Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shorter Teens mod ?

Reflexian77Reflexian77 Posts: 2 New Member
It would be really nice to have the teens actually look like teens and not like young adults. It's kinda hard to find other teens now because there really isnt that much difference besides muscle mass and chest size when you switch from teen to adult in CAS from what i can see.

Comments

• KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    It would be really nice to have the teens actually look like teens and not like young adults. It's kinda hard to find other teens now because there really isnt that much difference besides muscle mass and chest size when you switch from teen to adult in CAS from what i can see.

Like the Sims 4 team said, if they were shorter, the animations will be wonky. So when there is a mod for this, it will be weird looking. No doubt it'll come out though.
  • Reflexian77Reflexian77 Posts: 2 New Member
    I guess ... But only confirms they rushed the game out before finishing it, hence why toddlers are not part of the game. They didn't have time to make the animations. There is something wrong with kids aswell when it comes to animations because sometimes the kid sims floated in the air a bit and stretch out a little to the height of an adult in my game. So i think it's more an excuse for not having a finished base game.

Anyway, it would be great if it was easyer to tell adults and teens appart some way.
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    They already said the game was limited due to time constraints. =)
  • Scrab22Scrab22 Posts: 42 Member
    There is a way to find Teens without mods.
    If you're a Teen and trying to find another, you can see Romantic interactions with him.
    Vice-versa with Young adults/Adults/Elders - they have no Romance available with Teens, only with themselves.
    You can also see by passing your mouse over the interaction bar (middle-up part of the screen), and see whether that sim has 2 (Teen) unknown+known traits or 3 (YA/A/E).
    Of course you have to make an introduction all the time, but it's no big deal.
    In fact in real life, sometimes you just can't tell a teen from an adult :P

But you know what would make a great mod? Very simple - Ask of Age. An interaction with another, making that sim tell you his age in days. It will be great for Young Adult - Adult relationships, since it's MUCH harder to tell from a Young Adult to an Adult.
  • Danny0601Danny0601 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Reflexian77 said:
    > It would be really nice to have the teens actually look like teens and not like young adults. It's kinda hard to find other teens now because there really isnt that much difference besides muscle mass and chest size when you switch from teen to adult in CAS from what i can see.

yeah, this kinda bug me as well,, it's so hard to find my teenage sim a romatic relationship with all the hidden teen out there :D
  • JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    I hope this is something that's either done by EA, or user-submitted Mods. It's really hard to determine who is Teen/YA/Adult.
  • YomitzuYomitzu Posts: 2 New Member
    Yes, you can determine whether or not a sim is a teen, young adult, or adult by checking to see if you can socialize romantically, but I feel like that's almost flawed.
  • JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    I know that's one way, but there's no other real way to tell.
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Please do not make this, at least till the game gets fully patched.
    When Sim uses Hilarious Introduction with children (NOT Highschool student), children's legs are changed like creepy legs.

http://me2.do/FTcuiu2H
    http://me2.do/GIlrokfe
    http://me2.do/xYOSF5ys