Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If Seasons Does Come Back...

I really hope for lawnmowers and ability to mow the lawn. We already weed plants & could use a weedeater. Snowmobiles & ski's would also be nice.

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Then you better hope for snowblowers and shovels. lol
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited October 2014
    I'll only accept those things in my game if I don't 'have to use them. Maybe they can make a trigger that if you have it on your lot. You have to use it. I vaguely recall in S3, but I think you only had to do laundry 'if' you had the washing machine. Not sure, but that's how I'd rather they do it. My sims already have enough to do as it is.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    I'll only accept those things in my game if I don't 'have to use them. Maybe they can make a trigger that if you have it o your lot. You have to use it. I vaguely recall in S3, but I think you only had to do laundry 'if' you had the washing machine. Not sure, but that's how I'd rather they do it. My sims already have enough to do as it is.

Yes. I feel the same. In 3, if you didn't have laundry, you didn't have clothes all over the place and an extra chore to do. I would hope for the same with the type of thing the OP is asking for.

• allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    I'm hoping for a meteorologist career.. I have a few other ideas too but I can't remember them atm >.<
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm not so sure. I wanted laundry for decoration in TS3 for some of my houses, but never used it because of the hundreds of identical clothes piles that would appear on the floor whenever my Sim changed (which was a lot). Snowmobiles and ski's might be nice, though I don't know when my Sim would use ski's unless they are on vacation.
  • conundrum_dragonconundrum_dragon Posts: 794 Member
    At present I would be happy if the power went out during thunder storms, would love to have fears added back to the game, with a fear of the dark, or even a fear of small rooms, such as 3x3 or those small showers. Mowing laws would be neat as well.
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    I've already got my own lawn mow and driveway to shovel I really don't need an ingame one
    TL8ZBmw.gif
    At present I would be happy if the power went out during thunder storms, would love to have fears added back to the game, with a fear of the dark, or even a fear of small rooms, such as 3x3 or those small showers. Mowing laws would be neat as well.

I mentioned that last night. I would love for power to go out in a sever thunderstorm.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member

I really like the idea of the power going out. Not a fear aspiration though. I really hate aspriation fails. Maybe a fear emotion would do. They could add a Terrified emotion as well.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Call me sadistic but I would love random lighting strikes. And randomly a Sim would get an energized moodlet from it lol.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    If seasons returns they gotta let cowplants get up in the house when it gets cold.
  • PurpleBugPurpleBug Posts: 51 Member
    I would love it if we got seasons and still no pools. :#
    Just to read the comments in the forum. o:)
  • Dave_the_raveDave_the_rave Posts: 85 Member
    The Power going out during a storm sounds awesome! Maybe with a flicker of lights just before...and then ya gotta go find torches or light candles :)
    200.gif
  • thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    @PurpleBug

we're getting pools in a patch next month.