Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Peacemaker's Builds - Edmundton Townhouse and Colourful Cottage Starter Page 6

Comments

• Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it B)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Perfect peacey home! <3 I adore the architecture! How do you manage to take such nice pictures? I struggle with the camera! It is so hard to take a vertical photo. I always get the fish bowl effect - lopsided! LOL! Heading over to see some interior pics. Will definitely add to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :D
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Casa de Sol is perfection! I love the different heights and grand appearance, impressive!! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    thanks @BryonyRae, @rosemow, @Rc_shabba, @yanti and @chris2fer03!

@Yanti, I don't have any issues with the camera. I do have my camera set to TS3 mode so that helps too. I also try not to zoom out too much, that tends to make it look like a fishbowl.
  • AnchesAnches Posts: 177 Member
    edited October 2014
    Your buildings are amazing peacemaker, I really like it!
    x6kikn.jpg
    thank you @Anches! <3<3<3
  • Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    beautiful , beautiful homes :)
    bannerforum1.jpg

thank you @Larifari2009 <3
    thanks @BryonyRae, @rosemow, @Rc_shabba, @yanti and @chris2fer03!

@Yanti, I don't have any issues with the camera. I do have my camera set to TS3 mode so that helps too. I also try not to zoom out too much, that tends to make it look like a fishbowl.

Peacey, thanks for the tip! Hugs <3 I just realised why my pics come out so lopsided! My walls are always high and that is why the camera acts weird! With normal wall height I can see the ceiling and the pics aren't too bad!
    Yes, it does do that. It is why I always use cameraman mode so I can get lower to fix the issue ;)
    Yes, it does do that. It is why I always use cameraman mode so I can get lower to fix the issue ;)

Hmm....I need to use this cameraman mode more often! Is it the tab key (in live mode) or has that changed? Also, taking a pic of a small room is not easy! Basically a big square room with low ceilings gets you great pics! :D

• Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I think it is the TAB key still but if it has changed then I want to know too!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    Casa Del Sol is stunning, I love it <3
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• darkside266darkside266 Posts: 2,077 Member
    Peacemaker.. as always I enjoy seeing your creations. You have always helped inspire me to try new things in my own builds, So Thank you for sharing another awesome creation.
    yanti68 wrote: »

Hmm....I need to use this cameraman mode more often! Is it the tab key (in live mode) or has that changed? Also, taking a pic of a small room is not easy! Basically a big square room with low ceilings gets you great pics! :D
    Ash072 wrote: »
    I think it is the TAB key still but if it has changed then I want to know too!

Sorry for the late reply, @yanti68 and @Ash072, it is tab like in TS3. Very handy :)

thank you @DippyDesigns and @darkside266 <3<3<3

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Such Beautiful homes! I love that you include a picture of the neighborhood too. It's so cool to see how Willow Springs is looking with all your new additions. It's great that you're starting in Oasis now too. I Love Casa De Sol! It's so grand and luxurious! I will be following you to keep an eye on all your newest. :D
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    I know I told you on facebook that I love this house...but it doesnt hurt to repeat it. Love love love it. Of course, anything you make is perfection. :)
  • AnotherSimNutAnotherSimNut Posts: 89 Member
    You should put the link to your Casa DeSol up on this showcase thread. It's very beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
  • Christi83Christi83 Posts: 82 Member
    Really pretty homes you've built. I've followed you on the gallery to try and keep up. :D
    [
    edited November 2014
    The-Iron-Victorian-Map-Cover_zps7f7efa4a.png~original

Today I bring you another new home from my rather eclectic mix of houses in my game. This one is a particular favourite of mine. I love all types of architecture, but i tend to shy away from victorian-esque homes because I find it hard to pull off the design. With TS4 I thought I would give it a go and this is the end result. I think I might move the Goths in here.

The home features:
    • 4 bedrooms
    • 2.5 bathrooms
    • 2 living rooms
    • study
    • eat-in kitchen
    • price: $227, 069

The-Iron-Victorian-Map-Location_zpsc892dee7.png~original

slideshow:
    http://s779.photobucket.com/user/Peacemaker_ic/slideshow/TS4 Houses - Traditional/The Iron Victorian

You can find the home in the gallery by searching for my origin ID peacemaker_ic, of the tags #PeacemakerIC, #SimsationalDesigns, and #IronVictorian.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Iron Victorian is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of it looks so very great! It looks very nice how you done the roofing! The dormers look great! The planter box windows look nice, and it looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. Very nice front and back porches! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels there. The flowers look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the porches and of the home. Very nice backyard area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table there eating a meal that they have cooked on the bbq and enjoying seeing the flowers and plants there whilst dining. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The long carpet floor rug in the front passageway looks nice and the picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice living room! The grey wall paneling and the black seating look nice together. It looks great how you have placed and angled the armchairs and sofa for sims to enjoy sitting and chatting in front of the fire. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The island sink and bar stool counter looks great! The fruit bowl and teaset are nice kitchen items for sims to see when cooking there. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The kitchen wall texture looks great with the black colour of the cabinets. It looks great how you have created a study desk nook alcove using the cabinets, for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. Very nice window dining alcove! It looks great how you placed the large red flower between the two smaller ones on the table! They are nice for sims to see when eating there. The blue curtains that you have used in the rooms looks very nice. The other living room is very nice too! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa and arnchairs there watching tv together. The yellow flowers on the coffee table are sunny for sims to enjoy seeing, and it looks great how you have placed the plants either side of the fireplace. It looks great how you have done the fireplace section and created the nook alcove sections either side of it! The items on the tables there are nice touches in the room. Nice study room. The yellow of the curtains are calming for sims to see when they are either sitting at the study desk or resting on the armchairs having a read. It looks great how you have placed the pictures on the upper landing wall for sims to see when going up or down the stairs. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It looks very nice how you have done the windows in the master bedroom ! Sims will have very nice views through their bedroom windows and enjoy the sunlight coming in. The red and blue colour scheme that you have used in the kids bedroom looks great! The red dragon and panda lights there, and the teddy in the nursery/kids room look cute!
    It is a very nice home :)
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    This really is the month of the Victorians! Love your architecture on this one. Great idea to use that wall décor in the window positions at the top!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    thank you @rosemow, you always notice the small details <3

I actually haven't taken much notice of any trends in uploads @BryonyRae, I have been sitting on this a while since I have been creating cc for the game. I think Victorians will always be a popular style though and they just look so good in Willow Creek <3 With the dormers, I wanted to use the little arch window of the same design, but they don't fit because 1. they are too big, and 2. they aren't 2 tile. I think it works well. I have seen people do similar too, it just looks really good :)