Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Next Neighborhood Is..

Comments

• Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I feel like we got bombarded with the beach theme in TS3.....I'd rather have urban that includes a bad part of town.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    edited October 2014
    tomchan0 wrote: »
    mulboro wrote: »
    I want Strangetown.

Nervous Subject! teehee....

I loved the Curious brothers.

I created Nervous Subject if you want to download him on the gallery, SpunkyBeli is origin id if your interested ;)

56853da9-652a-4956-816f-665daddef715.png

First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
  • Options
    tomchan0tomchan0 Posts: 952 Member
    SpunkyBeli wrote: »
    I want Strangetown.

I created Nervous Subject if you want to download him on the gallery, SpunkyBeli is origin id if your interested ;)

For sure....thank you.
  • Options
    AloeVistaAloeVista Posts: 326 Member
    Ooo an Arctic Wasteland would be nice but I do miss Strangetown. Aliens woooOOoooOOooo. If we can get a beach though I'd like to swim in the ocean! (well my sims would).

Hello I'd like seasons too...*hint* *hint*
    rvbRMVD.jpg
  • Options
    yw, I edited my comment to include what he looks like
  • Options
    EdwinLiEdwinLi Posts: 37 New Member
    edited October 2014
    I can think of some being typed of themed neighborhood...

for a Supernatural nieghborhood we can have a creepy haunted town.

A beach neighborhood for people who love to live near a beach.

maybe a futuristic neighborhood for a Sci-fi themed expansion.

Tropical themed neighborhood for that Tropical feeling.
  • Options
    KnightSlayer85KnightSlayer85 Posts: 70 Member
    I want a Miami-like neighborhood too.
  • Options
    constanceconstance Posts: 1,379 Member
    Sim Francisco sounds dope. I hope that's actually a thing.
  • Options
    tomchan0tomchan0 Posts: 952 Member
    SpunkyBeli wrote: »
    I want Strangetown.

56853da9-652a-4956-816f-665daddef715.png

Awesome Job!
    off to find him
  • Options
    @tomchan0 Thank you very much :)
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    steve7859 wrote: »
    A city like bridgeport but more ts1 hot date themed. Like new York city.

So perfect! I want this exactly
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    rbridges430rbridges430 Posts: 2,675 Member
    A bridgeport/big city kinda place and with how smooth sims 4 runs a big city would be awesome!
    Bridgeport ran like crap in sims 3,had to use mods to make it somewhat playable.

Bridgeport worked great for me, nonetheless I hope we get apartments and city life back in ts4
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    meggiewes wrote: »
    I would like a Tudor themed world, a foresty/ruin world (think the rolling hills of England/Scotland with ruined castles on it), a mountain world, or a city world.
    I agree. Most of us have seen the concept art for that Tudor-themed world. I just hope EA delivers on it. I'd also love a city-themed world. As for an island paradise world, I hope they hold off until our Sims can go swimming before giving it to us. What's the point of having an ocean if our Sims can't experience it?
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    Nik24X7 wrote: »
    meggiewes wrote: »
    I would like a Tudor themed world, a foresty/ruin world (think the rolling hills of England/Scotland with ruined castles on it), a mountain world, or a city world.
    I agree. Most of us have seen the concept art for that Tudor-themed world. I just hope EA delivers on it. I'd also love a city-themed world. As for an island paradise world, I hope they hold off until our Sims can go swimming before giving it to us. What's the point of having an ocean if our Sims can't experience it?

Maybe will since they're giving us pools & swimwear.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    A City! with highrises and low end buildings... hopefully more than 5. :)
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    steve7859 wrote: »
    A city like bridgeport but more ts1 hot date themed. Like new York city.

As much as I want Bridgeport and the like to return, it's going to be a while before they truly master trying to fit a true skyscraper city into TS4. The state of the neighborhoods now just would not be kind to it. While the others sections of the city could have fake activity in the background, it would feel almost hollow compared to TS3's Bridgeport, (at least mine; it was always really busy) I consider it to be the last real challenge of TS4 worlds; unless they intend to give us a new version of Oasis Landing from Into The Future, a city like this will take more effort to perfect than any other city.
  • Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    Rinilex wrote: »
    An open neighbourhood.

I tried to play ts3 last night because I had so much content I've yet to get into and it kept crashing every sim day. I got fed up and said forget I'll trying again in another month or so. Thanks open world.

Have you made sure your drivers are up-to-date. I know it sounds like I'm blaming the victim, but TS3 is very reliant on that sort of thing. You also might want to close all background tasks - I had a problem with my game when my iPad was plugged in because the CPU would pause the game every 2 minutes to check the status of the iPad, even though it was only charging. As soon as I unplugged it the problem went away.

TS3 isn't the greatest game, nor the most stable, but it isn't because of the open world - it just wasn't programmed really well. But that is EA for you. ;-)

• Options
    cowplantmilkcowplantmilk Posts: 27 Member
    An old industrial city, with warehouses, lofts, trolly tracks. Brick roads, a big river that brings the life into the city.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    The only problem with a San Francisco themed city is that they would almost certainly have to have a cable car as the decoration, much like the streetcars, paddlewheel boats, and trains. And cable cars in San Francisco go "up hill" and "down hill" which is the point of them. With perfectly flat worlds, there doesn't seem to be any point to it. But of course, most people probably wouldn't care about such details.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    PatandRoxannePatandRoxanne Posts: 1,031 Member
    I hope this new neighbourhood has plenty of lot sizing options.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Tropical Island with swimming and boating.
  • Options
    I hope this new neighbourhood has plenty of lot sizing options.

Me too more lots for creativity!
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    A tropical world like sunlit tides or roaring heights. What if they surprise us and patch in a world with pools?
    I would drop dead from shock!

But I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE , anything tropical/Beachy/seaside-like !
    :D

• Options
    A tropical world like sunlit tides or roaring heights. What if they surprise us and patch in a world with pools?
    I would drop dead from shock!

But I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE , anything tropical/Beachy/seaside-like !
    :D

Me too so excited for the swim wear!
  • Options
    MissLaraeMissLarae Posts: 215 Member
    What would you like the next neighborhood to be?

I'm thinking a beach city, like Miami.

Since were getting pools and swim wear yeeeee!

Yeah! Anything with a beach would be great! I miss Sunlit Tides and Isla Paradiso :(. I will settle for anything with a beach :)