Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How long till baby ages up on long life

Ok I set my Sims to live the longest life, The baby is over a week old. I did get the birthday coming soon announcement 4 Sim days earlier, but nothing has happened. Does anyone know yet if setting to longest life also increases the length of the baby, being a baby or if this is a bug. Have had no problems with the game so far.
I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
http://www.instagc.com/115196

Comments

• sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    Bump. I want to know it too
    beXSQcW.jpg
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Click on the bassinet. Click on 'More..." Click on 'Age Up' if your tired of them. I generally do this the moment I can, which is gernerally right away.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Indeed, I always age them up immediately, since they come in with green Needs...
    I Love the kids in this game though. SO cute.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited October 2014
    Indeed, I always age them up immediately, since they come in with green Needs...
    I Love the kids in this game though. SO cute.

Just today, I had a kid and a parent sitting on the sofa, and I realized they could cuddle.

I thought that was the sweetest thing.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited October 2014
    Olivesims2 wrote: »
    Ok I set my Sims to live the longest life, The baby is over a week old. I did get the birthday coming soon announcement 4 Sim days earlier, but nothing has happened. Does anyone know yet if setting to longest life also increases the length of the baby, being a baby or if this is a bug. Have had no problems with the game so far.

what I been reading, It's 11 days on long lifespan.
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    I just age mine up because I have no idea.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    I just age mine up because I have no idea.

I think I'm gonna do the same.
    beXSQcW.jpg
  • celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member

what I been reading, It's 11 days on long lifespan.

so thats like 4 hrs right? I think my kid is glitched the baby was born 7 hrs ago, birthday soon was 5 hrs ago, and time flies its their birthday 2 hrs ago
  • MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    Always age them up immediately. Not enough interactions to bother with them.
  • AuburnRedGurlAuburnRedGurl Posts: 22 Member
    I never thought of aging them up right away. I always wait until I can't handle it anymore. I think I'll try that the next time one of my Sims has a baby.
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I waited 13 days on long lifespan, and the baby still didn't age up. I had to age her up myself because I was tired of waiting.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    edited October 2017
    I waited 13 days on long lifespan, and the baby still didn't age up. I had to age her up myself because I was tired of waiting.

that's what I did, I was really trying to wait
    Post edited by celeste821 on
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I play on Long and age up my Sims at will. I used to play on Epic and adjust the sliders to my desired length. I haven't been able to get MCCC to stick after I've made my 'adjustments', so I just do it manually, if you will.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member

Yes, the baby life state is also impacted by the setting....should be 12 days on long life span. The notice normally comes the day before the birthday on normal....but if you have it on long (which is 4 times as long), then you'll probably get the notice 4 days ahead of time.
    I play on Long and age up my Sims at will. I used to play on Epic and adjust the sliders to my desired length. I haven't been able to get MCCC to stick after I've made my 'adjustments', so I just do it manually, if you will.

You might trying setting the age spans on normal since you're customizing them in MCCC anyway. I did that with that thought that it would keep the game and MCCC settings from clashing....no problems with it so far.