Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Object Textures? Picture Recolors?

Has anyone found the object textures yet? I am soooo ready to make some new paintings for my modern houses. Not sure how they will work with the color swatches for changing the frames and then changing the picture too? Any ideas?

Puzicat
:p

Comments

• Options
    VonSimsVonSims Posts: 186 Member
    Not sure how the picture part will go. I remember in TS2 there was a row for frames and a row for changing the picture. You might to make them as individual objects with frame recolors
  • Options
    simguyssimguys Posts: 62 Member
    There was an option in the SimPE to do that in sims 2, right? We'll have to wait to have it in Sims 4 :)
    My Spanish Website Simlish 4 \ My Twitter @Simlish4
    bSCAxNF.png
  • Options
    PuzicatPuzicat Posts: 8 New Member
    I made plenty of paintings for Sims 2, and still have the textures to hopefully use for Sims 4. I was just trying to figure how it would be in catalog. If we have to have a different object in catalog for each different painting recolor that will bloat things very, very quickly! :'(
  • Options
    Snosrap522Snosrap522 Posts: 754 Member
    There is a new picture in the 1st object set on TSR
  • Options
    ellisg360ellisg360 Posts: 11 New Member
    seeing these new objects gives me hope for this game. it's a shame that it takes modders to make this game worth the $70 EA charges for it.
  • Options
    Snosrap522Snosrap522 Posts: 754 Member
    The game is designed for modding !! Sims games become what you want that was always the idea not fixing just changing to another taste many people use no CC and have a satisfying experience. Sims has always been advertised as moddable thats the point.