Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE LOCOMOTIVE- SEASON 3 (NEW THREAD- A SIMS 3 REALITY SHOW)

KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
NOTE- First of all hey guys, this is going to be the new thread for The Locomotive since I can't access the other one :)

Conspiracies are always tragic. Especially when they are true, time to see it in action!

THE LOCOMOTIVE- SEASON 3!!!

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af82/FannyWinkWink/TheLocomotive-Season3_zps3daebdc3.jpg

After the original train massacre and the Hollywood production massacre the whole serial killer ordeal had gone quiet, the rate of killings went down... everything was more or less peaceful. That is until SimGov got their new ideal. Their newest idea to hide an assassination was to come into plan... but will their plan go as straight forward as they planned though? Especially with a serial killer hidden amongst the innocent survivors.

If you're interested in applying for the show, check out the rules below:

There have been a few changes to the format this season!

TRAIN DRIVER QUIZ:
Similar to a HOH quiz in the Big Brother format. All the simmers will be sent a quiz before each episode. The highest scorer on the quiz will be immune from 'eviction'. These quizzes range from majority votes, trivia and adventure type formats. More info will be provided in the emails and episodes.

IMMUNITY IDOLS:
This is a new addition to the show, these immunity idols will be placed in some of the Train Driver Quizes which will grant the person immunity from that elimination. The immunity idols will vary from 0-3 each quiz. The Train Driver can also earn these immunity idols- they will last for the same week though.

THE PSYCHO:
The psycho is the sim that will KILL the other players. The job of the psycho is to remain undetected by the others and make it to the end. The psycho will have the choice to eliminate one of the players if they are up for elimination. The psycho can also be up for elimination, however, they will be immune as they are the psycho.

TIME FOR THE APPLICATION FORM!!!

Here is is if you want to apply for the show. Send it with the information followed to my email which can be found in my sim bio on the My Page.

Username:
Sim Name:
Sim Age:
Sim Link:
CC Link:

CC can be used for your sims, but make sure they aren't covered in it.
I DO NOT have World Adventures, Katy Perry Sweat Treats Stuff, Diesel Stuff, 70's, 80's, 90's Stuff and Movies Stuff.

I hope you all apply. Good luck contestants!
Post edited by KingSmarties on

Comments

• KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    edited September 2014
    SEASON 3 CHARACTERS:

*Wall coming soon.*

LET'S MEET THE CAST!

TAONIE FAITH- Taonie is travelling to Jamaica after she won a competition. She has packed her bags and arrived at the airport, however her trip to Jamaica is cut short though when she gets on the wrong plane. Her dream vacation is going to turn into a horrific nightmare quick. Is she the one to make this nightmare happen though?
    Made by mojot89

BOOKER DEWITT- After the events of BioShock, Booker went travelling. He landed in the US and decided to continue his travels. He got on board the plane and ended up on the island... this was not Booker's ideal way of travelling the world, but is it his time to save the other survivors from the killer? Or is he the killer himself- especially after the death of his wife and child?
    Made by jps0228

EILEEN SCHULAR- The glamorous Eileen is on a business trip making a deal with her rival company Dymonds. She plans to buy out the company and close it down so her business will prosper. Will her brutal business traits be applied to killing though, or is she just another helpless survivor?
    Made by HayloHusky

LEONARD THOMPSON- Leonard and his boyfriend Rahul met in India. Rahul moved back home with Leonard and are thinking about getting married. Leonard is unsure though as they are having financial problems. Both guys have been asked to go on a honeymoon though, paid by both sides of the family. Leonard and Rahul decided to take the trip but are heading straight into a massacre. Can Leonard be capable of killing people though?
    Made by GalaxyAlways

HAGETHA FERGUSON- This flirty granny has not had a great love life. She has had 12 husbands and all have died on her. Hagetha, falling into loneliness see's that her golden years are upon her and wants to go and find another husband. Her explorative nature however has got the best of her as she has arrived on the island after the crash. Will Hagetha have an evil streak in her though to kill the other survivors?
    Made by TerseRat5204

PATRICK LAFONTAINE- Patrick is a lover of anything game's wise. That is why he is boarding the plane for the International Poker Championships. Patrick is a slight gambler himself and he has just gambled with his life on the island. Will Patrick be able to hold his poker face though amongst the other survivors or is this guy innocent?
    Made by lovesstorms

ANNABETH PASSION- Annabeth is the CEO of Eileen's rival company Dymonds. She is planning to ruin Eileen though and steal the money from her. Will Annabeth get that chance though? Nope. She isn't gonna be able to run away from Eileen anywhere on the island. Is Annabeth out for more than cash though, is she out for murder?
    Made by ninjakid150

LATARSHA DOWDY- Latarsha is an art student who is finding her next great piece to get the best grade... she also has an opportunity to showcase her artwork at the National Art Conference which will be televised. Is Latarsha's next art piece a painting of the killed survivors? Or will it be a simple palm tree painting?
    Made by Tigerblu11

JUSTIN LANCE- After his camper van broke down the only way for him to get home was to catch a plane and get a mechanic to tow the van back, however he won't be able to reach the mechanic, especially after he has landed on the island. Is he as innocent as he seems though?
    Made by Alleenmens

CAMILLA NAESS- Camilla is planning on attending the christening of her Niece in Norway, just planning... she isn't going to arrive there. Camilla loves her Niece a lot and wants to be there. Will her absence at the christening upset Camilla and possibly change her personality for worse?
    Made by ArtistByNight

FINN DOLF- After a very wild stag night, Finn wakes up with a bad migraine... only he wakes up on the plane and not in his usual apartment. Finn is very confused by very mysterious. Is Finn a cold-hearted murderer or just another survivor who was in the wrong place at the right time?
    Made by Turnersims3

RAHUL GUPTA- Rahul and his boyfriend Leonard met in India. Rahul moved back home with Leonard and are thinking about getting married. Leonard is unsure though as they are having financial problems. Both guys have been asked to go on a honeymoon though, paid by both sides of the family. Rahul and Leonard decided to take the trip but are heading straight into a massacre. Can Rahul be capable of killing people though?
    Made by Skelda

NOVEMBER BLAKES- November is a flight hostess on the plane but does not take her job seriously at all. She hates it there and wants to focus on her actual dream. After the accident though she must adapt to doing an actual job and keeping the others alive, or is her true goal to end their lives?
    Made by x_MG_x

AGENT JONES- Agent 'Larry' Jones is on call and is preparing for a murder case in Washington. Agent Jones will be delayed though as he is uncovering the murderer who is on the island. Will he be able to find the killer or will he find out that he has a chilling side that lusts for blood?
    Made by twiddle3

PIPER ELLIOT- Piper has recently broken up with her boyfriend and wants to stay single for a while, she has decided to go on a vacation and escape her love life. Will this be her demise though or will she stand up against the others and survive? Is murder also in the question though?
    Made by CeltyGirly

BEVERLY KNIGHT- Beverly is an aspiring star and wants to become the next big thing. She is travelling to a business meeting to discuss her first album, however, that meeting will not happen due to the crash. Will her lust for fame change her into a prolific killer or will it just make her sad that she might not be able to release her first album?
    Made by Cakenotlie1

Good luck contestants!

*Pics will be up later on once I get member status
    edited September 2014
    EPISODES:

Episode 1: http://thelocomotive2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/31-viva-la-nightmare.html
    Episode 2: http://thelocomotive2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/32-search-parties.html
    Episode 3: Coming Soon...
    Post edited by KingSmarties on
    edited September 2014
    TRAIN DRIVER QUIZ:

Info coming soon...
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    YaaaaY, new thread! And I'm no. 1 to post here! YAAAAY!!! :D
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    Cool!
  • TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    Smarties shouldnt forget about comenting on all our shows to *coughs on my signature* im so sick rn, srry guys :s

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

@Terse
    Get well soon! c-;
    Banner.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Yay! I've been trying to "like" as many times as I can for you, Smarties. :) Hopefully, you'll get member status soon. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Yay! I've been trying to "like" as many times as I can for you, Smarties. :) Hopefully, you'll get member status soon. :)

Success! He's a member now. :P

And yay new thread!
    Yay! Finally at Member status xD
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    i recall haylo helping me get to member status by liking my posts :3
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Yay! Finally at Member status xD

*throws confetti*

*hands out balloons*
    Banner.png
    i recall haylo helping me get to member status by liking my posts :3

That's what I tried for Smarties' old account...
    Myself, it turned out I had gathered enough badges by lots of earlier posts (over 2500) to get an instant promotion... XD
    Banner.png
    Why is this on page 5 ?????? :o
  • jps0228jps0228 Posts: 9,026 Member
    can i have the link to the challenge pls
  • TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    Its all through email. Smarties sent you one with your duel partner and you are fighting to win.

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

Oh, boy...I'm glad I'm not going to die, but I wonder who will. :o
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited September 2014
    Cake's Beverly, is the murderer... I've got proof... :p This is in her bio hehe

Will her lust for fame change her into a prolific killer
    I don't know. Justin seems pretty suspicious. 0320a00cb4bb5629ab9fc2bc1fcc4e9e.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I don't know. Justin seems pretty suspicious. 0320a00cb4bb5629ab9fc2bc1fcc4e9e.gif

Just hope that Patrick is not going to murder Justin... ;)
    Alleenmens wrote: »

You know that isn't true. I didn't even realize there was a murderer until the other day. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

You know that isn't true. I didn't even realize there was a murderer until the other day. ;)

Just joking... :p

Just joking... :p

11_-_sticking_out_his_tongue_ii.gif

Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Bhahahhahahaha