Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition to add Family Trees to The Sims 4 [400+ SIGNATURES]

Comments

• cimtencimten Posts: 9 New Member
    signed
  • Sebbe_Debbe123Sebbe_Debbe123 Posts: 129 Member
    YES GIMME. PUT ME ON THAT LIST!!
  • Hippieinblack1221Hippieinblack1221 Posts: 24 New Member
    Signed.
  • anosesanoses Posts: 146 Member
    signed
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Signed.
  • InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    Signed. If only to help
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Signed!!
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Signed :)
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Signed.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    It pretty much is pointless but since I do want Family Trees...

Signed.
  • OrphalesionOrphalesion Posts: 10 New Member
    Signed!
  • GAgirl007GAgirl007 Posts: 85 Member
    Signed!! I miss family trees so much!!
    Origin ID: GAgirl2007

Check out my creations ;)
  • Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Thanks guys, list has been updated up to this point.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    petitions aren't necessary I recall a petition for toddlers to be put in the base game many signed didn't fall through. haha, point is, all "essentials" need time, Toddlers need time so they can design them correctly so they look cute and have more to play with, it they put them in the base game at launch, they would be just as objects like babies were. pools need time so they fit well, I assure you they're going to take fountains and just modify it to be a swimmable pool. Family tree just needs to be redesigned so it fits the game correctly, just relax it will come.

I'm able to say that because my families aren't so multi generational. there're the grandparents, Parents then focused generation. my families are easy to keep track of.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    petitions aren't necessary I recall a petition for toddlers to be put in the base game many signed didn't fall through. haha, point is, all "essentials" need time, Toddlers need time so they can design them correctly so they look cute and have more to play with, it they put them in the base game at launch, they would be just as objects like babies were. pools need time so they fit well, I assure you they're going to take fountains and just modify it to be a swimmable pool. Family tree just needs to be redesigned so it fits the game correctly, just relax it will come.

I'm able to say that because my families aren't so multi generational. there're the grandparents, Parents then focused generation. my families are easy to keep track of.

Yeah I hear you Mason, I honestly am not sure how effective petitions are or if this one will achieve results but I like to try and do something positive to incite change rather than just complain and do nothing to try and change what I'm unhappy about. There's too many people on this forum who spend all day long whining about how much they hate The Sims 4 but won't take any initiative to try and do something constructive about it.

I look at it this way; if we do get family trees as a result of this petition, I get to be proud of myself and everyone who signed for coming together to change something in a game we all love. If nothing happens as a result of this petition, I still get to be proud that I did something to try and make a change even if it didn't work out. I did something instead of just complaining.

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @Ashleigh825

Exactly you accomplish nothing, doing nothing. Thank you for taking the time to start this, and keeping it updated.
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Signed
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    Signed!
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    @Ashleigh825

Exactly you accomplish nothing, doing nothing. Thank you for taking the time to start this, and keeping it updated.

No problem! It's not really a huge hassle for me to do. Most people sign while I'm sleeping so I'll wake up and check this thread and add anywhere from 30-50 signatures that were left while I was asleep, then post letting you guys know I've updated the list. That initial update when I get up is the biggest update of the day, I find. After that, it's just a small trickle of signatures (until I go to sleep again, lol).

Anyway, on that note, the list has been updated up to this point. This will be the last update for the night but I'll be sure to add any more signatures that get posted when I wake up tomorrow. Thanks for the signatures.

• JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Oh god YES YES! SIGNED!
  • VibseVibse Posts: 100 Member
    Signed! this really needs to be added
    Origin ID: Vibse83
    The Jensen family tree
  • jvms20jvms20 Posts: 636 Member
    Definitely want this. Signed.
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
  • DarkMimiDarkMimi Posts: 80 Member
    I'll sign, goodness knows this was an essential feature that should have been included with the base. I get being short on time (possibly) but incest is a thing and uh... yeah... let's not.

Signed!