][/img]zRCPkYH.png
[img][/img]OWAaNwV.png

Maple BLVD. - Residential
[img][/img]I27vOds.png
[img][/img]EAW6EnC.png
[img][/img]LiauKf4.png
[img][/img]fnxDYzD.png
[img][/img]xwbTO6z.png

Liquid Kitty - NightClub
[img][/img]2Ih8iJ7.png
[img][/img]qg3H9Rq.png
[img][/img]Z1jbPAF.png

Tell me what u think! :)

Comments

• JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    Oh these are very good. Rosemow has set up a thread to link showcases in one place, you should defo put this in there :)
  • Similly7Similly7 Posts: 188 Member
    Thanx! ill search for it.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited October 2014
    Each of your builds are very nice! :) It is great that you have built community lots that sims can enjoy visiting , as well as nice homes for them to live in. The night clubs are very nice venues for sims to enjoy having a drink at. Sims will enjoy keeping fit at the gym. The library looks a very nice for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seats having a read of a book, or enjoy doing painting on the easels or using the computer at the study desk.
    Great exterior design of each of the builds and very nice furnshing of the interior of them. :)
    I came back to have another look at your builds and to write a little more about your builds. The exterior and front outdoors area of the Liquid Kitty nightclub looks very great! It looks so very nice how you have done the water fountain features and lights outside the building! The purple and black exterior of the building looks great! Very nice bar area inside the venue! It looks great how you have placed the drinks display cabinets there. The musician themed pictures on the walls of both of the night clubs look great, and add a great look to the venues. Very nice furnishing of the Black Label venue! The raised music stage area looks great! It looks great how you have placed the tables and chairs there for sims to enjoy sitting having a drink and listening to other sims playing the musical instruments. The White colour of the bar counters and the purple colour of the stools looks great together! It looks great how you have placed the Knights either side of the front door. Very nice layout and futnishing of the gym! It looks great how you have placed the treadmill equipment on the side wall and the weight training items back to back around the edges of the columns. Nice sitting area in the middle of the gym for sims to enjoy resting after doing their fitness training. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst using the equipment. It is great that you have placed the punching bags there for sims to use too. Great bar area for sims to enjoy sitting at the stools and having a drink too. The exteriors of the homes are great! Very nice roofing of the homes. The front porch of Maple and Cedar Bvrd looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there watching sims pass by their home. The curved fencing of the Cedar Bvrd porch looks great! Nice interior furnishing of the homes.
    They are all great builds. :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Gorgeous builds! I especially like the Black Label and Liquid Kitty club :)
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Awesome builds! Great sense of design, I love the open concept living area in Cedar BLVD. :D
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    Love the Black Label club!
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
    rosemow wrote: »
    Each of your builds are very nice! :) It is great that you have built community lots that sims can enjoy visiting , as well as nice homes for them to live in. The night clubs are very nice venues for sims to enjoy having a drink at. Sims will enjoy keeping fit at the gym. The library looks a very nice for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seats having a read of a book, or enjoy doing painting on the easels or using the computer at the study desk.
    Great exterior design of each of the builds and very nice furnshing of the interior of them. :)
    I came back to have another look at your builds and to write a little more about your builds. The exterior and front outdoors area of the Liquid Kitty nightclub looks very great! It looks so very nice how you have done the water fountain features and lights outside the building! The purple and black exterior of the building looks great! Very nice bar area inside the venue! It looks great how you have placed the drinks display cabinets there. The musician themed pictures on the walls of both of the night clubs look great, and add a great look to the venues. Very nice furnishing of the Black Label venue! The raised music stage area looks great! It looks great how you have placed the tables and chairs there for sims to enjoy sitting having a drink and listening to other sims playing the musical instruments. The White colour of the bar counters and the purple colour of the stools looks great together! It looks great how you have placed the Knights either side of the front door. Very nice layout and futnishing of the gym! It looks great how you have placed the treadmill equipment on the side wall and the weight training items back to back around the edges of the columns. Nice sitting area in the middle of the gym for sims to enjoy resting after doing their fitness training. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst using the equipment. It is great that you have placed the punching bags there for sims to use too. Great bar area for sims to enjoy sitting at the stools and having a drink too. The exteriors of the homes are great! Very nice roofing of the homes. The front porch of Maple and Cedar Bvrd looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there watching sims pass by their home. The curved fencing of the Cedar Bvrd porch looks great! Nice interior furnishing of the homes.
    They are all great builds. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing such a wonderful review of my builds. :) youre so kind!

Manssom wrote: »
    Gorgeous builds! I especially like the Black Label and Liquid Kitty club :)

Thanx! they are my fav's as well.. :)
    there is another one i really love called "The Black Widow", ill try to post pics of it later, have a feeling youll like it too.

Awesome builds! Great sense of design, I love the open concept living area in Cedar BLVD. :D

Thanks Chris! Cedar is my newest residential and I love it, glad you appreciate the open space.. :)

Love the Black Label club!

Thanx! Black label is one of my Fav's as well :)

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely modern builds! I especially like the library and the gym! :D
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Lovely modern builds! I especially like the library and the gym! :D

Thanx Yanti :)

• Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it B)
  • jiriki42jiriki42 Posts: 17 New Member
    You can turn on/off the grid by pressing key G to take your screenshots in build mode.