Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiki's Builds: 11/4 Fairy Village Pic Pg 27

Comments

• SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    Really like the Industrial Eclectic - it was so not what I was expecting from the outside but I really like all the clutter and decor, it feels like a house someone actually lives in which is so cool :D
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh WOW! I am loving the high ceilings and the interiors! Adore the kitchen and the dining area. How did you manage to get the ceiling in your picture? The sims4 camera controls drives me crazy sometimes.
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    @plumbob2969, thank you! Happy you like it! :)
    @JBEAR1, thank you! I too have a fondness for eclectic style. Plus it gives you a wider range of items to work with when decorating! LOL :D
    @TheGreenLion, thanks Lion! I used almost every piece of artwork available on that lot! I really wanted it to feel lived in, especially with the open space.
    @Sparkle, thank you! I am happy that the "lived in" look came across! :) I was going for a collector's feel.
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Oh WOW! I am loving the high ceilings and the interiors! Adore the kitchen and the dining area. How did you manage to get the ceiling in your picture? The sims4 camera controls drives me crazy sometimes.

@yanti68, ah thank you!! I am not going to lie, it was REALLY difficult to take these pictures (well it's difficult period), I really dislike having to take pictures in build mode (so items don't disappear) because you don't have the camera control like in "tab" mode. I really hope EA fixes it so we can take pics in tab mode without having items disappear! :\
    NewBanner.jpg
  • MonaLisaJonesMonaLisaJones Posts: 126 Member
    Casa del Mar is just stunning! Soo happy to have found your thread and continue to see your beautiful creations now in Sims 4 <3
    Casa del Mar is just stunning! Soo happy to have found your thread and continue to see your beautiful creations now in Sims 4 <3

Thank you! I am glad you like my builds and hope you find use for some of them in your game! :)

NewBanner.jpg
    edited October 2014
    Now available:
    Desert Blossom Starter
    $ 18,260 simoleons
    20X15 lot

This is a 2 bedroom 1 bath home. One bedroom has been left empty to keep the cost down and can be furnished when your sim makes some extra simoleons.

slideshow available here: tikissims3corner.weebly.com/desert-blossom-starter.html

Lot Name: Desert Blossom Starter
    Hashtag: #Tiki #starter #NoCC

10-06-14_9-56nbspPM_zpsbc2babb3.png

10-06-14_9-57nbspPM_zps67af8ba0.png

10-06-14_9-57nbspPM-2_zpsf5a6e81a.png
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work, I really like it B)
  • misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Fantastic starter! It looks like a great layout, with room to grow
  • plumbob2969plumbob2969 Posts: 42 Member
    Great job with Desert Blossom Starter. I really like the little porch and kitchen/dining area. Great work with the cabinets. :D
    Origin ID: Juju_Magumbo | Twitter: @Juju_Magumbo | TS4 Forums: plumbob2969
  • MonaLisaJonesMonaLisaJones Posts: 126 Member
    Beautiful! It looks so elegant for a starter home - and two bedrooms! Nice!
  • Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Great houses!! :)
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Ooh, a starter! It's lovely Tiki. Though, I have to say, I do not like the way EA did those particular roofs. I can't bring myself to use them, as they seem to sit back from the edge. If we had weather, I'd be worried about snow sneaking in :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Desert Blosssom Starter is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! It looks nice the texture you have used and how you have done the windows. The home suits Oasis Springs very well. It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels for the front porch. It looks great how you have placed the cactus on the front area of the build , and the purple flowers look nice on the edge of the exterior wall with the trellis over the top. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. Nice kitchen area. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets there. Nice side wall dining area for sims to enjoy eating their meals. The yellow flowers picture on the wall there is sunny for sims to enjoy seeing whilst dining. Great living room area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there watching tv, whilst enjoying the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst sitting there. The patterned floor rug looks nice there and the leafy picture on the adds a nice touch there.
    It is a great home! :)
    Thank you everyone for all your sweet and encouraging comments! I read them all and I appreciate every one of them!! :D
    NewBanner.jpg
    Such a pretty starter! Love the architecture! The interiors looks so cosy and welcoming! Great price too! :D
  • TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Aww it's cute! :p Love the roof and the use of the spandrels and shelving on the outside to give it some flair! Nice starter Tiki! :)
    @yanti68 , and @TheGreenLion thank you!! :D
    NewBanner.jpg
    edited October 2014
    Now available
    Magnolia House
    $370,171
    40X30 lot

4 bedroom/ 3 bath home. Music room, library/study. formal dinning, eat in kitchen with family room and 1 bathroom located downstairs. Four bedrooms with 2 bath located upstairs.

Detailed slideshow at my site here: tikissims3corner.weebly.com/magnolia-house.html

Lot Name: Magnolia House
    Hashtag: #Tiki #family #NoCC

10-09-14_11-56nbspPM_zpsaf8d4a5d.png

10-10-14_12-02nbspAM_zps930a7153.png

10-10-14_12-02nbspAM-2_zpsa2bfc38a.png

10-10-14_12-05nbspAM_zps81b83af3.png

10-10-14_12-06nbspAM-2_zps57715485.png

10-10-14_12-07nbspAM-2_zpsed1e2c4f.png

10-10-14_12-21nbspAM_zpsaf182909.png
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    Magnolia House is a beautiful home, love it. B)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Magnolia House is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The tower looks very nice and it looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. Very nice front patio and courtyard area! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers, plants and used the hedge fencing there! Nice sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seats at the umbrella covered table, enjoying the outdoors air. Very nice water fountain feature! It looks nice how you have placed the flower plants around the edges of the fountain. Very nice back patio area of the home for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal outdoors at the table there in the outdoors air. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers through the outdoors areas! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there with such nice floral surroundings! Great garden area for sims to grow and harvest plants to use in cooking. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The entrance hall is very nice! The coat stand is a nice homely touch beside the front door, and it looks very nice how you have placed the drapes over the front door and over the windows beside the door. Nice armchair sitting area there for sims to enjoy having a rest, and enjoy seeing the nice picture that you have placed on the opposite wall as well as the nice flowers on the side table.Very nice music room! Nice comfortable looking sofas that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting on and listening to sims playing the different musical instruments. The curtains there look very nice! It is nice how you have placed lamps on the side tables beside the sofas, and the tea set is a nice touch on the coffee table, for sims to look like they have just had a cup of tea. The ballerina girl looks nice , and the clock on the fireplace ledge is a nice touch. Very nice dining room! It looks very nice how you have done the fireplace alcove! The items on the ledge, the wall lights, the picture on the wall and the trimming decor on the top of the alcove look great! It looks nice how you have used the curved counters either side of the fireplace to place the flowers on. The flowers in the room, both either side of the fireplsce, on the fireplace ledge and on the dining table are very nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst dining there. The pictures on the walls add to the nice look of the room. The wall pattern looks nice. Nice type of dining seats and table that you have placed there for sims to enjoy eating their meals at. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and windows there! It looks very nice how you have placed the items on the shelves above the cabinets! Great island bar stool counter. The hanging pots look great there. Very nice eat in dining area! It looks very nice how you have done the fireplace section there! The texture on the fireplace wall and the rooster picture and decor item, and the plates on the wall look nice. The fruit pictures and menu board on the walls are nice kitchen themed touches. The display shelves item looks great in the corner nook. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Very nice window alcove sitting area in one of the double bedrooms. Sims will enjoy looking out at the views whilst resting on the sofa there. It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains there. Each of the double bedrooms look very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the drapes on the bedhead walls. The girls bedroom looks nice and pretty. The pink coloured wall pattern looks nice. The butterfly picture on the behead wall between the beds is nice for sims to see when going to bed. They will have fun playing with the dollhouse. Nice window study desk alcove in the blue and brown double bedroom. Very nice master bathroom! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets and counters there, and the double sinks and mirrors look nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the items on the shelves on the wall beside the tub. The drapes and picture there look very nice for sims to see whilst bathing. Very nice study and living room! Nice window study desk alcove for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or having a read, enjoying the sunlight coming in through the windows. The pianist picture looks nice on the wall there. Sims will have fun playing chess at the table. It looks great how you have angled the chairs towards the fireplace, for sims to enjoy sitting in front of the fireplace having a read. The bookcases look great how you have placed them either side of the fireplace. Nice armchair sitting nook beside the staircase. Very nice living room! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets either side of the tv and the counters underneath it! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching tv. The trimming on the top of the tv area looks great! Nice light filled window art nook alcove! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there with the sunshine coming in. Very nice upper landing area , The pictures on the walls and the flowers on the tables are nice for sims to see after coming up the stairs.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Magnolia House just oozes elegance, Tiki, lovely work!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Very beautiful and elegant :) Love it!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Gorgeous house, as ever :)
    Oh! It is a lovely house Tiki! <3 Loving the exterior! Love those shutters for the windows, the porch and the garden! Great interiors too! Especially the kitchen and living room are my favourites. :D