Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things Simmers can't say in public without sounding like complete psychos.

Comments

• TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    I take the door off the room so they can starve! Have you seen the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 walk? Can't wait for pools so I can drown my neighbor!
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    brainybee wrote: »
    What have you said as a Simmer that you probably shouldn't say in public?
    What kind of a question is that?

The better question is what we said or say daily in public and can't say here without being whacked with plumcensor.

• enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited October 2014
    It's time to rapture everyone and start a new neighborhood.

Also. Starve the baby, they're just objects anyways and you don't want it to grow up fat.

EDIT #2: No allow me to explain, you starve the baby until just before the social worker shows up, then give it cake.
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited October 2014
    Yay, I can finally evolve the plants!

Oh and actually yesterday: Pregnant people shouldn't have dinner parties - too easy to end up peeing your pants when you're trying to be a good host.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • OhhTiffanyOhhTiffany Posts: 55 Member
    I can't wait to have a pool, so I can drown my mother!
    paperman12.gif
  • claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
    enkeli63 wrote: »

Also. Starve the baby, they're just objects anyways and you don't want it to grow up fat.

LOL!!

For me and my husband it's "sul sul!" (Hi! ) "dag dag" (bye) don't remember if that's in the new Sims 4 but it's been a staple through the series. It makes us laugh every time we say it and people around us think we're insane.
    tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif
    claritysf wrote: »
    enkeli63 wrote: »

LOL!!

For me and my husband it's "sul sul!" (Hi! ) "dag dag" (bye) don't remember if that's in the new Sims 4 but it's been a staple through the series. It makes us laugh every time we say it and people around us think we're insane.

Oh, if we're including Simlish we can and do get away with saying in real life, my husband and I say "Fur Baluu" to each other often and he wrote a simlish song by this name (about a werewolf in love with a fairy and having some issues with fairy dust in his fur rofl). (All the songs my husband made in simlish contain genuine simlish lyrics gathered through my gameplay :D )
    OriginID Starwing6

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    brainybee wrote: »
    Here's what I shared over on the other thread:

My husband and I were at the store in RL while my son was at home playing Sims. He called us upset because my husband had snuck into his game and played it and saved it that way as a little joke. Here's what the customers at the store heard my husband say into the phone - "Yes, I got your wife pregnant. I'm really sorry son. If you are that upset you can let the social worker take the baby away or you can catch the house on fire."

That is beautiful!
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    These are great :)
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    I left the baby home alone while I went to work. Didn't bother with a sitter.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
    (A Sims 3 one...)

If you're afraid of mods, at least go around town and blow up every car you see--things will go a lot smoother if you do that daily.
    OriginID Starwing6

• pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    I love them, I would have loved being in that store brainybee.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Are you really my child you look like the neighbors kid not mine. I need to go on Maury to be sure.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    This guy I met on the street has the same name as my ex. I think I'll kill him with fire.
  • RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    Can you kill toddlers with fire?
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    The Grim Reaper came over the other day, asking if he left his tablet at my place again!
  • YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    My husband cheated on me with the maid.. D':
  • BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    When I get upset with someone at work, I ask them if they like cake and want to see my cowplant!