Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AIRIS6962 D.N.A. NEW! Far From The Worldly Noise (p25)

Comments

• lauriej0823lauriej0823 Posts: 411 Member
    omg i love the décor and that bathroom is better then my real life one. my sims live better then me. Great job thank you so much.
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    It´s great that you like it dear !! :D
    Yes, our sims live better than us. They have "motherlode". What a shame that there isn´t "motherlode" in RL!! ( Sigh )
    Have a wonderful weekend. I´ll come back soon with more updates :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    "On the main floor I made the Master Bathroom ( Called " Aye Captain! " ) :p"

Airis, you really make me laugh! :p The bathroom is Fabulous! I will make sure to salute and whistle navy songs, when I go in there! :p>:) The pond and landscaping look Gorgeous! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely updates! I love the garden and the jacuzzi! Inside, I love the floor tile you have used for the bathroom! :D
    Thank you very much my dear Cath and yanti <3
    Sorry if I didn´t update before, but I had a busy weekend. It was my daughter´s birthday and now she is in bed. She feels sick and has fever. A virus.
    "On the main floor I made the Master Bathroom ( Called " Aye Captain! " ) :p"

Airis, you really make me laugh! :p The bathroom is Fabulous! I will make sure to salute and whistle navy songs, when I go in there! :p>:) The pond and landscaping look Gorgeous! :)

No, Cath dear, you can´t use that bathroom, but you can use the second one :p

Screenshot-677.jpg

I changed the kitchen. I didn´t like the cupboards over the bar:

Screenshot-678.jpg

I finished the Study:

Screenshot-681.jpg

Screenshot-682.jpg

Screenshot-683.jpg

I finished the most part of the first floor, but I only took pictures one room:

Screenshot-679.jpg

Screenshot-680.jpg

If everything goes well, I think that your house is going to be finished today, maybe tomorrow, @lauriej0823

:)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    I am sorry to hear that your daughter has a virus. I hope that she feels better very soon.
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) The wall and floor tiling in the second bathroom looks very nice! Very nice study room! The blue walls and wall pattern looks very nice and nautical. Nice fishtank nook and the boat themed bookcase looks great. Great study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase and enjoy the restful sight of the fish in the fishtank. The lighthouse picture is nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice sofa siitting area. The boat on the wall there is nice for sims to see when sitting there. The recoloured seat looks nice, and the shells are a nice touch on the wall. The music and dance floor area looks great! Sims will have fun playing or listening to the musical instruments. The musical themed neon lights on the wall look great and the ceiling disco balls add to the great look of the room. The fish tank window is nice for sims to see when sitting on the seats there. The posters look great on the wall. The red colour of the wall suits the type of room well!
    The WIP looks great! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful updates again Airis! I am loving the nautical objects, wallpapers and decorations! That bathroom looks great! :D
    Thank you very much for your well wishes and for your nice comments my dear Rose and yanti :D<3<3<3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Just simply amazing dear!!! I love every detail in it!! Your work is so amazing!! <3<3<3
    i am speechless the 2nd bathroom is terrific I like the kitchen this way. the fishtank is great love the music room and dance room. I can't wait to install and play this house my sim will be the envy of the hood. thank you so much for this house.
    Thank you very much !! :D
    After some hard days in RL, your house is finished, play tested and Custard checked clean, and I´m going to upload it in brief minutes. Here you are the last updates:

I changed the kitchen again LOL:

Screenshot-692.jpg

This is a second Study in the main floor:

Screenshot-685.jpg

Screenshot-704.jpg

Screenshot-686.jpg

I had to rotate the chess-table because it couldn´t be used in its first position:

Screenshot-713.jpg

In the first floor you have a formal music room and a karaoke room with bar for parties:

Screenshot-710.jpg

Screenshot-687.jpg

Screenshot-688.jpg

Screenshot-689.jpg

Screenshot-695.jpg

Screenshot-696.jpg

This is my sim singing " Crab the wave" :p I know, she is scary LOL

Screenshot-712.jpg

The terrace and porch:

Screenshot-693.jpg

Screenshot-714.jpg

Screenshot-701.jpg

Screenshot-700.jpg

Screenshot-699.jpg

Screenshot-698.jpg

Screenshot-697.jpg

Screenshot-711.jpg

Plans:

Screenshot-702.jpg

Screenshot-703.jpg

General views:

Screenshot-705.jpg

Screenshot-707.jpg

Screenshot-708.jpg

Screenshot-716.jpg

Screenshot-715.jpg

I have to edit pictures for exchange images. Crossing fingers for the launcher works !!

The home is very nice! :) Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The mooing work there is very great! Very nice second study! The guitars displays feature looks so very great! It looks great how you have created the piano too! Very nice art nook corner for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. The corner candle wall lights there look nice. Sims will have fun playing chess there. The floor rug looks nice and it is great that you have placed the treasure chest in the room. The wall pattern is nice, and great texture of the floors and the guitars feature area! Sims will enjoy star gazing using the telescope there. Very nice formal music room! The type of and recolouring of the curtains looks very nice! The red colour scheme of the room looks so very nice! Very nice comfortable sofa and arnchair seating that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting resting and listening to the grand piano and bass being played. The harp statue there is very nice! Very nice patterned floor rug you have used there. The karaoke and bar room is great! Your sim looks like she is having lots of fun enjoying singing there! The waves themed pattern on the walls looks great! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar after enjoying karaokeing. Very nice patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal outdoors in the sea air at the picnic table. Sims will enjoy sitting resting in the sunshine on the rocking chairs, The flowers there are nice for sims to see when sitting resting or dining there. Very nice sitting areas on all the sides of the wraparound porch for sims to enjoy sitting on the seats in the outdoors air. Nice hot tub area for sims to enjoy relaxing in the tub. The exterior of the home and the layout of the interior is very nice! The flowers, plants and trees look very nice! Very nice night time pictures of the home!
    It is a very nice home! :)
    edited October 2014
    Thank you very much my dearest Rose and Bree :D<3<3<3

@lauriej0823, your house is in my Studio for you:

roof_up_original.jpg

Seven Seas: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8456254

I hope you like it and you and your sim enjoy it :D<3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Wow I got it DRF for you sweetie it turned out amazing as always dear!!
    Thank you very much Bree dear !! <3<3<3
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    This is so pretty, Airis!! I really loved the kitchen & the formal music room! The flooring was gorgeous there! Really, really well done. Rec'd, of course <3

And your sim looks like a lot of fun!!!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Thank you Lala dear !! Yes, my sims always have lots of fun testing houses LOL
    <3<3<3
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    Hi!! Thanks so much for taking on my request!! There can be some orange, just not like everywhere, and a more subtle orange rather than an in your face orange is fine lol
    @Wishonmeh05, don´t worry dear LOL I love most of colours, so no orange for you!! LOL
    I only need one day to rest and I´ll start to work on your request :)
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    No problem, take your time!
    It is great that the uploading of your very nice home went well. Seven Seas is a very nice home for sims to enjoy living in! :)
    omg that is breathtaking. can I ask if you built it in barnacle bay or a different world? I ask because I love the view behind it and if its in bb that is where I want to put this house.

downloading and installing will get back to you on it.

again thank you so much for creating this for me.
  • FrutosoFrutoso Posts: 60 Member
    I love the formal Music Room. "La amé, la amo y la amaré".
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Great build Airis, love it rec'd of course