Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Terrible Dancing

This is annoying. The sims are dancing like they're dancing badly on purpose.

Comments

• Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited October 2014
    Yep,dancing in sims 4 is very bad compared to TS2 and TS3.
    Post edited by Eduardx123 on
  • EshnicEshnic Posts: 59 Member
    How do you get them to actually dance together? My sims dance near each other but never touch.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Eshnic wrote: »
    How do you get them to actually dance together? My sims dance near each other but never touch.

They don't dance together at all.
    They cant dance together
  • YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member

Yeah.. They dance near each other. But they can't dance together. Unlike, 1 and 2.
    YazFoxxy wrote: »

Yeah.. They dance near each other. But they can't dance together. Unlike, 1 and 2.

or 3
  • JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited October 2014
    When I first saw them dance I thought it looked really funny and I liked it. But in the actual game the dance has close to NO variation at all. Sometimes it doesn't even look like dancing. Like when they do that thing with their hands? And they do it forever. It's boring to watch unlike sims2 dancing, I loved that xD
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    I know. I wound up pulling the stereos from my homes. I couldn't handle it any more. They seriously need to take some dancing lessons
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5

YazFoxxy wrote: »

or 3

Oh, yeah. I forgot about 3. :S

• MariposahMariposah Posts: 249 Member
    Yeah, it wouldn't be so bad if they'd cut out the part with their hands. Reminds me of that scene in Clueless, rollin with the homies.
    TS4-Signature.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiraehd
    Must admit, I do miss them like this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4NUpksMM-ig
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    The dancing is just stupid in TS4.Especially for weddings.That thing they do with their hands is the dumbest thing I've seen.
  • galaxyflier1galaxyflier1 Posts: 383 Member
    I used to love to let my Sim's dance to the stereo, but now they dance so badly it hurts my eyes. *shaking head*
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited October 2014
    The hand thing is annoying, I cant tell if they are trying to hula or wofting a fart around. Imagine actually seeing someone doing that hand thing in a club!! Id wet myself from laughter lol.
  • pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    Yeah, they're terrible. The dancing is the reason why I don't allow stereos in my games. If they learn to dance better, I'd be more inclined to return their stereos.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • mw1234mw1234 Posts: 5,400 Member
    My sims are still better dancers than me... :|
  • Megadustrial_SimMegadustrial_Sim Posts: 180 Member
    I have seen worse dancing but I do think in the expansions maybe they should add more moves and make it so the sims can actually dance with each other and not pointed in their general directions awkwardly.
    Check out my awesome house Zephyr's Edge -TODAY!

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Mine dance rather well.
  • LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    I wonder what they were thinking when it came to dancing... or what they were on...
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    I wouldn't mind if they allowed for couples dancing. Looks like we have to wait for an EP or DLC. *sigh*
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • DizziestSimsDizziestSims Posts: 788 Member
    My Sims are very jiggy with the it.
    Hanging-with-Angela-2-Robinson-Family-The-Sims-4.png?resize=956%2C540
    From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    My Sims are very jiggy with the it.
    Hanging-with-Angela-2-Robinson-Family-The-Sims-4.png?resize=956%2C540

I absolutely loved that picture.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Yeah...TS4 sims' dancing needs divine intervention...

I like the dancing better in TS2, especially the fact that a sim's dance style could vary depending on their level of outgoingness. I'd love to see something like that, but linked to moods and possibly certain traits.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • ShepherdmoonShepherdmoon Posts: 1,486 Member
    Does anyone know if they ever improve as they practice, or is it so horrible no one has tried to allow them to dance that long?
    tumblr_static_sh2.gif
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Sims dance like they just got shot in the back with an arrow and just can't quite reach it.