Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Making My Own Neighborhood(s) From Scratch

2...Next

Comments

• Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    Sparkysim2 wrote: »
    Love your TS4 redo of the Singles. I did play them a little. I paired them up with a strange mix of guys I had that included some celebrity Sims. I tend to not play many of the premade families, I like playing my own better, but ever so often I manage to play a few of them. I currently have 3 worlds I'm playing in and in 2 of them I'm getting rid of most of the premades and a lot of the regular houses. I'll have to snap some picks and show off my hoods. I've built some new community lots also and download 1 or 2. I'm not real fond of those that came in the game. I have revamped the park in Oasis. My third hood does have some more interesting/different Sims in it. I'm putting a few cartoon characters and odd Sims in it and then some that are normal as well. It is the hood my Asylum is in and a few ghost now so it is going to be fun to play.

Here is the park I redid. I made a comedy entertainment room, added some extra activities such as easels and the woodworking and did slight recolors on some things. Made the children's playground area a bit more "Playful" looking. I get bored seeing the same thing in every hood.
    ArtisansParkS2_zpse9342621.png

Hi Sparkysim2. Glad you want to join this challenge :) Sadly I can't see the photos you've put up. How come? Could you post the links instead maybe?
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
  • jenba72jenba72 Posts: 44 Member
    I love your TS2 families! Especially the Oldies - they're cute. :) Lovely builds, too! I'm building my own "town", too, and having a blast with it. :)
  • laurenewhidbylaurenewhidby Posts: 1 New Member
    I think you should make romeo and Juliet off of veronaville :) that was one of my favs.
  • mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    one word: nostalgia :D
  • ErinsandyErinsandy Posts: 215 Member
    Your houses and lots look amazing, I love how you are pulling families from old games and creating them anew!
    Barry Allen is Me
    Gif credit: The-Gotham-City
    tumblr_oatusypU1T1qi952zo3_500.gif
    I love Nerdy Speedsters
    I just made my first Custom Content! Check it out!
  • CynthieeCynthiee Posts: 47 Member
    It is very nice that you recreate Sims 2 I wish I play Sims 2 :D The Sims you make very nice Sims will enjoy the houses you make :) .
  • Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in a while, I have had difficulties logging on to the webside for some reason! :/ I hope everyone are having fun with their own made neighborhoods :) I recently made Miss Crumblebottom (from sims1 Hot date) and the burp family which also was from sims1 :)
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120