Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~*~Charmed~*~ Halliwell Manor - Updated 4/29/15

ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
edited April 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
From the TV show Charmed, I bring to you the Halliwell Manor. No CC!

4/29/15 Update - Added basement - More screenshots here.

Built on a 40x30 lot - 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms. Based on the actual blueprints. The manor includes and are decorated based on as they are shown in the show as closely as I could without using CC. There are a few extra rooms where I could fit them in without alternating the layout of the manor.

Origin ID: ScarletQueenKat
Online Gallery Link

Exterior:

10-07-14_7-53nbspPM-2.png
10-07-14_7-53nbspPM-3.png
10-07-14_7-48nbspPM.png

First Floor:

10-07-14_7-50nbspPM-2.png
10-07-14_7-50nbspPM.png
10-07-14_7-49nbspPM.png
10-07-14_7-52nbspPM-2.png
10-07-14_8-01nbspPM.png
10-07-14_8-01nbspPM-2.png

Second Floor:

10-07-14_7-59nbspPM.png
10-07-14_7-55nbspPM-3.png
10-07-14_7-56nbspPM-3.png
10-07-14_7-57nbspPM-2.png
10-07-14_7-58nbspPM.png

Attic:

10-07-14_8-19nbspPM.png

🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
Post edited by ScarletQueenKat on

Comments

• AmyRoseMillsAmyRoseMills Posts: 45 Member
    Hey, this is great! Well done!
    t333Dga.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    The Halliwell Manor is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the home! It reflects the original inspiration home in simform very well ! The roofing is great, and it looks great the type of and placement of the windows. The red colour and texture of the exterior looks nice.It looks nice how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the front of the home and on the side edges of the build. It looks very nice how you have created the very nice outdoors sitting nook area with the hedge plants placed around the seats! It looks a nice restful place for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine, in a nice plants and flowers setting to look at. The bird bath is a nice touch there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice living room sitting areas. It looks great how you have placed the armchairs and sofas. Sims will enjoy sitting resting in front of the fire having a chat, The floor rug looks nice there. Nice armchairs window sitting nook for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst sitting there. Great study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting usung a computer at or having a read of a book. The rose on the table behind the sofa is nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice light filled sunroom! It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the seats there. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst sitting there as well as enjoying looking out through the windows to see what is happening outdoors. The floor tiling there looks very nice. The plants on the floor and the flowers on the table are nice touches in the room. Very nice dining room! The pictures on the dining wall are nice for sims to see whilst enjoying eating a meal there, and the clock on the fireplace ledge is a nice homely touch. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meal. Nice curtsined allcove in the room. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen and eat in dining nook area! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The island table looks great and the fruit bowl on top of it is a great kitchen touch. Nice type of dining seats that you have used in the dining alcove area. The plates on the wall are nice how you have placed them eother side of the windows,and are nice dining touches that add a nice look to the room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice types of beds that you have used there. It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains in the bedrooms. Very nice window study desk alcove area in one of the bedrooms for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer with the sunshine coming in onto the desk. The pictures on the bedhead walls are very nice for sims to see when laying in bed. Nice colour and patterns that uou have used for the bedroom walls. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in one of the bedrooms. The attic is great! It looks great how you have placed the floor rugs there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there, having a read of a book from the bookcase.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you for the great comments @AmyRoseMills and @rosemow :)
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    Ah the Halliwell manor :D Nice version.

In sims 2 I created the original 3 sisters along with Leo and Cole. A different sim I created had 2 babies with Cole, the half human half deamon. I built the sisters a large mansion that didn't resemble the TV one.

I've seen quite a few versions of the TV San Francisco Victorian over the years for sims 2 and sims 3.

Nice memories! I still have them running around in my new sims 2 Ultimate version. I recolored the outside of the mansion.
    zorba2357 wrote: »

In sims 2 I created the original 3 sisters along with Leo and Cole. A different sim I created had 2 babies with Cole, the half human half deamon. I built the sisters a large mansion that didn't resemble the TV one.

I've seen quite a few versions of the TV San Francisco Victorian over the years for sims 2 and sims 3.

Nice memories! I still have them running around in my new sims 2 Ultimate version. I recolored the outside of the mansion.
    zorba2357 wrote: »

Thank you!

I've always made the Halliwell Manor for each of the games (1, 2, 3, and now 4). It's a beautiful home for our Sims, even if one isn't a fan of the show. I usually made the sisters as well, rarely the men though just because I get too lazy lol.
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Big fan of this show :) Really good replica :D I am adding it to my game ^_^
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is a beautiful home! I especially love the architecture! What a pretty colour you have used for the exterior! Love the interiors too! Looks very welcoming! :D
    Btw let us know if you are planning on making the sisters :D I will most likely add them too!
    Thank you everyone!
    Manssom wrote: »
    Btw let us know if you are planning on making the sisters :D I will most likely add them too!

I did make the sisters, they're in my gallery as well. Although they're not exactly how I want them yet, you're welcome to download them if you want to though.
    Great I will add them too then :D
  • have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    I've heard of it, but haven't seen the show yet. But.....the house is really stunning! The exterior is so true to it's era. I love how the interior is so ornate; yet really simple and streamlined. You went all out, and it shows! :D
  • lukielukelukieluke Posts: 1 New Member
    I really love the look of this; is there a download by any chance?
    @lukieluke - Yes, you need to go into the gallery in game and search my Origin ID, ScarletQueenKat1 :)
  • darklonewolf48darklonewolf48 Posts: 1 New Member
    Great job, great creation only one problem it does not show up in the gallery, I only can find a Sim named Scarlet.
  • thedecayedthedecayed Posts: 134 Member
    I haven't watched the show in years, but it looks awesome!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Great job, great creation only one problem it does not show up in the gallery, I only can find a Sim named Scarlet.

Hello :) This is a link to the house on the online gallery
    http://www.thesims.com/gallery/B5B6850A4E8D11E48A2ACE23130CE0FA
    You need to type in Halliwell Manor in the item name search box.
    I hope that helps :)
  • tricooptricoop Posts: 37 Member
    I loved the show and this house is amazing.
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Gorgeous house and I loved the show too!
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Ah, great memories!! Charmed was one of my favorite shows!! You did a great job in replicating the manor using only in game items!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello :) This is a link to the house on the online gallery
    http://www.thesims.com/gallery/B5B6850A4E8D11E48A2ACE23130CE0FA
    You need to type in Halliwell Manor in the item name search box.
    I hope that helps :)

Thank you for supplying the link for me, @rosemow :)

Thanks everyone for the wonderful feedback!

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Halliwell Manor is awesome! :D
    I like your architecture. Great job with the roofing and exterior wall patterns. I also adore your landscaping. Very nice choices of plants and I like your hedging. And your interior, amazing! I like your choices of traditional furniture.
    Gonna love it. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Very nice job!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited March 2015
    Nicely done! You should add a basement now that they're back! Too bad we don't have anything to decorate for the Nexus or Book of shadows :P
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
    Nicely done! You should add a basement now that they're back! Too bad we don't have anything to decorate for the Nexus or Book of shadows :P

I'll probably do that :)