Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Crush?

I'm interested to know whether or not anyone here has a "Sim crush."

Sim Crush: A particular sim that you've put a lot of interest into mostly because of the way they look. You look at them and think to yourself "Dang, I am an artist to make someone as good looking at you."

Lol, but seriously though, anyone?

Here's the sim I made that I think is good looking.

1_zpsd1a3ee48.png

2_zps199517e9.png

3_zpse5cab79f.png

What about you? :) Post a pic of that sim, I wanna see people's best looking sims.
mRzKqv8.gif?1

Comments

• moongodessmoongodess Posts: 1,550 Member
    Wow, tell you how to share pics.... LOL Just kidding - he is quite the looker!
  • jvms20jvms20 Posts: 636 Member
    moongodess wrote: »

Lol omg and I was thinking you were gonna find this thread and be like "Man, I should've never taught her how to post pics. Now she's gonna make dumb and pointless threads like these all the time!" Hahaha
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
    jvms20 wrote: »

Lol omg and I was thinking you were gonna find this thread and be like "Man, I should've never taught her how to post pics. Now she's gonna make dumb and pointless threads like these all the time!" Hahaha

Not dumb and pointless - you just had a pool of pic sharing dammed up ;)

Not dumb and pointless - you just had a pool of pic sharing dammed up ;)

Exactly! That's one way to look at it lol And thanks by the way for complimenting my sim :)
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
    I haven't really made any male sims yet - I just allowed Don Lothario the honor of moving in with my simself lol
    I haven't really made any male sims yet - I just allowed Don Lothario the honor of moving in with my simself lol

I have Don in my household too. I gotta say, for once, EA did a good job with some of the pre-made sims cause Don is very handsome in this game! Oh and it doesn't just have to be male sims by the way. I have a lot of pretty females in my game too.
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Aoki Tachibana. God I just feel my heart melting whenever I see her in game.

kv0vzIj.png

kUDZPim.png?1

qGOzYR0.png?1
    // take me back to 2018.
    Trowiciaaa wrote: »

kv0vzIj.png

kUDZPim.png?1

qGOzYR0.png?1

Omg, you're right. She's so cute :o
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
    Trowiciaaa wrote: »

Oh, she IS pretty!
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    These are my two favorite Sims

Stephanie:

[img][/img]554c510b-5c20-4c2d-9ae5-804f8cef35cb_zpsbaaeff81.png

Jeff:
    [img][/img]Hughes_zps9102d057.png
    He/Him
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

@ironknight35: Stephanie and Jeff are both good-looking Sims. Like them, nice work! :)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Similly7Similly7 Posts: 188 Member
    This is my sim, Jaden.
    i LOVE her, shes a character.
    [img][/img]DlejWxB.png

And this is her crush which iv created, and i do admit hes kinda smexy for a pile of pixles.. :p
    [img][/img]GYgjzIg.jpg
    [img][/img]tb29Ilg.png

Im pretty curious to find out what their future kids will look like.

ChocoCub wrote: »
    @ironknight35: Stephanie and Jeff are both good-looking Sims. Like them, nice work! :)

Thank you! :)

He/Him

Stephanie:

Jeff:

Whoa you're really good at making sims cause they look like models haha
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
    Similly7 wrote: »
    This is my sim, Jaden.
    i LOVE her, shes a character.
    [img][/img]DlejWxB.png

And this is her crush which iv created, and i do admit hes kinda smexy for a pile of pixles.. :p
    [img][/img]GYgjzIg.jpg
    [img][/img]tb29Ilg.png

Im pretty curious to find out what their future kids will look like.

Jaden's REALLY pretty. You did a really great job on her. And I love her crush too. I'm sure their kids are gonna have fantastic genes thanks to them. They'll be the envy of all the other kids in the neighborhood lol :)
    mRzKqv8.gif?1

Stephanie:

Jeff:

Whoa you're really good at making sims cause they look like models haha

Thanks for the nice comment!

He/Him
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited October 2014
    That happened to me several times, but only in S3 (and I'm not going to post S3 pictures in here obviously ;)).
    I've never come across a S4 sim yet that has this effect on me.
    (that male of @Similly7 leaves me hopeful though!)
    (on the other hand.. their quirky spasms in the game always spoil the party for me)
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    No, I never had a crush on a Sim's looks. What I know to be true is I had a crush on the voice actor's voice. lol. Since the TS1 there was a particular voice I crushed on. I found myself always liking certain Sims more if the game randomly gave them that particular voice. He is no longer working on The Sims series and wasn't in the TS3.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • elinorablyelinorably Posts: 301 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    No, I never had a crush on a Sim's looks. What I know to be true is I had a crush on the voice actor's voice. lol. Since the TS1 there was a particular voice I crushed on. I found myself always liking certain Sims more if the game randomly gave them that particular voice. He is no longer working on The Sims series and wasn't in the TS3.

I definitely get that. A voice can be a mighty powerful thing. The guy that does the voice for Andronikos Revel in SWTOR? *gulp* Some voices just hit ya in the tuning fork.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    elinorably wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »

I definitely get that. A voice can be a mighty powerful thing. The guy that does the voice for Andronikos Revel in SWTOR? *gulp* Some voices just hit ya in the tuning fork.

Lol, years ago, I played the adventure game 'Then There Were None' over about three times just to hear the actor's voice again and again.

One day I stumbled across a game online was just looking around for games don't even remember which one, when, or what, but the TS1 voice actor's voice was clear in the trailer and I was like omg! it's you! I would know it anywhere...or at least back then I would have.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    <Jaden's REALLY pretty. You did a really great job on her. And I love her crush too. I'm sure their kids are gonna have fantastic genes thanks to them. They'll be the envy of all the other kids in the neighborhood lol :)>

Thanks! must say your guy looks awesome and judging by your profile pic, so is your sim girl :)

• PlyrKttyKtKrnchPlyrKttyKtKrnch Posts: 61 Member
    I made a sim on TS3 who I think is the most beautiful ever, she's gorgeous. I'll have to remake her for TS4 haha
    That happened to me several times, but only in S3 (and I'm not going to post S3 pictures in here obviously ;)).
    I've never come across a S4 sim yet that has this effect on me yet.
    (on the other hand.. their quirky spasms in the game always spoil the party for me)

I know what u mean.
    at first i kept comparing TS4 male sims to my old crush from TS2 and wasnt happy with any gay i created.
    took me a while to get used to the new CAS and things started to look better.

for example, this is Dustin, hes sort of Jaden's ex, they only dated for abut a sim-week and that was it.
    he's the first guy i created for her but they didnt hit it off and it just didnt work out.
    I do believe we can create some good looking men on here, just takes practice :)
    [img][/img]TEV0tsh.jpg

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Similly7 wrote: »
    I've never come across a S4 sim yet that has this effect on me yet.

I know what u mean.
    at first i kept comparing TS4 male sims to my old crush from TS2 and wasnt happy with any gay i created.
    took me a while to get used to the new CAS and things started to look better.

for example, this is Dustin, hes sort of Jaden's ex, they only dated for abut a sim-week and that was it.
    he's the first guy i created for her but they didnt hit it off and it just didnt work out.
    I do believe we can create some good looking men on here, just takes practice :)
    [img][/img]TEV0tsh.jpg
    (I definitely share your taste in men lol)
    I haven't been able to create a proper sim in CAS yet (my computer shuts off after a couple of minutes so I'm always in a hurry).
    I'm going to get that fixed and then I'm really going to try; at least I know it's possible now B)

5JZ57S6.png
  • CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    edited October 2014
    I've recreated this Sim since Sims 1 - she's my absolute favorite and she's just total WOOF bait in Sims 4 IMO.

rYPXFZW.png

@Trowiciaaa - is Aoki available via your gallery? She's fantastic!
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top