Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Montgomery Saga (3rd Generation)

Comments

• capturedmusecapturedmuse Posts: 300 Member
    o.o oh gosh, don't jinx it!
  • SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    Super cute! Green eyes and red hair, I have such envy right now...
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • RoseAzulRoseAzul Posts: 497 Member
    Update time!

So this time, I've got two chapters up and going, along with a couple of gallery pages I've added for family portraits and what not!

Gallery
    Here you'll find family portraits for each generation, as well as individual portraits for each family member. :) I like memories!

Montgomery Family Tree
    @Sihara again thank you for the awesome find!

And now, on to the chapters!

Love, Happiness and a Touch of Evil
    The Montgomery family has moved to a new home, but they are still in the same neighborhood, which is good...and bad. Sometimes, it's the adults that misbehave.
    09-20-14_6-12%C2%A0AM.png

Child Prodigy
    Blythe has turned out to be a very accomplished little girl! One that is desperately trying to accomplish her aspiration before her teenage birthday!

09-22-14_9-55%C2%A0AM-3.png

And wow she turns into a gorgeous teen! Hope you enjoy the new chapters!

Happy reading!
    Shhh!

Congrats on the whiz kid! Your story is coming along so nicely :)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    She's so pretty!!!
    @SALTPASTILLEN Thanks! I'm not entirely satisfied with the story yet, but I hopefully it keeps improving lol. I'm really a lot better at the narrative stories than the dialog ones :D

@capturedmuse Thanks! I got lucky I guess, I didn't edit her or anything, just her hair for her different outfits lol. I guess with two good looking parents that was bound to happen. We'll see how Blythe's children come out.
    Shhh!

Chapter Update!

Hello everyone! I do hope you've been enjoying the Montgomery Saga so far. I think pretty soon here, the focus will shift from Anne to Blythe. But let's see what happens. Here's the latest chapter:

Blythe's First Date
    Ah, young love! Well, Blythe may not have romance in her very carefully thought out plans, but alas, life has a way of butting in doesn't it? Ready or not, it seems you Blythe is in for a bit of romance... or a total disaster. Why Blythe, it could go either way really. More importantly, how will Anne and Alex handle the news of their one and only beloved daughter out on a date!

09-23-14_1-42%C2%A0AM-2.png

Happy reading! And remember, comments are always welcome!

P.S.
    @Lizziemay12 :p You can have your tea before reading this chapter, I promise I shall not hold it against you lol
    Shhh!

• Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Blythe is very beautiful indeed :)
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
    Ooo, dating is so much fun in sims 4. I hope she'll get a liking for it and go on more. Also, a Landgraab romance is never wrong :)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    lol thank you ladies.

And now, time for the latest update!
    This chapter will be a bit longer than usual. I nearly split the chapter in two again lol. But I resisted the urge and managed to tie it all in with one chapter, even if it's longer than the average chapter. So here goes:

Teenage Romance, Magical Trees and Enduring Love
    Busy times await the Montgomery Family. Blythe faces the challenge of allowing herself to experience romance, to fall in live while at the same time maintaining her strict education goals. Anne for her part has taken to exploring and has found herself in a rather unexpected place. Alex continues to struggle with facing the fact that his once adorable little girl is growing up and moving on with her life.

09-23-14_9-14%C2%A0AM.png

NOTE: I've also made a couple of changes to the blog. I've added a "Legacy Rules" page explaining how I'm playing out this legacy as well as what rules I'm following, for those of you that have been curious ;)

Also, I've added a Chapter list to the right side nav section. Hopefully, this will help point out the order of the chapters from first to newest. Should be less confusing now seeing as I'm still on Generation 1 and I have over 10 chapters already lol.

Happy reading!
    I'm finally all caught up with my chapters now, I can play again, yay! lol.
    Shhh!

<3 Blythe. Her name is cute, her personality is cute. She's just one big ball of cute nerdness.
    @capturedmuse lol thanks! It is difficult sometimes trying to stay in character with her, but it's fun lol
    Shhh!

Aaaaw
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    Hmm, I think I've been in an "aww" sort of mood lately. :) More "Aww" moments coming up! Lol

New chapter available, it officially starts off the 2nd Generation:

2nd Generation Wedding
    It's time for Blythe's wedding! It's a very emotional time for the Montgomery Family!

09-24-14_11-51%C2%A0PM.png

:) I'm really excited to start off Blythe's story! Yay!

Happy reading!
    Shhh!

Hello everyone!

The next chapter of the Montgomery Saga is now available!

Growing Pains
    The Montgomery Family has been going through a lot of changes recently. Blythe getting engaged, then married. Now Montgomery House is home to two couples and a growing family! And more changes are sure to come all too quickly!

09-25-14_6-01%C2%A0PM-2.png

And there's more coming! Happy Reading!
    Shhh!

• RoaneRoane Posts: 204 Member
    Love the new chapter! It's funny how Blythe just went back to sleep after.
    The Geek Shall Inherit: The Merrigan Family Legacy Challenge -- Visit us on Tumblr.
    Origin ID: Tairgire
    @Roane thank you! Yeah, it was a bit funny and confusing, she just popped out the babies then went straight to bed. I was like "You know...that's kinda cold" lol her energy meter was red though so yeah lol
    Shhh!

Aww, the names are perfect for them.
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    Awe, your sims are so cute, and cute together! Great story so far, thanks for sharing it!
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
    @simbody872 :) Thank you!

Chapter 3 is now ready!

Boys will be Boys
    Growing boys can be a handful, twins can be mischievous, but even adults have their moments.

09-25-14_10-13%C2%A0PM.png

:) The twins are soooo cute! I kinda wish they had inherited their mother's hair color though lol.

Happy Reading, and thank you kindly for the support!
    Shhh!

• Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    I've all caught up now :) the twins are adorable. Good luck with the growing household. At 7 I doubt you'd have time to relax you're self :)
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
  • girl15526girl15526 Posts: 45 Member
    I read your Delaney legacy and was falling in love with it and saw the tragic end of it when I was completely drawn in. I mourn with you. However I love your New story just as much. I teared up a little at the wedding scenes and there was so much smiling that my face now hurts. I am so ready to see more. I do wonder if you will do a little competition with the boys since the first is heir but they are twins. Do I foresee a little fued?
    @Lizziemay12 lol thanks! Yes, it's certainly getting to be a bit of a challenge to keep everyone on task with their goals and aspirations. You know me, always the overachiever lol.

@girl15526 Aww, thank you! Yes, it still hurts about the Delany Legacy, I was rather fond of it. On the other hand, I'm very happy you are enjoying the Montgomery Saga. :) You're very perceptive! You remembered Anne's background story. You know, I wasn't expecting twins this early in the game, but we'll see what I can come up with :D
    Shhh!

Hello everyone!

Chapter 4 of the 2nd Gen Montgomery Saga is now available!

Little Angels, Family History and a Little Surprise
    Even the most rambunctious of little boys has their angelic moments, and the Montgomery boys are no exception. On the grown up side, Anne is concerned about firstborn twins. Blythe however, has more pressing matters to worry about.

09-26-14_11-29%C2%A0PM.png

Montgomery House might be seeing some family conflict pretty soon, what with a handful of children all heading towards adolescence any moment now!

P.S. The Gallery has been updated, and a 2nd Generation Page has been added to it. Enjoy!

Happy Reading!
    Shhh!

• girl15526girl15526 Posts: 45 Member
    Taking preemptive measures I see. The boys are so close that I don't think that a fued will happen. Especially if they can stay. Glad that they finally had a daughter. She is adorable.