Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JBEAR1 Builds Unfurnished Houses Then covers Them in Shelves.

Comments

• BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Keshia, they do, provided that the downloader places the lot in build mode, rather than from Manage Worlds.
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    Fantastic builds...the modern is absolutely gorgeous. Very clever, too!! Great stuff :D
  • JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    Fantastic builds...the modern is absolutely gorgeous. Very clever, too!! Great stuff :D
    Thanks. Might try another modern build soon. I said on your house with all the curves (forgot it's name) that it was one of my favourites.
    JBEAR1 wrote: »
    Thanks. Might try another modern build soon. I said on your house with all the curves (forgot it's name) that it was one of my favourites.

Only if you build it with shelves, lots of shelves! In fact, I think you should build a structure made entirely out of shelves. ;):p

Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Really cool! The phone box is a nice touch. It definitely does seem to have a British flair. :)
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

BryonyRae wrote: »

Only if you build it with shelves, lots of shelves! In fact, I think you should build a structure made entirely out of shelves. ;):p
    Now I'm suspicious of you encouraging me ;)

Thank you ladies.

• BlueIsis433BlueIsis433 Posts: 26 Member
    Great job :)
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work, I really like it B)
    edited October 2014
    Thanks guys.
    My SWEET petite is up now...
    10-08-14_10-26nbspAM.png
    10-08-14_10-27nbspAM.png
    I uploaded this about 8 times as the back doors were missing, then the chimney, then the gallery glitched, then walls were down in pic etc etc. I really botched the whole process lol so sorry for the activity spam to anyone who follows me ;/ annnd, current upload has the side door missing. You'll need to fix it if you want it, I'm done.

Shelves are on the wall on the inside, the correct size, as they should be.
    Post edited by JBEAR1 on
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Sweet Petite looks absolutely adorable! LOVE it! <3
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    Wonderful !! :)
    Thanks yanti, shabba :)
    JBear - where did you get that shelf that you used for the modern home? I do not think I have seen it in game?
    yanti68 wrote: »
    JBear - where did you get that shelf that you used for the modern home? I do not think I have seen it in game?
    It is there in the shelves, about half way along the list. The icons are small.
    yanti68 wrote: »
    It is there in the shelves, about half way along the list. The icons are small.

Thanks! Can't believe that I didn't see that! :D
    Well, if you have any other shelf related questions you know where to come.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    I will post here what I wrote in the other thread
    Sweet Petite is a very creative build! :) Great design of it! The large fork and spoon looks great! The cone with the vanilla and chocolate ice cream on top and the chimney as the wafer biscuit looks great! The waffle wafer around the edges of the ice cream is creative and great! Nice pattern that you have used for the cone.The large flowers on the side of the top and the large rosette looks great! It looks nice how you have used different colours of the umbrellas for sims to enjoy sitting under at the tables outdoors. Very nice nook area where you have placed the flowers, rocks and trees. The menu board is a nice touch beside the door. It looks great how you have done the curving of the ice cream flavours. Nice tiling of the outdoors flooring.
    It is a great place for sims to enjoy visiting to have a drink and listen or dance to music from the juke box. Great creative build! :)
  • ObsidianMyst78ObsidianMyst78 Posts: 308 Member
    I like your house, I love the telephone box, definitely makes it feel a bit more British, a nice touch!

I agree! I thought that was a very cool touch.

View my builds HERE.
    Gallery ID: RAINE78 or click HERE
    [img][/img]16960920500_af39128c74_o.jpgSims Homes by raines_secret, on Flickr

edited October 2014
    SKYRIM khajiit encampment
    10-09-14_7-28nbspPM.png

THE LAST OF US buttercup (SimGuruZephyr's Gnome Up Buttercup destroyed by time and zombies)

10-10-14_3-36nbspAM.png
    Both furnished, no shelves 0_o

Fun little distractions, my main build may be up today.
    As always, thanks for looking.
    Post edited by JBEAR1 on
    This is fun! Looks like a great place for the simmies to explore and discover things! :D Great job!
    Thank you yanti.
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Your lots are awesome! I especially like your latest :)
    Makes me wanna go on adventure, lol! I also like your modern build :D
    Very creative and I love how you have used some of the shelves :p

I have to experiment more with resizing objects :) Following you on the gallery :D
    edited October 2014
    Thanks manssom :)
    No shelves? Sacrilege! :p I will have to check this one out in game. I played Skyrim, so I can't wait to see it up close!
  • opod67opod67 Posts: 126 Member
    :D
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg