Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope we get all new pool interactions in November

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
Interactions sims have never been able to do before. They 've been working on pools for a while so I'm hopeful about this. TS4 is a new game and so there should be new things never done before.

I'm hoping for the following

Hangout chat and with multitasking chat and drink.

Romantic
Kiss,make out,snuggle,make a move,blow kiss and all the other romantic socials sims can do on sofas.

Woohoo simply because we don't have hot tubs yet and it would tide us over till we get them.

New pool games plus returning favorites like Marco polo and hold breath contest.

Objects like beach balls,floatiies,,pool waterfalls,diving boards and pool slides.

An underwater kiss.

Skinney dipping

Splash and splash other SIM

Swim and swim with.

Comments

• Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    If you've been with the sims for as long as I have and most people on here have you will know we wont get that nor should we expect to get that.
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    We will get *if lucky* slides and maybe a lilo
  • Options
    Toadette12Toadette12 Posts: 193 Member
    As much as I wish we could get all that, I highly doubt we will. We'll probably just get pools and then we may get more interactions and objects in a vacation/seasons themed expansion pack.
    TS4_EP04_WebQuiz_04.jpg
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    I'm expecting a number of those interaction you suggested would come along on certain EPs if possible.
    But the important thing is pools will be patched in next month.
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    cully_ccully_c Posts: 655 Member
    Secretly I'm hoping for them to release a fake patch with literally JUST pools. Sims can't use them or anything and they are just square.. Just to watch everyone goes nuts!! Lol

then later they release the real patch with everything in it!

And that's why I wouldn't be hired to work on Sims releases! >:)
  • Options
    If you've been with the sims for as long as I have and most people on here have you will know we wont get that nor should we expect to get that.

You didn't completely read the post I said I hope and you can't say for sure we won't get some new interactions as this is the next generation of sims.

If there are no new interactions don't expect them in EPS however new objects maybe in EPS if they don't make it in the patch.
  • Options
    bludhoundbludhound Posts: 297 Member
    edited October 2014
    Woohooing in a pool is a pretty bad idea. It's... unsanitary.

Bad idea for our sims, but good idea to see in the game.
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Im hoping for lots of ways to personalize the pools. Size, shape etc. I do want the pool toys like we had in Sims 3 as well. Customizing the pools themselves is hugely important. My richer sims need different or more elaborate pools then my poorer sims do.
  • Options
    Remember ghost have some all new interactions so pools might as well.
  • Options
    SimsProductionsSimsProductions Posts: 432 Member
    Sims should get the option to drown other Sims >:)
  • Options
    EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    I'm hoping for every single feature that has ever been introduced in the past games' ep to be included in TS4.
    I'm just hoping. :p
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Interactions sims have never been able to do before. They 've been working on pools for a while so I'm hopeful about this. TS4 is a new game and so there should be new things never done before.

I'm hoping for the following

Hangout chat and with multitasking chat and drink.

Romantic
    Kiss,make out,snuggle,make a move,blow kiss and all the other romantic socials sims can do on sofas.

Woohoo simply because we don't have hot tubs yet and it would tide us over till we get them.

New pool games plus returning favorites like Marco polo and hold breath contest.

Objects like beach balls,floatiies,,pool waterfalls,diving boards and pool slides.

An underwater kiss.

Skinney dipping

Splash and splash other SIM

Swim and swim with.

Hi, Cat, I like your ideas. I hope swimming is unlocked in the places where they can fish..open water. I hope there is a high diving board and a kiddie pool. Or depth to the pools...deep end, low end, that would be cool. I also hope pool parties aren't scripted, but I bet they are. At least give us a way to have a pool party without having to fill objectives. I just want my Sims to live, not goal so much. I hope there are many types of dives and jumping, belly buster, leap frog, cannon ball etc.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    Snuggle in the pool lol
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    The option to pull the ladder from the pool to murder other sims... <3
  • Options
    SassouSassou Posts: 52 Member
    Since we're gonna get pools for free in an update I doubt they'll add a lot of interactions :/ they will probably add them in add-ons
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    cully_c wrote: »
    Secretly I'm hoping for them to release a fake patch with literally JUST pools. Sims can't use them or anything and they are just square.. Just to watch everyone goes nuts!! Lol

That would be horrible lol, it's a good thing you don't :p you would probably see this strange glow in the distance

simpsons-villagers-pitchfork-torches.jpg
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    JennaBean93JennaBean93 Posts: 84 Member
    I'd like a 'do laps around pool', 'do underwater handstand', 'swim underwater' or 'race another sim' option
    since they just kind of float there and it'd be good for athletic haha

also maybe when adults and kids are in the pool together,
    you could have piggyback rides in the water, teach their kids how to swim etc

It'd be cute to have an inflatable pool for the kiddies/toddlers (if there will be any) as-well

...maybe I'm asking too much though lmao :(
    karlpilkingtonplz.png?1
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited October 2014
    I just hope jacuzzis/hot tubs come with. either way the pool is just going to just as much decoration as the fountain. also I want above ground pools. my neighbors has a pool and they did it in a cool way. like they built it into their back porch so i wish i can take a picture of it.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    cully_ccully_c Posts: 655 Member
    cully_c wrote: »

That would be horrible lol, it's a good thing you don't :p you would probably see this strange glow in the distance

simpsons-villagers-pitchfork-torches.jpg

Lol :)
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I hope we can get those too but We'll be lucky if we get a pool ladder. lol
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    bludhound wrote: »
    Woohooing in a pool is a pretty bad idea. It's... unsanitary.

Bad idea for our sims, but good idea to see in the game.

lol, so is peeing in the pool is too :smiley:

• Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    And I'm just sitting here, hoping pools won't break my game.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille