Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things Simmers can't say in public without sounding like complete psychos.

Comments

• munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    "I got abducted by aliens again last night but I'm still not pregnant yet... better luck tomorrow night"
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Crackseed wrote: »
    ladybreid wrote: »
    i love this thread

I love your ferrets!
    :D

"As soon as my kids become teens I move a future spouse into the house and force them to flirt until they fall in love so I can marry them off"
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    This is a great thread! Thanks for starting it! I'm the only one in our family that plays Sims anymore. But, back when I first started playing TS1 and my whole family also played, we used to say "Dag Dag" all the time to each other whenever someone would leave the house. Plus, one time, Hubby complimented me on a meal I made and I said, "This graw is freshna?" I thought he was going to choke on his food from laughing so hard! hehe :)
  • brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    You're very welcome @Karababy52! I figured if I was going to finally stop lurking I should start with a fun thread.
    Thanks @ladybreid. I love your ferrets too.
  • PurpleBugPurpleBug Posts: 51 Member
    Sims 3,
    It's more sad when a pet dies than a family member
  • dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    Yesterday my husband caught on fire I just started screaming and running around while he burned to death.
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    I can't wait to start my criminal career.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    These are great....how about

"Honey why are you crying?"

"Because I wanted a boy."

"Well don't cry about it, just use a cheat to delete it and we'll try again."
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • MissLaraeMissLarae Posts: 215 Member
    "My mom died but I had to take a selfie"

or

"I'm so mad right now I can take an angry poop!"
  • constanceconstance Posts: 1,379 Member
    girl, you can't live in my town lookin' as hurt as you do.
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    "I think EA is a great company"

Jks >.>
  • SimSimulatorSimSimulator Posts: 11 New Member
    There was teddy bear in front of fridge, Died of Starvation

My Sim met a girl who became his romantic interest then his girlfriend then his fiancee then his wife in just one day
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I was Eli Jankowsky one minute and Rudy Wagner the next in my sims legacy earlier.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    I'm really tired of my current household so I think I'm going to start a fire.
    I was on fire last night luckily the ghost of my dead girlfriend with an extinguisher was nearby.
    I wish robots could be pregnant.
    I haven't been to the future in a while, I wonder how my descendants are doing?
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    "Hi my name is Tim I was born a few hours ago, there was a little bit of lag so I ended up growing up twice in one night. I think I just met the girl of my dreams but I'll wait until a new one appears out of nowhere with no backstory instead."
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    "I admit that I use *Motherlode* a lot..Planning elaborate deaths (and deviance in general) can get expensive!" :s:#
  • bludhoundbludhound Posts: 297 Member
    How do I kill off the old people in my household? I'm having kids soon and I need them to die so the children can have a room.
  • enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    "Uhm, no way! If you don't need to exercise because you already are that fine and you just want to show off to Nancy Landgraab, after an hour that treadmill will totally disfigure you for life. I am not plumming with you either! Seriously."
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Something went wrong, and I couldn't control my husband anymore, no matter how much I clicked on him!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    Something went wrong, and I couldn't control my husband anymore, no matter how much I clicked on him!

"I think you should make a library copy of your husband and delete him, put in the clone, and just cheat your relationship back to the way it should be."

OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    "I'm doing a Have Babies with the Whole Town challenge! Do you mind if I use your husband?"
  • mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    Can't afford to eat again just sell a window.
  • HighlordRoseHighlordRose Posts: 8 New Member
    "I don't actually work out to lose weight. I just want to get a promotion from my high athletic skill!"
    "I purposefully broke the TV so I could get skills in handiness."
    "I started a fire so I could kill off my sister. So sad it didn't work."
    Dang. I wish I could sell my windows in RL when I run short on food money...