Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Drachenschädel Castle

aquiliferaquilifer Posts: 206 Member
edited October 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Sometimes the most frustrating thing about dragon slaying is figuring out what to do with all of that delicious meat. Fortunately, the skull makes an excellent roof. Plus, who wouldn't appreciate taking the opportunity to recycle?

When I was building the Green Dragon Tavern, I originally tried to make it into a castle, without much success. I tried again, with red scales, and this time I think I succeeded with Drachenschädel Castle. Plus, the dragon is new and improved; this time, its eyes light up.

No CC. Origin ID: dracifer

[img][/img]10-14-14_2-07nbspAM_zps37fbf75c.png
[img][/img]10-14-14_1-36nbspAM_zps561c2ddb.png
[img][/img]10-14-14_2-00nbspAM_zpsf43b83ba.png
[img][/img]10-14-14_1-50nbspAM_zps28f8540b.png
[img][/img]10-14-14_1-56nbspAM_zps3aadb47b.png

Comments

• Options
    MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Simply stunning, just like your medieval village, love it! Drachenschadel means dragon head, right?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Your dragon castle looks great! :) It looks great how you have done the roofing as the dragon's head! The glowing lights eyes look great! It looks great how you have done his open mouth entrance! The dragon's hands shapes of the water pools looks great! Very nice exterior of the castle altogether! The towers and the roofing types look great! The clock on one of the towers looks great. Sims will enjoy using the telescope on the roof top level. Nice central water fountain courtyard area. Very nice study and library room. The brown wall paneling there looks nice. Nice armchairs and sofa seating sitting areas there for sims to ejoy sitting resting and having a read of a book from the bookcase or a chat. It looks nice how you have placed the armchairs either side of the clock. Great study nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at and using the computer, with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The floor pattern in the room looks nice.
    It is a very creatively designed castle build! :)
  • Options
    MrGodard wrote: »
    Drachenschadel means dragon head, right?

"Dragon skull," specifically, but either is a fitting translation.
  • Options
    JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    Definitely recycle your own work time and effort if it becomes something new. Great job man.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful castle! Impressive roof work! :D
  • Options
    @JBEAR1 I meant "recycling" the dragon skull into a roof after slaying it, but yes, I did also try to incorporate some of my favorite features from other builds into this one. The dragon from the tavern, the tower from the school, the crystalline roofing from the ice palace, the main tower from the small castle, the gate from Dragonsmoke, the stables from the village (now with a horse). . . . Mainly, I just hadn't built a castle in a while, and I was frustrated that I couldn't ever quite get a castle to work with the green dragon, so I had to conquer it.
  • Options
    AnotherSimNutAnotherSimNut Posts: 89 Member
    How in the world did you do this? You're a genius. Drachenschädel Castle is spectacular. Thank you for sharing your unique creations sire. Now I shall slay a dragon for you. Nay! I shall feed it instead.
  • Options
    TutanoTutano Posts: 61 Member
    It's AMAZING! I fell from the chair when I saw this! Thaks for share this beautiful work!
  • Options
    ChausserChausser Posts: 129 Member
    My brain just exploded a little bit when I looked at this. Can someone help me scrape it off the ceiling?