Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things Simmers can't say in public without sounding like complete psychos.

Comments

• CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    "So I saw this new girl I've never seen before. Figured man, must be one of those transient randoms. So I hit it like the fist of an angry god, set her on fire making an omelette after and now she's haunting my fridge..."
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    edited October 2014
    I said this while playing: Do I really have to cheat to get you dy?
    Next:
    The cowplant ate me!!
    Or from ts2: I hate it when the wolf don't wants to bite me
  • dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    This thread rocks. It reminds me of a picture my friend sent me the other day. It made laugh hysterically.
  • makanivalurmakanivalur Posts: 284 Member
    No! You weren't supposed to die you idiot, now I have to go through all this trouble of making ambrosia! How annoying!
    I accidentally divorced my wife
    (happened in my game yesterday)
  • YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    That awkward moment when you laugh so hard you die of laughter..
  • mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    "I think I'm going to burn my family today"
  • SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    I killed all the old people, ugly people and fat people in my town... now to see if some pretty ones move in.
  • zOmBiEcLoWnzOmBiEcLoWn Posts: 48 Member
    "I keep hugging her, but she won't leave her husband. I might have to kill him."
    I really need to bulldoze my neighbors house.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    General:
    "I've tried fire, drowning, starving, filth...but Tim still won't die!!"

TS2:
    "I swear, the next time that burglar tries to break in, I'm burning him to death!"
    "Just let the wolf into your house and take the doors away until he bites you. It's easier that way."
    "No way am I grinding for 15 friends!"

TS4:
    "I love picking people's pockets."
    "Yeah, I live right next door to the magical tree, across the street from the emo green guy."
    "Don't eat your whole meal and exercise like mad. That's the only way to stay healthy."
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • PurpleBugPurpleBug Posts: 51 Member
    A good plant will sparkle like a twilight vampire.
  • MariposahMariposah Posts: 249 Member
    :) Reddit users complain all the time about Sim posts not being more clear they are talking about The Sims.

My husband LARPs (vampire) so there are lots of similar discussions we have in public about what awful thing he saw some character do the other night. We don't even give it a second thought anymore.
    TS4-Signature.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiraehd
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    brainybee wrote: »
    Here's what I shared over on the other thread:

My husband and I were at the store in RL while my son was at home playing Sims. He called us upset because my husband had snuck into his game and played it and saved it that way as a little joke. Here's what the customers at the store heard my husband say into the phone - "Yes, I got your wife pregnant. I'm really sorry son. If you are that upset you can let the social worker take the baby away or you can catch the house on fire."

That is truly priceless. I was laughing so hard my family asked if I was okay. So, I had to share. Now, my daughter plays Sims (she's the one who got me started). She also laughed just as hard as I had, after I read it to them. My hubby, (who doesn't play video games at all) suggested it was a "confessional moment" as in time to bring it to the priest. LOL

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    You should have seen the looks we were getting @GalacticGal!
  • Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    I'm creating a graveyard.
  • JessabiJessabi Posts: 68 Member
    I need to take pictures of them dying in case I want to look back on it later!
    4h2kiv.jpg

• PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    "That poor little boy just grew up alone in the corner and never even got potty trained." I said that once while washing dishes and my husband and brother looked at me confused and asked, "Who?" When I told them it was in my game they huffed and left the room. lol
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    I'm going to kill of my family because i want to be single.

@SelenaGray
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Hurry up and die ive been starving you for 2 days already !

Alright now that they met i can get her preggers and leave
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    I've had triplets by Don Lothario yesterday, they're on their way to school now. And I'm currently pregenant by Travis Scott...now I'm thinking "Should I marry him or let him end up like Don?" :smiling_imp: decisions, decisions lolz
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    "Good news! You can rebuild the rocket ship after you crash it."

"I'd love to have a child ghost, so I'm thinking of setting one of my kids on fire."
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    i love this thread
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    i love this thread

I love your ferrets!
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~