Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things Simmers can't say in public without sounding like complete psychos.

Comments

• KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    "My butler just died fixing my hot tub. I really hope his ghost doesn't stick around."
    giphy.gif

• taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    "I killed my husband because the kids grew up ugly."
    "I buried all of my husbands in the backyard graveyard. It's very pretty back there."
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    My leftovers just went bad and I'd better get them eaten up before they get too disgusting.
    I'll need to save up 25000$ more before I can be allowed to get pregnant.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • KesminlixKesminlix Posts: 252 Member
    I have nowhere to put this plate of mac and cheese, so I guess I'll place it here in front of the bathroom door. *two hours later* I guess I'll pee myself because I can't get past this plate of mac and cheese that is in front of the bathroom door!
  • brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    My husband and I were at the store when my son called from home while he was playing the Sims. My son was mad because his Sim's wife was pregnant and he had not made her that way (my husband played my son's game and saved it without telling him for a little joke). Here's what the RL customers at the store heard my husband say into his phone: "Yes, I did make your wife pregnant without telling you. I'm sorry. If you are mad you can always let the social worker take the baby or take the smoke alarm out of your house and start a fire." O.O
  • SirCumberbatchSirCumberbatch Posts: 377 Member
    "I stayed in my room for three days so I could master guitar."
    "I kill all my kids when they're teens. They usually end up ugly."
    "I teleport from place to place!"
    "I got bored of my husband so I broke up with him and made a new one."
    tumblr_m4xgcv68oS1rogkjio1_500.gif
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    Which dragon do I need to talk when have to go to the bathroom?
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    brainybee wrote: »
    My husband and I were at the store when my son called from home while he was playing the Sims. My son was mad because his Sim's wife was pregnant and he had not made her that way (my husband played my son's game and saved it without telling him for a little joke). Here's what the RL customers at the store heard my husband say into his phone: "Yes, I did make your wife pregnant without telling you. I'm sorry. If you are mad you can always let the social worker take the baby or take the smoke alarm out of your house and start a fire." O.O

That's awesome!
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    "I changed the future, now everyone's vomiting rainbows."

"I hate toddlers. I always force my kids to age up early."

"Does anyone have any hot guys they want to share? I need some cute babies!"
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • keene61keene61 Posts: 259 Member
    > @Noniohyea said:
    > "I hope all my dorm mates stay alive to see graduation"
    This is something I say actually.
  • MollyuuMollyuu Posts: 32 New Member
    "I hope all of my family lives through this party."

"The furnace is on fire, I guess I will just stand in the middle of it."
    *5 Minutes later when sim is on fire*
    "I can't reach the fire to put it out for you guys! sorry!"
  • SirCumberbatchSirCumberbatch Posts: 377 Member
    edited October 2014
    "I left my baby in the lawn so I could go party. The baby sitter will deal with it."
    "I can't cook without starting a fire, it's quite annoying."
    "I'm reading books so I can be a master scientist tomorrow!"
    tumblr_m4xgcv68oS1rogkjio1_500.gif
  • deltagirl1326deltagirl1326 Posts: 468 Member
    "Teeko, teeko, poo!"
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    "I found a shirt I really liked, but it was plaid. So I changed it. Now it's super cute polka dots. "
    giphy.gif

• GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    "Everyone in this neighborhood is ugly. I'm thinking of killing them all off and starting over."

"If I don't like someone, I invite them over and feed them to my cow plant."

"I made her husband get plastic surgery because he had a pudding face."
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • kerryn96kerryn96 Posts: 205 Member
    edited October 2014
    I only met him last week, but we're already married and have had our first child!
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    "I got tired of not getting promoted so i decided to drown my boss!"
  • Randomness000Randomness000 Posts: 125 Member
    "Crap! I forgot to save! Now my triplets are gone!"
    fGRb4d2.gif
  • brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    This was a fun discussion in the Sims 3 section, so I thought I would bring it over here. Here is a link to Archivist's original thread:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/561024/things-simmers-cant-say-in-public-without-sounding-like-complete-psychos/p1

My favorites were things like "I can't cook anything without starting a kitchen fire," "I can't get a promotion, so I think I will drown my boss" or "Everyone in my town is ugly, time to kill them all and start over." What have you said as a Simmer that you probably shouldn't say in public?
  • SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    He looks just like my ex - he must suffer, then die!
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    We have ghosts now? Time for a killing spree!!
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • JessabiJessabi Posts: 68 Member
    (This was popular phrase I used when playing Sims 2): The population has gotten too big, I need to do a cull of the ones I like least!
    4h2kiv.jpg