Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)

Hey everyone! This is my second legacy now for S4, the first one is The Winklecheek Legacy if anyone cares to read that one, also. But I saw this guy in an Ugly thread and had to try a legacy with him (mostly out of morbid curiosity as far as his potential children are concerned) and I've had a blast playing him so far! He has such horrible luck with the ladies!

Founding Sim: Handsome Noble (made by BrandyDA3, origin ID: Lioness81383)
noble2.pngnoble3.png

Chapter 1.1: Breed Out the Ugly!
Chapter 1.2: Looking for love in all the wrong places
Chapter 1.3: Last Man Standing
Chapter 1.4: The Crazy Escapades of Handsome Noble

Any feedback would be appreciated! And thank you for taking the time to read. :D
Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
Post edited by BlindxSecrets on

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    I really like it! He's strangely charismatic... I feel like those women. I'm drawn to him and I want to listen to him, and then I want to mock him! And I'm not usually mean!

Technically, this would be a prettacy because you're starting ugly and working towards pretty--if you start pretty (like with Bella as the founder, which I think is what Candi did in her TS3 uglacy)--then you've got an uglacy!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    A prettacy you say? *Cough* I knew that. *Shifty eyes* Fixed it, haha, thank you for pointing that out. As you can see, I clearly have no experience with these kinds of challenges! :D I know what you mean though, he's just so......strange? I'm not sure what it is. Lol. Now I just need to pick a wife, but I don't know who...he knows too many women. :\
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    Your post was hilarious! I can't wait to read what happens next. :smile:
    edited September 2014
    I love Bella's reaction to him! I've been thinking about it off and on all morning! I always knew she was a snob! She seems so nice sometimes, but bring her in proximity with someone... err... unusual, and she shows her true glam-girl colors!

I'm really excited about your story--I'm thinking about it all the time! hahaha! Like ok... I really DO need to get back to work... I know! I'll do something mindless that needs to get done so I can really think about your prettacy, and the Wolff and Winklecheek legacies... Hey, that pretty woman in the fisherman waders reminds me of Estrella in the Wolff legacy. So sweet, so gorgeous, so kind...

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    I love how every time you write his name Handsome, it's followed by a lol! This is too funny, I love your first chapter. The closeup of his beady eyes is truly heartwarming terror lol. The angry-looking trainer at the gym, rofl. How does Handsome get so lucky? Lol, I can't believe he was swarmed by the ladies. Omg, Bella's reaction had me laughing out loud. I can't believe how many eligible ladies keep surrounding him, lol. Great beginning to your pretty fantastic story, lol.
    edited September 2014
    @rainydayz179 Thank you! <3 I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. I was loling something fierce the entire time I played him during that chapter.

@CathyTea RIGHT? I can't remember if she ever had snobby-like traits in previous games, but I always imagined she *would* if she didn't. She just seems like that type, all high and mighty. She's usually pretty nice to my Sims, in every Sims game I've had....until now. Which is pretty funny to me! Naturally poor Handsome is the one that breaks the nice streak.

Aww <3 It's so nice to hear that. I'm always worried whenever I spend a lot of time writing up a chapter and getting all the images together that no one is going to read it or say anything. There are so many stories out there, I always figure it'll get lost in the shuffle. So whenever I see comments like that, it always makes me want to scurry off and write another one, lol. I do the exact same thing though...look at Sims stuff when I should be working. It's a bad habit but it makes the day go by faster, I just hope our bosses never catch us LOL. DOESN'T SHE, THOUGH? Look like Estrella? I was pretty surprised when she was one of the handful of Sims that was actually *nice* to Handsome. Trust me, that's a very rare thing. Many other women looked at him in disgust and yelled at him, but I figured if I posted them all it would turn into a Hatin' on Handsome post instead of an introduction to a legacy, lol.

@RachelRosebud I just can't stop laughing at the fact that his name is Handsome. It makes me giggle everytime. E-v-e-r-y-t-i-m-e. Lol. Thanks so much! Eeee seeing comments like these make me so happy. That lady at the gym was terrifying, she mentor-yelled at him for at least two sim hours. Apparently mentoring a Sim improves their relationship drastically because so far she's his only friend, lol. HIS EYES ARE TERRIFYING. I had a minor freakout when I loaded him into CAS and saw them. I didn't even know you could do that to their eyes! And I honestly have no idea how he gets so lucky with the lady-spawns. It's pure insanity every time he leaves his sandbox, and even when he doesn't they just march on by his sidewalk like a crazy conga line. None of my other Sims are ever that lucky! Too bad very few of them actually like Handsome, lol. He has quite a few in the red relationships already.

But yeah, I did post a vote for Handsome's wife thread because I cant pick one if anyone wants to take a look at it.
    @blindx - yeah, work--I'm like speeding super efficiently through projects that I give myself half an hour to do so that I have maybe 10 minutes at the other end to pop over and read the forum or work on a draft or read someone's blog! Hahaha! so funny! Don't you love Estrella? I think we should have fan threads here--like a whole thread for Estrella and Clem. @floorraisin - that couple just takes away my breath and leaves me goose-bumpled. When I'm wandering around my garden, following butterflies and watering plants, I keep daydreaming back to Estrella and Clem...

Anyway, @blindx, Teagan reminds me of Estrella...

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Haha, that's such a great read! :D
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    Love it so far and can't wait to see who becomes the lucky sim to marry such a....er.....man ;)
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
    I'll try and get another chapter for him up either today or tomorrow! Thanks everyone! <3
    I'll try and get another chapter for him up either today or tomorrow! Thanks everyone! <3
    I hope to see it soon! These prettacy's are such a great idea! Your Handsome is perfect for this challenge, lol. He's so scary. <3

@RachelRosebud =) Thanks so much! Yeah, I thought he was pretty perfect too. He iissss terrifying. I mean, look! Her face says it perfectly.

noble_gen1_cpt2_51.pngnoble_gen1_cpt2_52.png

Chapter 1.2 is up! I'm starting 1.3 now because I had so much progression and I had to cut off 1.2 so it wouldn't get insanely long (it's still looonnng though lol, so many pictures, took forever).
  • SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    Woot, things are shaping up for Handsome ;)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    Hehehe quite a bit going on. :D His luck does seem to be turning. I realize waders is probably gonna win, but I voted for Layla so I was glad they at least became friends. Of course that was before I learned she is a bit off her rocker.
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
    That thing you noticed with the mirror at the gym is so creepy lol! It's like a horror movie where you see weird things in the mirror, but you turn around and it's normal. Rofl.

Lol, Handsome is bald. He actually looks so precious sleeping, lol.

Omg, a sadness hotline. I've never had a Sim use it yet. Too funny and sad at the same time.

"Admit it, his ears are captivating." Rofl, I almost died from that one, lol.

Your game graphics look amazing, really sharp and beautiful. <3 I love the way you are posting pictures two-by-two. Lots of interesting angles and close-ups and very beautiful Sims. Great job. :)
    Omigosh! What a classic! Of course, I'm partial, for I am the biggest waders fan there is--but who can argue! Look at their faces! I'm writing a Matchmaking 101, and I want to refer to this chapter for an example of how to read expressions to see if a Sim is into another Sim. This post made my week! What a classic!

• FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Okay, waders is gorgeous! Lets see them babies! *eager*
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
    She is gorgeous. And sweet! And, you know? It seems like Handsome (I've-dropped-the-lol) is sweet, too. Really empathetic and tender-hearted.

• Metznmbr2Metznmbr2 Posts: 17 New Member
    I love it! The interplay you have between characters is too cute! (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)
  • girl15526girl15526 Posts: 45 Member
    I love your style of telling Handsome's (lol) story. I can't wait to see how him and waders continue on with their relationship. Your screenshots are amazing. I like that you have different angles and they are side by side. The close ups of the faces really capture what they are feeling. I know it had to take a lot of work. What is with the stupendous amount of women that surround him? Does his ears call them to him? It has to. I have never seen so many women in one place. The stalker is really creepy too. She's watching him even when he is sleeping. lmbo
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Yay to he flirting! :D I really think Handsome deserves it!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • SiharaSihara Posts: 153 Member
    Handsome is seriously growing on me. I want to squiiish him.
  • DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    Anyone else ever wonder about that mysterious lady with the hood that always shows up looking awkward everywhere? Lol
    edited September 2014
    Anyone else ever wonder about that mysterious lady with the hood that always shows up looking awkward everywhere? Lol

I love all the random townies that lurk around! I was re-reading Candi's Uglacy the other day, and it brought back so many TS2 memories of Brandi and Remington and others--just think: right now, we're making all our own TS4 memories and reading the TS4 classics! :)

simbody872 wrote: »
    Hehehe quite a bit going on. :D His luck does seem to be turning. I realize waders is probably gonna win, but I voted for Layla so I was glad they at least became friends. Of course that was before I learned she is a bit off her rocker.

Layla is definitely a good friend of his. As it stands in my game right now (I'm really behind in chapter again, dangit) they are best friends. So she's definitely going to be in it more, regardless. :D I didn't realize she was insane either until he got to know her better. Now it seems like at least 3-4 of the women he knows has that trait, so he attracts the crazy ones in droves!
    That thing you noticed with the mirror at the gym is so creepy lol! It's like a horror movie where you see weird things in the mirror, but you turn around and it's normal. Rofl.

Lol, Handsome is bald. He actually looks so precious sleeping, lol.

Your game graphics look amazing, really sharp and beautiful. <3 I love the way you are posting pictures two-by-two. Lots of interesting angles and close-ups and very beautiful Sims. Great job. :)

Ugh that mirror thing was terrifying when I first noticed it. I haven't paid attention to the wall-length mirror since then, but it was a shock to see! I wonder if it's a common bug or if I just got slapped with a random, albeit scary one?

I KNOW. I was surprised when I saw that he was bald, and sadly it took several Sim days for me to even notice. LOL. Apparently I'm not observant....but then again, he always wears hats. I should have him walk around without one and see if Sims react to him differently. I really doubt they would but it might be fun to watch...lol.

Thanks so much about the pictures comment. <3 I spend a lot of in-game time pausing and lining up shots. It's a pain but I love taking pictures and trying to get them "just right" lol. I figure the right picture can really help tell the story (my screenshots folder is overflowing at this point....), I just wish the lighting was better in-game. Hopefully they fix that soon, it's driving me nuts!
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Omigosh! What a classic! Of course, I'm partial, for I am the biggest waders fan there is--but who can argue! Look at their faces! I'm writing a Matchmaking 101, and I want to refer to this chapter for an example of how to read expressions to see if a Sim is into another Sim. This post made my week! What a classic!
    Ohhh! The Matchmaking 101 idea sounds really interesting. Let me know when you post it, I'll definitely want to read it! If you ever need any more photos....I have an epic ton of these two making goo-goo faces at each other, lol. So glad you liked the post!
    girl15526 wrote: »
    I love your style of telling Handsome's (lol) story. I can't wait to see how him and waders continue on with their relationship. Your screenshots are amazing. I like that you have different angles and they are side by side. The close ups of the faces really capture what they are feeling. I know it had to take a lot of work. What is with the stupendous amount of women that surround him? Does his ears call them to him? It has to. I have never seen so many women in one place. The stalker is really creepy too. She's watching him even when he is sleeping. lmbo
    It doooess take a lot of work. It's very time consuming and it does interrupt game-play quite a bit since I'm constantly pausing and trying to pan around to get the best angle. It doesn't help that I'm not 100% used to the new camera either so I usually tend to spin around in circles a few times before I get it right, lolol. I wish I knew why so many women are constantly around him. I almost never see guys and if I do, it's maybe one or two with about 10-15 women. I haven't had it happen in any other game, usually the ratios are pretty balanced and there are plenty of guys when I go to manage worlds, so who knows? Lol. At one point I wanted Handsome to have two or three guy friends and it took me maybe a sim week and a half before I even *found* that many men.
    LOL. I think her name is Cassandra something, I'm not sure. I'll have to make Handsome go up and talk to her one day just to get a good shot of her. You're right though, she's almost always there whenever he goes out and now that I've skimmed through both of Handsome's chapters....she *is* in a lot of the background shots. Hahaha.

I have a loooot of catching up to do. I'm going to try and get a chapter up today if I can, will post here again if I do! <3