Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Bills Lifetime Reward

One of my sims has the no bills lifetime reward and while they don't have to pay them they still gt the bills. They are cluttering up my sims inventory and I can't delete them. How do I fix this?

Comments

• blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited December 2012
    That's odd. As long as one of the sims in the household has that LTR the household shouldn't get bills at all. Can you delete them with MOO cheat on?
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • CarcinomaAngelCarcinomaAngel Posts: 16 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I am not aware of any cheat that edits a sims inventory.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ewilson1114ewilson1114 Posts: 2,513 Member
    edited December 2012
    Its possible that your glitch may be related to/caused by this glitch: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/11/mailbox-doesnt-work.html

The part that stands out to me is this:
    With the new attraction system, Sims get new gifts and love letters almost every day. If there’s a gift in the mailbox from a Sim that no longer exists in the world, your Sim will be reset and the content stays inside the mail box.

Wedding gifts and other gifts cause the same issue.

Sometimes the gift/letter you got will get transfered to your inventory but in form of a placeholder – an omni-plant for gifts and a bill for letter.
  • CarcinomaAngelCarcinomaAngel Posts: 16 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Problem somewhat resolved. Thanks.
  • verdaeniverdaeni Posts: 214 Member
    I have had a member of the household with 'pay no bills' and they never got bills again. Now I've installed an additional pack or two and I got repossessed even though a member has the 'pay no bills'. Whats happening? Has something changed? Do they all have to have 'pay no bills'?