Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Sims 2 Expansions Legacy ~ Nov/23 update ~ 1:7 =]

Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims (2000)
Hi :mrgreen:

I wish I had enough space with Photobucket to post my Legacy here but I don't- I keep running out of bandwidth even with 2 PB accounts. :(

So, I put my Sims 2 Expansions Legacy on a Blog.
It's Base Game and Stuff packs right now. :)

I made Piper and she's a Family Sim
1.jpg
Download on Mediafire
She does contain CC as seen on this Post.

She's doing the Extreme Legacy (the largest lot is available with the Stuff packs)
3.jpg

The Longacy Legacy Main Page

The Longacy Legacy Chapters: 1.1 / 1.2 /1:3 / 1:4 / 1:5 / 1:6 / 1:7 / 1:8 / 1:9 *12/20

Happy Simming and *if you like, link your Sims 2 Legacies Blog here, too. I love reading them when I get time. :mrgreen:

*I can write a sentence but I can't type or proofread (fair warning). XD
Post edited by Rflong7 on

Comments

• ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    I love her hair. WCIF it?
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi, ErnesaT :mrgreen:

I don't remember where I found it, it was mid last year, but I'll look for it again and post it here for you. :D
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    Nice :) I'm back on TS2 too! just waiting for it too load, so much CC!! x-x like 60,000+ files.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
    Hi, FluorescentSoap :mrgreen:

Thanks~ And have fun! :)
    Thanks. I'm going to look for more hair myself. I have some but I love variety. I don't really like the hair that came with the game.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi, FluorescentSoap :mrgreen:

Thanks~ And have fun! :)

You're welcome ^^ and thank you too lol. I'm having to start from scratch but my favourite household was always (apart from my own) the Pleasant family.

@ErnesaT wrote: »
    Thanks. I'm going to look for more hair myself. I have some but I love variety. I don't really like the hair that came with the game.

It shows as Newsea_Evergreen by LoWiSa (a recolor) but I've searched all over and can't find the site. There's a lot of recolors of that hair (and I found lots of rainbow hairstlyes I downloaded XD )
    I can upload a Sim with one (there's 2 recolors) Just let me know. :)
    Newsea_Evergreen_zpsaa4a5ab1.jpg

I know what you mean- I just got about 10 new hair styles looking for it. I have my favorites but I thought her kids needs some rainbow hair, too. XD
    You're welcome ^^ and thank you too lol. I'm having to start from scratch but my favourite household was always (apart from my own) the Pleasant family.

I always have such a hard time getting those girls to be friends... they'll always go to hitting each other if I'm not looking. I haven't played them in awhile. Are you going to write it up and share? Pleasantview is my favorite neighborhood (apart from my own, too XD ).
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    @ErnesaT wrote: »

It shows as Newsea_Evergreen by LoWiSa (a recolor) but I've searched all over and can't find the site. There's a lot of recolors of that hair (and I found lots of rainbow hairstlyes I downloaded XD )
    I can upload a Sim with one (there's 2 recolors) Just let me know. :)
    Newsea_Evergreen_zpsaa4a5ab1.jpg

I know what you mean- I just got about 10 new hair styles looking for it. I have my favorites but I thought her kids needs some rainbow hair, too. XD

I always have such a hard time getting those girls to be friends... they'll always go to hitting each other if I'm not looking. I haven't played them in awhile. Are you going to write it up and share? Pleasantview is my favorite neighborhood (apart from my own, too XD ).

Ikr, troublesome family in general but those two are always fighting. I've never done that you know ^^ but we'll see. Yeah :DD it's such a fun neighbourhood I have lots of memories from it. p.s. that is a cool hair, I have the normal colours but not that unfortunately. I have no idea what hairs I have XD so much lag in CAS now.

edited October 2014
    @FluorescentSoap
    If you do I'll read it. It's always fun to read how others play the same families. XD

Oh- yes. I made myself clean out the hair (and a lot others) and only use a few until I needed a new one. Now I have new ones to add. :D
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited October 2014
    Ooh, I must read this when I have some time (I'm in the middle of cleaning right now- boo, legacy reading would be more fun!).

And I've been binge downloading cc for the last two months or so! It's getting bad... started with finding skin and eyes, then hair, then it expanded to clothes, now I've been playing around with stuff like replacement face templates. But hair is my true love, I ALWAYS want more, no matter how much I have!

Currently, I stalk this page, which has all kinds of cc: http://trappingcrushes.tumblr.com/

They post cc they found in big chunks, so I'll look at it and see if I want anything. Then sometimes if I just want to search for more hair I go to the hair archive, scroll down really far, and just click on things at random.

Some hair creators I seem to get a lot of stuff from (or a lot of stuff that's been recolored by someone else/slightly edited): Nouk, Newsea, Skysims, Raon, Nightcrawler, Peggy.
    Hi, @Jojo

Thanks for the link!
    I seem to go on a hunt for new CC every now and then... especially if I see it in a story (like the glass walls in this picture XD )
    @Rflong7 and @JoJo .... Thanks so much. I will definitely look. I love cc hair for my sims.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Rflong, I read your first chapter and I'm loving it so far!!! Piper is awesome! I'm really excited to find out which service sim she chooses!

Also, I have no idea how this works now that the Sims 2 site/exchange is gone, but is it possible for you to upload Piper? I would REALLY like her in my game :) I don't know if you have mediafire or something. Just post a link here if you can/want to! I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who wants to download her!
    edited October 2014
    Sure, @Jojo777 -I'll upload her tomorrow. :)

Thanks for reading! :mrgreen:

*I went ahead and uploaded her tonight. I was curious if she was in Body Shop or not (not). I used SimPE to get her out and then made a copy of her for upload.

Piper Longacy- https://www.mediafire.com/?x31ibkcvwkym6p6
    PiperLongacy_zpsf3b545a0.jpg

She does have CC-
    PiperhasCC_zpsbd3b2c16.jpg

Post edited by Rflong7 on
    Hi! :mrgreen:

Added Chapter 1.2

PageLinkCover_zpscbfd5dd7.jpg
  • linesalinesa Posts: 426 Member
    I like you legacy @Rflong7 :D
    Piper is cute and funny ^^

I've bookmarked ^^
    Yay! Thanks, @linesa
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    yay gen.2 was born Piper's son shall be a trip :P
    Awesome chapter! Yay for a husband and son!!

In my game Remington is married to the other maid, Kaylynn, and they have four kids together (plus twins Kaylynn gave birth to from Don Lothario). It'll be fun to see all of his and Piper's kids :)

Also, I have that issue too with not being able to call NPCs!!! I didn't know that was a bug! Now that I do, I searched, and I found a fix on SimWardrobe. I guess this was a FreeTime bug!
    You're welcome ^^

Your legacy seem pretty challenging with the rules ^^
    Hi, @Jojo777 :)

Thanks!
    That's a nice play for them; They always seem perfect for each other. :lol:

Yes, That's the mod I've got. I had it for my full install game but not this one. I should have known better. XD

Hi, @Linesa :)

I hope not too challenging. :lol:
    I hope that for you too ^^

It's funny, seeing Sims 2 pics always make me feel nostalgic XD
    It's strange because I've just tested this game years ago XD
    Hi :mrgreen:

Chapter 1:3 - Babies and More Babies! :heart:
    Ooh, love that chapter! So fun to see the kids interact! And that's going to be a crazy house with all those boys, haha!

I remember how shocked I was in my game when Kaylynn and Remington gave birth to all blond children- an odd secret blond hair color that they dyed to brown and black, apparently!
    Hi, @Jojo777

Oh, right! I forgot about Kaylynns blonde gene. :lol:

My Sim does have the blonde, too. I made her blonde and then gave her custom hair just so they'd have that for later. I hope it pops up now and then later. :D

Update for Chapter 1:4