Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things Simmers can't say in public without sounding like complete psychos.

Comments

• CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    @ladybreid - Suddenly the reason you have so many ferrets is clear.
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    I will trust you with my grammy @ladybreid, but since you are some kind of seductive ferret- whispering pied piper I will keep mine away from you :)
  • ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    brainybee wrote: »
    I will trust you with my grammy @ladybreid, but since you are some kind of seductive ferret- whispering pied piper I will keep mine away from you :)

To heck with grammy, I've got to protect my little ferrets. :p
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    "The upstairs bed won't let my couple woohoo anymore." (Actually was a post on this forum)

My relationships are all messed up. My husband somehow became my brother. I think it's because we don't have family trees.

I bred some frogs in my pocket.

My neighborhood never gets robbed anymore, so we don't need cops. Even though my uncle is a criminal.
  • DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    Come on now, just go flirt with this sim. Geez, I know you don't know them but you will after you flirt with them! JUST LIKE EACHOTHER ALREADY AND HAVE BABIES! HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE?!
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    I love threads like this!! :D

I just finished building a rocket ship in my backyard. I'm eager to woohoo in outer space and bring back some aliens in a jar.

Who would think that just sitting near this plumbob lamp would get me soooo inspired!

Saw my neighbors slapping each other around on the street and moments later they were talking and laughing together like best of friends.

I just replaced my whole house today with a simple click of my mouse.
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    I just found out I got Bella, Zoe, Kristine, Diana, Nina, Michelle, Ciara, Danielle, Kelly, Andrea, Lacey, Patricia, Janet.... [ 20 names later] pregnant.

I'm moving to Oasis Springs.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    I just found out I got Bella, Zoe, Kristine, Diana, Nina, Michelle, Ciara, Danielle, Kelly, Andrea, Lacey, Patricia, Janet.... [ 20 names later] pregnant.

I'm moving to Oasis Springs.

Lewl >.>
    y9UdOhq.png
    Holy crap @adayinthelife942! You're gonna be the reason they need to add hospitals to this game!
    Holy crap @adayinthelife942! You're gonna be the reason they need to add hospitals to this game!

And child support centers, courts of law, vasectomy centers...
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    You got that right @adayinthelife942. You'll be the reason they bring city hall and the police back!
    @adayinthelife942 - channeling his Lou Bega Mambo Number 5 all over town.

Or is he?

z6fNDyJ.jpg
    y9UdOhq.png
    Crackseed wrote: »
    @adayinthelife942 - channeling his Lou Bega Mambo Number 5 all over town.

Or is he?

z6fNDyJ.jpg

Hmmm...

* breaks into song*

A little bit of Bella she's so fun
    A little bit of Zoe under the sun
    A little bit of Kristine is what I need
    A little bit of Diana she aims to please

A little bit of Nina in the club
    A little bit of Michelle in my hot tub
    A little bit of Ciara all night long
    And all of the rest who I didn't name in this song.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    "Don't you dare die! If you die, I will kill you!" - (I say this all the time to my Sims, when they're repairing/upgrading appliances!)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • SirCumberbatchSirCumberbatch Posts: 377 Member
    "I'm married to a fairy!"
    "I threw a zombie potion at someone then they bit me."
    tumblr_m4xgcv68oS1rogkjio1_500.gif
  • Kal_T0rakKal_T0rak Posts: 172 Member
    I can walk around the neighborhood in just my underwear then pee myself on someone's lawn. It's ok, I'm Very Confident!
    To be gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely, all you have to do is to believe that one is gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely.
  • EsotericRogueEsotericRogue Posts: 153 Member
    I'm still waiting for a Baby BBQ.
    tumblr_m63nqrB4u71qbkq4po1_r1_250.gif

Streaming at http://www.hitbox.tv/eRogue (Twitch sucks now.)
    My daughter just made our family as Sims in The Sims 3. She sent her brother to military school. The poor guy also has lots of bad or embarrassing things happen to him (should I be worried?). She gave her dad and I the "Never Nude" trait because she said "There was no way I was going to watch you guys shower!" I have a feeling my Sim hubby and I will never woo hoo in her game either!
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    I hope those aliens that abducted and got me pregnant plan to become my friend at some point.
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    edited October 2014
    Sulsul! Benzi chibna looble bazebni gweb! Ah, van vesua. Cummuns nala? Sulsul!
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    I never left my crib as a baby!

I went from baby to child!

I killed the maid.

Pack up your bags! We are moving to the moon!
    My daughter just made our family as Sims in The Sims 3. She sent her brother to military school. The poor guy also has lots of bad or embarrassing things happen to him (should I be worried?). She gave her dad and I the "Never Nude" trait because she said "There was no way I was going to watch you guys shower!" I have a feeling my Sim hubby and I will never woo hoo in her game either!

That girl has her head on straight - I just hope your doors are childproof IRL or you employ liberal amounts of vaseline for the handles.
    y9UdOhq.png
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    TS4:
    The reason why the Babies are glued to the crib is because when we could carry them around the house, everyone would leave 'em on the floor!
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Kal_T0rakKal_T0rak Posts: 172 Member
    TS4:
    The reason why the Babies are glued to the crib is because when we could carry them around the house, everyone would leave 'em on the floor!

Mine is a bit classier, she'd leave them on the bar. Baby needs a bottle but NOT that kind!
    To be gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely, all you have to do is to believe that one is gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely.
    I don't like the look of those people so I'm having them evicted and selling their ugly furniture.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png