Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Digital Dollhouse Designs *NEW(10/6)-Olsen's Colonial-pg.3*

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Garden District Townhouse is very elegant with a beautiful garden, lovely interiors too :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    @yanti68: thanks, and I appreciate the favorite.
    @david0736, @skull_ookie, @TheGreenLion, @RCshabba, and @masajo: Thanks so much!
    @Sparkle: Thanks for taking the time to tell me all your thoughts on my builds. I'm glad you enjoyed them. I've really grown to like the interior curved balconies, they're kinda annoying to place in some builds, but I really like the way they look.
    @25bunna: Wow, I'm flattered. I appreciate the downloads.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
  • Options
    Olsen's Colonial (entry for BuildnShare3)

Lot Info:
    Size:50x50
    BR: 2
    BA: 2.5
    Value: $89,166

Front of the Home:
    Uo310FW.png
    Back of the Home:
    WCi36nK.png

Link to the Rest of the Slideshow: Olsen's Colonial

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Olsen's Colonial is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The curved front and back porches and balconies look very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the open shutter windows in the build. The texture of the exterior is nice, The way you have used the pillars in the build look great. Very nice water fountain feature in the backyard! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers around the base of the water fountain and on the four sides of the area. The four seat benches look great there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there in the sunshine, enjoying the nice sight of the flowers and fountain. The gazebo is great! The flowers look nice how you have placed them around the edges of the gazebo. The roofing on the gazebo looks very nice. Great layout of the interior of the home. Very nice shades of colours that you have used for the walls of the rooms. The flowers on the table in the alcove area in the entrance room is nice for sims to see when entering the home. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst sitting on the sofas in the living room. It looks nice how you have placed the plants either side of the stereo. The workshop is great! Sims will enjoy doing crafting on the woodwork table there. It looks great how you have placed the cabinets there to create a table alcove area! The picture on the wall there suits the type of room. Very nice dining room. The yellow colour of the dining seats and stools looks nice. Sims will enjoy eating at the dining table with the sunlight coming in through the windows. It is great how you have placed the bar counter on the side of the staircase. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar after their meals. Great eat in bar stool counter in the kitchen. Great study room.Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the chairs there having a read of a book from the bookcase or have fun playing chess, and enjoy looking out through the windows to see what is happening outside. Nice colours that you have used for the beds in the bedrooms. The bath tub alcoves in the bathrooms look great. Very nice master bathroom walk in closet! The clothes shelves there and the way you have placed the cabinets around them looks great! Very nice vanity table!
    It is a very nice home. :)
  • Options
    Frau_EngelFrau_Engel Posts: 43 Member
    It was beautiful!
  • Options
    @rosemow and @Frau_Engel: thanks so much ^_^
  • Options
    JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    edited October 2014
    Very smart. Liking the little band stand at the back(do you call them that) and the fountain really sets off the house.

Thanks for the comments on my gallery btw :)
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    The Garden District Townhouse is just gorgeous! I think it's my favorite of your builds. And that Victorian Starter is so teeny and cute. Love them all. :D
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    keshialeekeshialee Posts: 533 Member
    All of your builds are gorgeous, I love the Garden District as well as your tiny Vic. starter. Look forward to seeing what else you can come up with
  • Options
    MonaLisaJonesMonaLisaJones Posts: 126 Member
    Sooo many creative ideas in your home design and decorations! I love them! I especially like the tiny vic - playing in a small space is such a fun challenge and you made it look so cute!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Olsen's Colonial is a beautiful build, a great design :) Really love the fountain area and gazebo at the back :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    That looks gorgeous! I love the architecture and the round parts of the build! So pretty! <3
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @asphyxiateddoll - Great plantation style building! That's what I get from it! Definitely can see a Colonel enjoying retirement there.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello :) I have set up a thread where people can post links to their own showcase threads. If you would like to post a link to your showcase thread I would be delighted if you posted your showcase thread link on that thread.
    The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread/p1
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Beautiful home, I love the fountain-seating area. Looks like a dream mansion! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif