Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The First Expansion of TS4

Comments

• Options
    Rellort707Rellort707 Posts: 300 Member
    > @Atomicus said:
    > ...is going to be Generations.

I think you are correct atomicus; great guess! EA congratz
  • Options
    KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    I'd like some kind of combination of Seasons/Generations with some new worlds or open up more areas of the current worlds. That way we could get, hopefully, poodlers back and have some more lots and places to go. I don't particularly miss toddlers, but it's a huge thing for so many, that I'll vote for that.

I don't see CASt coming back. Maybe they could do a simpler color wheel.
  • Options
    > @Katnap said:
    > I'd like some kind of combination of Seasons/Generations with some new worlds or open up more areas of the current worlds. That way we could get, hopefully, poodlers back and have some more lots and places to go. I don't particularly miss toddlers, but it's a huge thing for so many, that I'll vote for that.
    >
    > I don't see CASt coming back. Maybe they could do a simpler color wheel.

i like your sim avatar katnap!
  • Options
    VirtualPets65VirtualPets65 Posts: 133 Member
    edited September 2014
    We seriously need several kinds of shops(like toys,shoes,department store,etc),several kinds of dining(like pizza,burger place,diner,etc),a video game arcade,an amusement park/county fair and a bowling alley. Hopefully EA will put all these things in the first EP.
  • Options
    tacheira209tacheira209 Posts: 209 Member
    I'm pretty sure it's going to be a generations type EP. At some point I'd love to see the spa stuff from sims1 superstar come back.
  • Options
    atomicus is 100%% correcter; generations expac will be generaions family with babys toddlers childs and teens
  • Options
    Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    I am waiting on my vampires and self employment. Don't care which one just so long as they as included.
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • Options
    PyliathesunelfPyliathesunelf Posts: 949 Member
    There is a city over yonder in Willow Creek. Perhaps we are getting something city-ish next? If so, I hope it's like Sims 2 Nightlife. ^.^ And I did read the IGN article about Halloween and New Years. *shrug*

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/21/the-sims-4-premium-service-spotted-in-gameplay-video

As what I would like to see first, it's hard to say. I like so many EP's that I just can't point out one.
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    smoogie wrote: »
    Crackseed wrote: »
    I think if they are going to engender/lure back some of the fans who are annoyed/on the fence, it will need to be something that drops in one of the "big" missing features along with anything else that supports/fleshes it out.

So I'd say something that either brings back pools or toddlers. Or both aka poodlers.

I think a lot of people would be happy to see the poodlers back but why should people pay extra for a base feature?

I'm not wanting to have them back through a pay wall but my gut tells me the trade off will likely be that they'll be fleshed out more than past games and if baked in with enough justified content, return via an EP. It's just how I think it's going to go - I'd rather have seen them in the base game by default, but well that ship has sailed unless we get a crazy surprise and they return it via free patch (I think mega unlikely)
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    Rubycube86Rubycube86 Posts: 294 Member
    Generations/parenthood. I want toddlers and more of a family themed expansion. I'd like pre-teens too. Anything and everything to do with families, children etc.
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    if they were to release generations, then i would definetly buy it
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    shan_26shan_26 Posts: 951 Member
    Yes I agree with Sims 2 style restaurants, a Seasons /Generations EP, and a new City neighborhood with Sims 2 style apartments. But I also would like to see an EP completely new to The Sims series.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    AshcarrAshcarr Posts: 383 Member
    Prehistoric EP. Yes, I'm calling it.
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Ashcarr wrote: »

That could be fun I would totally buy that. :D
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    AshcarrAshcarr Posts: 383 Member

Lol, I was joking. They would have to make a spin off Sims games like they did for TSM. Dinosaurs and cavesims would look soooo out of place in a base game. xD
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member

Lol, I was joking. They would have to make a spin off Sims games like they did for TSM. Dinosaurs and cavesims would look soooo out of place in a base game. xD

I know lol but I would still buy a spinoff of that.
    Weirder stories right?
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    FilipeSantosFilipeSantos Posts: 138 Member
    well I think everyone agree when I say the base game is very incomplete... and we, fans, needs a HUGE AND AMAZING EXPANSION!! i hope anyone of EA team read this, because I buy the game a little against my will, but if the first expansion don't make us scream of happiness I really gonna give up on the game... sooooo EA TEAM LETS WORK, MAKE A GOOD EXPANSION u_u
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    edited September 2014

I would ride the unholy plum out of a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Velociraptor. Or a T-Rex. With strobes mounted on it.

No, don't joke. Stick to it. Cars? Feh. I EAT your car with my mighty Chompasaurus.

#INEEDTHISINMYLIFE
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited September 2014
    One of the 4

Seasons
    It would be nice to have seasons and weather as the first ep. Seasons would have the potential to add swimming pools and hottubs. It could also add skating rinks,bowling alleys,open resturents and a gift shop. In addition we would probebly get a tropical themed world and swimming in the ocean may be added. It could also add festivals and holidays. In addition an outerwear and possibly swimwear section may be added.

With the ability to place hats now on any hairstyle I can't wait to get some soggins. And can you imagine how our worlds will look covered in snowfall.

A Vacation EP like Bon Voyage
    This could hopefully bring cruise ships were our sims can go on a cruise and it could add things like hotels,sand castles,searching for shells,wave watching,beach towels and floaties. In addition houseboats and other boats maybe added.

An Amusement Park Ep
    This is a must have ep for me. It could introduce carnival rides our sims could ride like ferris wheels,carousels,bumper cars and gondelas with a tunnel of love. It could also bring about carnival themed foods and games.

A Dating Expansion Pack
    This could add tons of new romantic interactions,bring chemistry and attraction back and lots of new venues for our sims to date at like maybe a movie theater. Also it could add a dance club and bar like we had in TS3 with Late Night with gobes on the ceiling and on the floor. New dances like the slowdance,dance on counters and hopefully ts3 dancing together.

A dating ep could also bring back the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 matchmaker,add an online dating feature and singles parties. Prehaps cars will be added as well and new woohoo spots like the car and shower. Also apartments and high rises could return. If we get a dating expansion I want a city type world like Bridgeport or Roaring Heights. I loved in BP on the high rise balconies your sims could get a great view of the city from there.
  • Options
    FilipeSantosFilipeSantos Posts: 138 Member
    One of the 4

Seasons
    It would be nice to have seasons and weather as the first ep. Seasons would have the potential to add swimming pools and hottubs. It could also add skating rinks,bowling alleys,open resturents and a gift shop. In addition we would probebly get a tropical themed world and swimming in the ocean may be added. It could also add festivals and holidays. In addition an outerwear and possibly swimwear section may be added.

With the ability to place hats now on any hairstyle I can't wait to get some soggins. And can you imagine how our worlds will look covered in snowfall.

A Vacation EP like Bon Voyage
    This could hopefully bring cruise ships were our sims can go on a cruise and it could add things like hotels,sand castles,searching for shells,wave watching,beach towels and floaties. In addition houseboats and other boats maybe added.

An Amusement Park Ep
    This is a must have ep for me. It could introduce carnival rides our sims could ride like ferris wheels,carousels,bumper cars and gondelas with a tunnel of love. It could also bring about carnival themed foods and games.

A Dating Expansion Pack
    This could add tons of new romantic interactions,bring chemistry and attraction back and lots of new venues for our sims to date at like maybe a movie theater. Also it could add a dance club and bar like we had in TS3 with Late Night with gobes on the ceiling and on the floor. New dances like the slowdance,dance on counters and hopefully ts3 dancing together.

A dating ep could also bring back the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 matchmaker,add an online dating feature and singles parties. Prehaps cars will be added as well and new woohoo spots like the car and shower. Also apartments and high rises could return. If we get a dating expansion I want a city type world like Bridgeport or Roaring Heights. I loved in BP on the high rise balconies your sims could get a great view of the city from there.

Love your ideas. before I read your idea about seasons EP, I really believe the EA team can really make that to the first EP because of the pools and intercations :open_mouth:
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Honestly 1st Ep shouldn't come out until they as a development studio have addressed the many issues that the game already has. Unfortunately I don't see them doing that, and they are probably hard at work on EP01 already if not several other projects. Hopefully the first EP adds some really big features and shows the players how strong and expandable their new engine is. If we get a hollow first Ep than we'll know what will follow for the next 5 years if not longer.

After playing the game since release, I also am interested to know what exactly the team is working on. The sims are awesome, but in terms of gameplay there is nothing to do. Anyone looking for an experience closer to the original The Sims, or The Sims 2 will be disappointed with how big of a focus there is on quests and collecting. Two features that I feel could have been left out and that time could have been better spent developing something with more replay value.
  • Options
    conundrum_dragonconundrum_dragon Posts: 794 Member
    I would love for seasons to come out sooner with The Sims 4, as well as Pets.
  • Options
    xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    edited September 2014
    Realistic expansion packs. Seasons is something that I really want and different types of weather, rain and so on.
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • Options
    nkthgrtnkthgrt Posts: 638 Member
    I agree with the comments above: ghosts; the supernatural. the best sim 2s ep in 2 was open for business. the best in sims 3 was world adventures, still my fav exp from sims 1-3. as for the base game in sims 4 we need: more worlds, dlc, ep to explore like vacation adventures, and simple things (although I do not know anything about programming) but ghosts; pets; and most importantly: no loading triangle things.
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    Whatever that will bring back firefighters, police and any other npc's that were missing that were in sims 1 lol.

I remember graham or another guru saying the neighborhood have expand more, but I shouldn't get my hopes up lol.

The next ep. Should also have more restaurants or places our sims can go too because right now it's so blah, I can only keep my sims going to the club or gym so many times before I say okay go home and stay there lol