Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Larifari2009-sims4 creations: Colour-fast Residence

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Each of your homes are very nice! :) I will enjoy looking at the pictures of them on your website. The exteriors of them are so very nice and great! Each has a specialness and will be very nice homes for our sims to enjoy living their sims lives in. Thankyou for sharing your very nice homes with the simming community. :)
  • keshialeekeshialee Posts: 533 Member
    Love what you have been doing, especially like the look of the factory one. You have a great sense of style :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    YAY for pictures! :D I love all your builds! It is so charming and full of character! The starters are fantastic! They all look adorable! Love the malika residence, desert dwelling, nomad living and the circus lot! Very creative Lari! Your new upload 'Old tyme residence' will be going straight to my favourites! What a gorgeous architecture! LOVE that roof! <3
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Oh my word!!! You have been such a busy builder! And where are the stories!?!? I felt like I was paging threw fairytale books and somehow missed all the stories for all the drooling I was doing over the pics! <3<3<3
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Wow, I cannot believe the quantity of homes you have managed to build in such a short time, and with no sacrifice to quality! I especially love your Hovel, just so charming, your Little Dandy Starter, Little Witch House, and Factory Living. There is something here for everyone, that's for sure! Super work!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • gypsygypsy Posts: 48 Member
    WOW! I am just loving every single thing you're building here. You're so creative! Who knew you could build a tent in this game and it looks great! It's just so cool! :D
    I'm Clementine. Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?
  • originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    I'm totally digging your lots LariFari!
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @larifari2009 - oh! You did Nomad living! I saw that on the gallery the other day and thought it was such an original idea to make in Sims4. Looks great. Your witch house is awesome and perfect for the upcoming season. Keep 'em coming!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. :)

I think I didn't post a few builds here - so here are some updates:

1) The Fresh Starter - yep again another starter :D, just can't help it somehow.
    9576019_orig.jpg
    More pics here: larifari2009-sims4creations.weebly.com/blog/the-fresh-starter

2) The Old Mill
    2159793_orig.jpg
    More pics here: larifari2009-sims4creations.weebly.com/blog/the-old-mill

3) Friendly Family Farm
    8199367_orig.jpg
    More pics here: larifari2009-sims4creations.weebly.com/blog/friendly-family-farm

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening. I am still fending off a nasty flue bug but I am feeling better today so I am happy :)
    hugs Lari :)
    bannerforum1.jpg

• KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Your builds are beautiful! All of them are very unique - you definitely have a signature style. :D
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• MonaLisaJonesMonaLisaJones Posts: 126 Member
    edited October 2014
    :o The mill and the farm are just off-the-charts so amazing and creative. I love how you did the crop rows on the farm plus a greenhouse! Very very cool. B)
    Each of your three new homes are very nice! :) Very nice exteriors of them! The Fresh Starter is a very nice home for sims to start their sims lives in. Very nice outdoors areas in your Friendly Family Farm and Old Mill homes! The glasshouse in the Friendly Family Farm build is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interiors of the homes! The way you place the furnishings in the rooms of the homes are always so very nice! The patterns on the walls look nice. I have been enjoying looking at the pictures of your builds.
    They are very nice homes! :)
    I am sorry that you have the flu Lari. I am glad that you are feeling better today, and hope that you continue to feel much better. Sending smiles to you :)
    edited October 2014
    @larifari2009 - I love your little starters. They pack so much character in such a small package! Did I mention I bookmarked you? :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful builds again Lari! <3 I adore each and every one of them! The starter is so cute! Love the architecture of the old mill! Great roof work! The farm looks so charming! WOW! I am heading over to your blog to see more pics. :D
  • CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
    WOW! You are very original! Buildings are amazing!
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Larifari Family Friendly Farm is gorgeous,I love the placements of the buildings on the lot and so beautifully landscaped :)<3 Folly
  • BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    @Larifari2009, you know I just love, love, love you builds. You work makes me happy! You truly have a gift! Big hug, B
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work, I really like it B)
  • JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    Love the farm, I have been itching to make one but keep telling myself to finish everything else before starting something. Good work
    Hello Lari :) I have set up a thread where people can post links to their own showcase threads. If you would like to post a link to your showcase thread I would be delighted if you posted your showcase thread link on that thread.
    I have set up the thread so as simmers can see all the builds that people have built.
    The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread/p1
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    You are definitely a exceptional builder!! All your builds are beautifully done!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    Thank you all so much for the lovely comments. I am really happy you like my builds :)
    @rosemow: oh what a lovely idea with the showcasing thread. It is great to have all the links together and not miss any of the beautiful creations and hard work simmers put into their builds. Will check it out after xfactor :D which starts soon and before that I have to press my fresh orange juice with lemon for some vitamin C :) Fortunately my flue is sort of gone but I am still not 100% and I want to be fit next week for work.

So just before i go off to do the things mentioned above :D I share "Castle Finklestein" with you. Decorating drove me crazy and my next builds will be starters :D

Castel Finklestein
    4710728_orig.jpg
    More pictures here:
    larifari2009-sims4creations.weebly.com/blog/castle-finklestein

I also uploaded some of the rooms seperatly - they all are named "Finklestein .....".

Hope you like it, enjoy, off I go. Looking forward to check out all the links in rosemow's thread :)
    hugs lari
    bannerforum1.jpg

@larifari2009 - Castel Finklestein is awesome! I love the gated courtyard and the spikey spires! I also didn't notice it at first, but you added a moat! AWESOME! I also like the interior choices you made. Later on in my legacy challenge, I may have to purchase this lot. :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
    edited October 2014
    Castle Finkelstein is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of it is very great! The towers and roofing look very great! It looks very nice how you have used the hedge fencing around the sides of the home. Very nice outdoors courtyard area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats there in the sunshine with the nice sight of the water fountain and plants for sims to enjoy seeing. It looks very nice how you have done the water around the edges of the home! Very nice upper balcony area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meal at the table, with very nice views. It looks very nice how you have done the stairs through the build. The texture of the exterior looks great. Very nice outdoors bar counter patio for sims to enjoy sitting and having a drink from the bar in the sunshine. The flowers on the table there are nice for sims to see when sitting having a drink there. Very nice area of the build where sims can enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes, or enjoy doing crafting on the woodwork table. The water fountain features on the sides of the room look very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters! The island sink counter looks great. Very nice curved counter side wall dining area! The fruit picture on the wall and the flowers on the counter are nice for sims to see whilst cooking meals and dining there. The fruit bowl and the plates wall decor are nice kitchen touches there. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the kitchen windows whilst cooking there. Very nice dining and living room! Very nice types of dining seating, sofa and armchairs that you have used there. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the grand piano being played whist eating or sitting near the fireplace there. The armchairs sitting area looks very nice! The red curtains and picture behind the armchairs look so very nice! The teaset on the coffee table in front of the sofa and the patterned floor rug underneath are nice touches. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs having a chat or a read or enjoying listening to music from the gramophone. The candllights there look very nice. Very nice wall pattens and colours that you have used for all the rooms through the home! Very nice bathroom! The brown wall panelling, the red patterned wall, the red floor rug and the red curtains there look very nice! Very nice study room! Sims will enjoy sitting at the study desk there, reading a book or using the computer. The grandfather clock in the corner of the room , the flowers beside the fire and the picture on the fireplace wall are nice for sims to see whilst sitting at the desk there. The firelplace will keep the room warm. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Very nice colours and patterns that you have used for the walls, beds and furnishings in these rooms! Very nice fireplace sitting areas in the bedrooms! The toys in the kids room look cute! It looks very nice the type of , colour and way you have placed the curtains in the bedrooms. Very nice staircases landing sitting areas for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs there reading a book from the bookcases that you have placed there.
    It is a very nice castle home! :)