Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW LOT: Wedding Church_by ehaught58

ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
Wedding Church_by ehaught58. So the big event has finally arrived. You want to hold your wedding in the grandest of all churches, and this is it! Complete with a church hall to hold the reception party afterwards. All of the amenities needed for a top notch wedding. Find it in My Gallery by searching ehaught58. #ehaught58 #wedding church #wedding

n2spokR.png
hdiWT84.png
c0giXKv.png
XH9UvIU.png
UspCRAL.png
sSchc7Y.png
jLqI0VH.png
KDGgd88.png

Thank you for your support..... Ed
fkgck4xkargo.png
"If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Your Wedding Church is very nice! :) Sims will enjoy getting married there. Very nice exterior of the Church! The curved roofing and the shape of the exterior is so very nice! The clock tower looks great! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The texture of the exterior looks nice. Very nice layout of the interior of the Church. It looks nice how you have placed the pews either sides of the chapel area with the red carpet down the middle aisleway for the bridal party to walk down. The flowers either side of the front area of the Church are pretty for sims to see whilst getting married. Very nice Church hall area for sims to hold their reception in. It looks great how you have set up the tables and chairs there. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the grand piano being played whilst dining there. Great bar area for sims to enjoy having a drink after the wedding ceremony. The sims in the pictures look like they are having lots of fun dancing to music from the juke box. Nice outdoors areas. Very nice area where sims can have fun playing chess or card games at the table in the outdoors air, or just enjoy sitting resting on the seat benches in the sunshine. Sims will enjoy having a picnic at the picnic tables. It looks great how you have done the graveyard with the tombstones! The statue looks great in the middle of the graveyard area. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants through the outdoors areas.
    It is a very nice Church! :)
  • JLJustineJLJustine Posts: 65 Member
    Once again a great lot :) I think every neighbourhood should have a church.
  • ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your Wedding Church is very nice! :) Sims will enjoy getting married there. Very nice exterior of the Church! The curved roofing and the shape of the exterior is so very nice! The clock tower looks great! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The texture of the exterior looks nice. Very nice layout of the interior of the Church. It looks nice how you have placed the pews either sides of the chapel area with the red carpet down the middle aisleway for the bridal party to walk down. The flowers either side of the front area of the Church are pretty for sims to see whilst getting married. Very nice Church hall area for sims to hold their reception in. It looks great how you have set up the tables and chairs there. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the grand piano being played whilst dining there. Great bar area for sims to enjoy having a drink after the wedding ceremony. The sims in the pictures look like they are having lots of fun dancing to music from the juke box. Nice outdoors areas. Very nice area where sims can have fun playing chess or card games at the table in the outdoors air, or just enjoy sitting resting on the seat benches in the sunshine. Sims will enjoy having a picnic at the picnic tables. It looks great how you have done the graveyard with the tombstones! The statue looks great in the middle of the graveyard area. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants through the outdoors areas.
    It is a very nice Church! :)

Thanks Rose! :#

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    That is an awesome church Ed! We love your stuff. :)
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • o0Mackie0oo0Mackie0o Posts: 22 Member
    edited October 2014
    Absolutely gorgeous <3 <3
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Beautiful! Wish I'd had it when my last pair of sims got married. :)
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

JLJustine wrote: »
    Once again a great lot :) I think every neighbourhood should have a church.

Thanks JLJustine! :D

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is absolutely amazing Ed! I love the architecture! Love the way you have used the clock and the cornices! :D
    That is an awesome church Ed! We love your stuff. :)

Thanks SimGuruBChick! :D It's always nice to hear from one of the gang! Say hi to everyone for me.... ;)

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • opod67opod67 Posts: 126 Member
    Nice house!
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Wonderful Church! I wish we didn't have to bulldoze lots to place new ones.They made the worlds so small.:( I will be downloading though.^_^
  • MonaLisaJonesMonaLisaJones Posts: 126 Member
    You mean some sims don't always propose and elope right there in the bathroom after the pregnancy test? B) I kid - this is amazing! Definitely downloading and favoriting. It's beautiful!
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Very nice!
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
    yanti68 wrote: »
    It is absolutely amazing Ed! I love the architecture! Love the way you have used the clock and the cornices! :D

Thanks Yanti! :D The clock came out pretty good!
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    KaylyRed wrote: »
    Beautiful! Wish I'd had it when my last pair of sims got married. :)
    Thanks KaylyRed! :D

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • tyenetyene Posts: 65 Member
    Very beautiful :)
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work, I really like it B)
    opod67 wrote: »
    Nice house!

Thanks opod67! :D

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    Gorgeous as always. I've never known you to build anything that wasn't amazing.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    That's a beautiful church you have built there, I think I will have this in my neighbourhood!