Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for a user-made Modern Bachelor Pad for 8 Male Sims

claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
So I’m creating a kind of “Bachelorette” scenario for my lonely single Sim named Scarlette. I’ve pulled 16 of the hottest user created Bachelor Sims from the gallery (Thank you to everyone that shared your Origin ID names and Sims with me yesterday.) Right now these 16 Sim Bachelors living in 2 different houses. She’s going to meet all 16 and narrow it down to 8 “lucky men” that are “there for the right reasons” to move over to an amazing 8 room Bachelor pad for the final elimination round.

(Yes, I’m having a little too much fun with this, but I can’t help it! I went from only having elderly overweight townies to a whole town of hot Sims. That’s a game changer! Plus with the new social engine in Sims 4, this is actually entertaining to play out. You can set up the scenario and then sit back to watch it all unfold.)

I’m looking for a modern mansion with 8 rooms. (or just 8 beds respectively) – Has anyone created a mansion like this that’s available in the gallery and if so, are you willing to share it with me? :)

Thank you so much! :D
tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif

Comments

• SunnyKegSunnyKeg Posts: 98 Member
    Unfortunately I can't help you with your request but I wanted to just say this sounds like a lot of fun! I'm sure someone here will have exactly what you need :)
    Origin ID: SunnyKeg
  • JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    Hi, I made a converted car park but its is unfurnished but stairs are in etc. It has little balconys front and back so they could each have their own. Maybe someone would fit it out for you.10-03-14_10-31nbspPM.png
  • claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
    @Jbear - Wow! That's beautiful!!
    tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif