Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Name Home

Tacha75Tacha75 Posts: 2,509 Member
ifo11w.jpg

smd3bb.jpg

198qya.jpg

2a5kbgx.jpg

54iqt2.jpg

rkomeb.jpg

8vofvt.jpg

1zdxetk.jpg

2i21vm.jpg

30k7tq0.jpg

qs1rls.jpg

r85ymg.jpg

kbozty.jpg

Origin ID: Natacha75

Mediafire: No Name
1jtb7m.jpg

Comments

• JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    Very smart build, and I like the colour scheme. I have similar in real life but grey wallpaper not bricks.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    No Name Home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing looks great! Nice upper balcony for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine on the seats there. It looks very nice how you have done the steps up to the outdoors cooking and dining patio. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal outdoors at the umbrella covered table, enjoying watching the sims pass by their home. The flower box windows look nice. The flowers look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the house. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brickwork texture of the walls looks very nice! The bedrooms look great. The clothes shelf on the wall and the sports items in the corner are great home touches. Sims will enjoy looking through their bedroom windows and seeing what is happening outdoors. The pattern on the bed in the first double bedroom looks very nice wuth the colour scheme of the room. It looks nice how you have placed the windows on the bedhead wall in the second double bedroom for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in onto the bed when waking in the mornings. The bathroom is nice. It looks nice that you placed a hanging robe on the wall. The triangular bath tub looks very nice placed in the corner of the room.Very nice open plan living, dining and study area. Nice types of sofa and armchair that you have placed there which suit the style of the home. It looks great how you have angled the armchairs. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, having a chat and watching tv. Great study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table reading a book or using the computer. It looks very nice how you have placed the bookshelves on the wall either side of the table, and have a notice board on the wall in front of the table. The blue colour of the study desk chair looks nice. Very nice entrance area to the home. The plants either side of the front door and on the side table are nice for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets there, and the blue floor mats on the ground are nice touches of blue in the kitchen. The fruit bowl and mugs rack on the ckubters are nice kitchen touches there. Nice dining area. The blue of the dining seating looks nice with the texture of the walls. The yellow flowers on the dining table are nice for sims to see whilst enjoying eating there. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel.
    It is a very nice and stylish home. :)
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    It's very pretty.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • Tacha75Tacha75 Posts: 2,509 Member
    Thank you guys!!! :D
    1jtb7m.jpg
  • Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    So chic and sophisticated! The living room looks like it would be in a magazine.
  • misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Really nice build! I enjoy the modern furnishings and design throughout, and especially the bright pops of blue in some of the decor.
    Good job :)
    Thank you :D
    1jtb7m.jpg
  • Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    the house has a nice modern feel, good work on the black/white combo
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    1jtb7m.jpg
  • BlueIsis433BlueIsis433 Posts: 26 Member
    Very nice house.
  • FrostmenFrostmen Posts: 22 Member
    Very nice house, but why the no name, I would call the "home in the woods", in the first picture.
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Very nice home :) I think maybe Brickster would be an appropriate name here, lol! It looks good :)
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work, I really like it B)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful modern home! I love the exposed brick that you have used inside. Love the bedrooms and the bathroom! :D
    Thanks you guys!! I could not come up with a name at the time I built it.
    @Manssom Big compliment coming from you :) I love all your houses!!!
    1jtb7m.jpg