Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So does like no one know that pools are coming back in an update in November?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Well now we can make a gym with an indoor pool.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Yes of course only for 2 or 3 days after that it was more silent again.

In internet time, those are months. :)

• Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member

But well it seems not everyone did know about it yet ;)
  • Options
    MariposahMariposah Posts: 249 Member
    Thanks for posting this. I was out of town and missed all the hubbub about it too!
    TS4-Signature.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiraehd
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    I'm still in disbelief. [Is that even a word? :\ ]
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member

But well it seems not everyone did know about it yet ;)

Fair enough.
  • Options
    AiHaou wrote: »

Belief it and yes disbelief is a word ^^

read here SimGuruLindsay said so too, pools are coming in november

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/790584/ea-maxis-silence/p30
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member

It would be "believe" my friend when you tell someone to hold on to a belief basically.

:)
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Crackseed wrote: »

It would be "believe" my friend when you tell someone to hold on to a belief basically.

Ah sorry lol man i know that but well sometimes i just forget that lol
    thanks for correction!
    Edit never mind that i just found out that belief is only meant for religion :)
  • Options

thanks for correction!

No apologies necessary - I still am always impressed with your verbage since english isn't your first tongue :)

Just wanted to offer a helpful pointer there w/o it coming across like "Bad Krayzie, no biscuit!"
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options

thanks for correction!

No apologies necessary - I still am always impressed with your verbage since english isn't your first tongue :)

Just wanted to offer a helpful pointer there w/o it coming across like "Bad Krayzie, no biscuit!"

Well with my School English in combination with my dictionary, also i travel often to the philippines so i did use english often ^^
    Still thanks i am always open to learn better english ! :)
  • Options
    AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    @Crackseed -- "I still am always impressed with your verbage . . ." That's verbiage, actually. ;) Sorry, couldn't resist. Just teasing a little.

I'm definitely happy that pools are returning soon free of additional charge. The variable depths sound neat, but I'm left wondering: Will all pools on the lot be limited to a single depth (even though we can choose from among several) or will we actually be able to have multiple different depths in a single pool? (It's the wall height and foundation height limitations that make me ask this.)
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • Options
    Ayradyss wrote: »
    @Crackseed -- "I still am always impressed with your verbage . . ." That's verbiage, actually. ;) Sorry, couldn't resist. Just teasing a little.

I'm definitely happy that pools are returning soon free of additional charge. The variable depths sound neat, but I'm left wondering: Will all pools on the lot be limited to a single depth (even though we can choose from among several) or will we actually be able to have multiple different depths in a single pool? (It's the wall height and foundation height limitations that make me ask this.)

See? Even I fudge up @KrayzieStryker - and she's right too. Noob mistake on my part. Le-lame :(
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options

See? Even I fudge up @KrayzieStryker - and she's right too. Noob mistake on my part. Le-lame :(

Well nobody is perfect i guess :)

Back to Topic :)
    And yes Pools are really a must for me, coz i use them for building my dream house and also i like pool partys and stuff, well i hope we get to see really something new with the Sims 4 pools.
  • Options
    claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
    I'm stoked about free pools, etc - but we can't just stand around applauding all day adjusting our monocles/tophats and being like "Good show, time for a spot 'o tea eh wot?"

LOL!! omg This just made me snort laugh!

79a.gif

But yeah, I agree. We need to keep pushing EA to improve the Sims 4 and bring it up to it's full potential as an installment in the series. I like the fact that their listening. :)

tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif
  • Options
    landverhuizerlandverhuizer Posts: 310 Member
    Noticed pools were coming, though oddly, if I did not come here, I would never have known... their advertising has really taken a nose dive with this latest version of the game. On the bright side, at least they advertised this.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Well now we can make a gym with an indoor pool.

And neighborhood pools for Sims to gather -- Show Off Muscles will be way more impressive in a proper swimsuit. :D

Well nobody is perfect i guess :)

Back to Topic :)
    And yes Pools are really a must for me, coz i use them for building my dream house and also i like pool partys and stuff, well i hope we get to see really something new with the Sims 4 pools.

Pool parties would be an awesome new party type. Grill up some burgers, maybe have a bar available and you're good to go. B) I'd love if they could add things like pushing Sims into the water as a Mischief interaction, or maybe splashing people on the edge of the pool.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Sparkysim2Sparkysim2 Posts: 359 Member
    You can tell that most people know because there aren't a 100 threads plumming about it any more.
    "If I don't remember it, it didn't happen." CM