Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does the parasol in this pack work with Seasons' rain?

What the title says. Is the parasol included in this pack (image below) compatible with the weather effects the Sims 3 Seasons brings to the game? For example, will it keep the rain off your Sims and help them cool down in the summer?

7126565519_8e5ea1e497_o.png
Getting back into TS3! :smile:

Comments

• pixiegamerpixiegamer Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited June 2013
    bump
    edited June 2013
    bump
    edited June 2013
    Nobody? :(
  • rawrmaegansmilerawrmaegansmile Posts: 240 Member
    edited November 2013
    Try posting this in the Seasons thread, I don't think this one gets much use. :)
    xoxo
  • alstromeriaalstromeria Posts: 218 Member
    edited February 2014
    Also, not all of us here have Seasons.

Unfortunately.
  • LuckieoneLuckieone Posts: 478 Member
    edited May 2014
    pixiegamer wrote:
    What the title says. Is the parasol included in this pack (image below) compatible with the weather effects the Sims 3 Seasons brings to the game? For example, will it keep the rain off your Sims and help them cool down in the summer?

7126565519_8e5ea1e497_o.png

Sounds good and i have seasons - but i do not have outdoor living!
  • Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    I would guess that it's mostly for 'looks' and therefore not compatible with the weather effects in Seasons, but still I can't know for sure.
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
  • MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    The only thing that will cool a sim down in the summer is to go inside. No, not even being in the water cools them down which is silly. I have Outdoor Living and can confirm that this is just a decorative item. Also, with regard to rain, nothing is as strong as the 'Get Inside' moodlet so they will dart immiedately inside or onto a porch with full roof cover unless they have an umbrella purchased with the Season's EP. There are two versions, but they both do the same thing. You would do best to buy one of these for your sims.
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley