Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Invisible Lights/Objects Please!

mara3004mara3004 Posts: 48 Member
edited September 2014 in Build/Buy Custom Content
For Sims 3 someone had created an invisible ceiling light that you could add to your room to increase illumination in the area without being seen. It was really, really useful. Would it be possible to create the same thing for Sims 4 please? There were also some other invisible objects as well such as fire alarms, and burglar alarms, etc. Could those also be recreated for Sims 4? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    I'd love to see this as well. Even small can lights would be good - I don't care if they can be seen as long as they're out of the way. All of the lighting that comes with the game is so big and obtrusive.
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    vcosleyvcosley Posts: 880 Member
    I agree
  • Options
    simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    There were a couple ceiling lights I used a lot in sims 3, would love those again... small, close to the ceiling (not overly dangly) and functional... also, sims 3 had some buydebug ones that would hide while in play mode, those were helpful too.
    HSon1Mq.png