Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wolff Legacy - Updated 1/22.. Yes, this year. :D

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Duh! I didn't even know that retiring was an option! (Why, oh why, did I have Acacia retire the day before becoming an elder?)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Looks like Dia did a little working out between chapters!

Yay! Now that's epic love!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    Hahahaha Larry! Does anyone care about Larry? Apparently not :) Loved both chapters, and so glad to see Cooper and Dia together finally!
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
    (I think the disappearing townies has just hit my game... just in time for gen 3...)

• FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Oh no, Cathy! I'm sorry to hear that! Make sure you snatch up anyone you want to befriend/etc and put them in houses. So far that's still working for me if I'm quick enough. *knocks wood*

Thanks for all the love, peeps! :D
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
    Mo' update spam -
    Shepherd Moons

I'm trying to get the blog caught up to the game while I have some free time so I don't have to contain myself so much, haha.. maybe I'll preload these next couple and not spit them all out at once.
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    With all these costumes, I'm hoping to see an Incognito Party before they all move out, lol.
    Work these weekends, gamer-girl!

(Sorry I'm spamming) Coop's expressions are so priceless. She's like, "Um... Are you for real?" And Digi has no friends? Really? Even living in house with premade family-friends? (Oh--I should check Manzanita's friend count before I act too surprised.)

What a great family! I love Daisy. (Of course I do--goofball.)

Really fun chapter. It's so fun getting to know these Sims. And they are SO good-looking!

Digit used to be friends with most of his sibs. He's got a better chance staying friends with people he doesn't live with because he gets psycho outbursts frequently and yells at people when I'm not looking (my bad, because I don't heavily manage my sims unless they're cramming for a promotion or something, so he's left to his own devices a lot). He also has this thing where he spontaneously wants hugs, but those aren't well-received either because the relationships are so low, lol. He gets along best with ghosts and children, but they don't come around every day..
    Poor Digit. Insane Sims seem to combine characteristics of both childish Sims (wanting hugs) and evil Sims (yelling outbursts). Poor guy. My Roomies challenge game could use an insane Sim, so if you wanted to give him that type of experience (living in a house full of hippies), I'd love to include him. (Still a few weeks or a month before I get to the moving-in stage of the game, but I'm laying the groundwork now.)

He gets this flirty mood, too - I took a screencap because it's so weird, lol.
    qzRnbqf.png

Haven't seen that play out because he's related to everyone in the house (except Cooper now, eek - I pity him if he tries it on her, haha)
    I'll try to separate him and upload him once I get caught up, though! I have an earlier save with fewer days into his YAhood. Been meaning to do that for Clem, too.
    Elicanto Whirly! That is just too cool!

*chucks another update into the thread*

Worlds That Never Were
  • evetfootwearevetfootwear Posts: 124 Member
    Yay! Another one, you have been good to us this weekend! :)
    Follow The Stamper Legacy at: http://cinnamonwinter.wordpress.com/
    And check out my creations in the gallery under the origin ID: evetfootwear
  • Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    I love Dia and Coop. Awesome update. It was so freaking adorable.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
    Awww, loved the update! <3 Coop and Dia are so cute. Loved the rose you brought back from an earlier chapter, and their first time was so perfect. Bookworms are so funny. Great writing!
  • RoaneRoane Posts: 204 Member
    Yay update! (And yep, Clem is still totally hot.)
    The Geek Shall Inherit: The Merrigan Family Legacy Challenge -- Visit us on Tumblr.
    Origin ID: Tairgire
    Yeah. To me, Dia is about the hottest, coolest Sim around. Loner- yup. Booksmart- oh yeah.

Lol, I agree with Cathy. FloorRaisin, are you going to share any of your Sims on the Gallery by any chance? <3
    As soon as I work up the courage to strip them out of the backup save, yeah. :) I'll make sure Dianthus is up there too.

Update ~ Orion's Belt is Loose
    Oh, man. You get the award for the BEST titles! I don't even want to read the post for a while so I can giggle at all the things I imagine the title might imply...

(I'm afraid to upload Dianthus into my Roomies game... my teen SimSelf has been BFF with Alex Goth since childhood--just happened by itself without any of my doing!--and there may be romance in their future. But I'm afraid that she'll fall head-over-heels with Dianthus if she meets him. So, maybe I'll just wait to see if Alex develops a crush on Tanisha Snow first. Since they're still teens, they have a little exploring and developing to do...)

Oh, yay! So sorry for spam-posting (wilty yellow flower-thingy) but I can't contain my joy! Oh, how I want to be a pixelated dirty blond who's showered with glittery confetti! (In my dreams I'm 0's and 1's...)

Haha, thanks Cathy! You can spam me whenever you like ;D