Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Play and Chat! (What's new in your game?)

Comments

• rbridges430rbridges430 Posts: 2,675 Member
    edited September 2014
    Your house is very spacious! I"m sure you could fit the cupcake machine in the living room or on the top balcony.
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Your house is very spacious! I"m sure you could fit the cupcake machine in the living room or on the top balcony.

Yeah, but it looks out of place........then again, so does the observatory.....LMAO
    Bear31 wrote: »

Yeah, but it looks out of place........then again, so does the observatory.....LMAO

Lmao thats not your fault. For some reason the items in TS4 are really chunky. They could of sized the objects down a bit.
    The observatory is huge something I would create a venue out of, where's the telescopes?

Lmao thats not your fault. For some reason the items in TS4 are really chunky. They could of sized the objects down a bit.
    The observatory is huge something I would create a venue out of, where's the telescopes?

Who knows! I couldn't find them at all......if so, I'd have more room for a lot more tables. The problem with that venue is that I want to use it for parties, however no one ever wants to climb the stairs unless I direct my family up there. Then those are the only sims there while the party fails.

Who knows! I couldn't find them at all......if so, I'd have more room for a lot more tables. The problem with that venue is that I want to use it for parties, however no one ever wants to climb the stairs unless I direct my family up there. Then those are the only sims there while the party fails.

Maybe put some items to entice them up, bars always work. I see you have the bar on the balcony.
    Sims can't resist the computer, maybe put a computer on the 2nd floor.
    Also, you maybe have a plate of food ready put it on the 2nd floor and do the call for meal interaction, everyone will run upstairs for sure.

Maybe put some items to entice them up, bars always work. I see you have the bar on the balcony.
    Also, you maybe have a plate of food ready put it on the 2nd floor and do the call for meal interaction, everyone will run upstairs for sure.

Sounds good to me! I will try it the next time before I make the invite! :) OOOOooo......not to turn this thread into a "WE NEED PETS!!" thread, goodness knows we have a ton already, but I just had to take care of my pup. She decided to dig in dirt and I had to wash her up in the sink. If we did get animals, I would want that to happen. Not to scold them for being dirty, but for them to learn on their own that because we had to give them a bath (and most pups hate baths), that they would learn from the act of "wash dog in sink" action that the sim would take. Would look SO cute to see a big doe-eyed and shaking pup in the sink while a sim is washing them all the while thinking "dang it! This dog needs to stop digging in dirt" LOL.

Sounds good to me! I will try it the next time before I make the invite! :) OOOOooo......not to turn this thread into a "WE NEED PETS!!" thread, goodness knows we have a ton already, but I just had to take care of my pup. She decided to dig in dirt and I had to wash her up in the sink. If we did get animals, I would want that to happen. Not to scold them for being dirty, but for them to learn on their own that because we had to give them a bath (and most pups hate baths), that they would learn from the act of "wash dog in sink" action that the sim would take. Would look SO cute to see a big doe-eyed and shaking pup in the sink while a sim is washing them all the while thinking "dang it! This dog needs to stop digging in dirt" LOL.

Lol, what kind of pup do you have?
  • Dave_the_raveDave_the_rave Posts: 85 Member
    Got my male mastered the painter skill & his wifey at best selling author.. making some good regular money...enough to soon give the landgraabs squeaky bums anyways. Renovated vista quarry & now just waiting for my second insta - child to put in an appearance.
    200.gif
    09-27-14_8-18AM_zpsb1a37c61.png

Finished slaving in the kitchen, Natalia's birthday bbq is ready.

A white cockerspaniel......she's a year old and loves to dig holes.......the other one, chocolate brown, is too old for that nonsense......
    Got my male mastered the painter skill & his wifey at best selling author.. making some good regular money...enough to soon give the landgraabs squeaky bums anyways. Renovated vista quarry & now just waiting for my second insta - child to put in an appearance.

Ha ha!! Love your meme!! LOL!! Good for you for mastering the skill!! How long did it take?

YUM!! Wish I could come!! ;)
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    This whole coffee conversation reminded me of how annoying it is that TS4 coffee doesn't give any energy or some kind of moodlet.
    That's literally the only reason why we would need it in game. Now it, along with tea, is just as useless as juice and milk.
    /rant over :p

Go go over to MTS there's a mod :) also for whatever reason you need to drink more than one cup.

@Bear31 I figured out if I don't let my sims eat until the hungry bar is full they don't gain weight

That looks amazing!

Oh I'm soo jealous @DAVE_THE_RAVE painting and writing are my two favorites but I only have one sim painting and I haven't gotten very far. Did you do the painting career I find it takes forever to advance

But I love all the paintings so far I never want to sell them
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    This whole coffee conversation reminded me of how annoying it is that TS4 coffee doesn't give any energy or some kind of moodlet.
    That's literally the only reason why we would need it in game. Now it, along with tea, is just as useless as juice and milk.

Go go over to MTS there's a mod :) also for whatever reason you need to drink more than one cup.

@Bear31 I figured out if I don't let my sims eat until the hungry bar is full they don't gain weight

That looks amazing!

Oh I'm soo jealous @DAVE_THE_RAVE painting and writing are my two favorites but I only have one sim painting and I haven't gotten very far. Did you do the painting career I find it takes forever to advance

Huh @CeeJay402......so if their hunger bar is full......meaning that they are not hungry or that they are really hungry? (Im guessing not hungry since you said full?)
    edited September 2014
    Oh your furbabies sound so cute. What are their names?

I have a 5 month old maltese/🐸🐸🐸🐸 zu named Angel he is such a trouble maker.
    My heart belongs to my 3 year old maltipoo who i had since he was 3 months old. Someone stole him from my frontyard.
    His name was ironically Boo Bear, Bear for short.

I miss him dearly, which is why I don't sleep. Been depressed for 2 months, thats how long he has been gone.
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Yea sorry, so make then stop eating before the bar is full, leave like a tiny bit and they shouldn't gain weight
    09-27-14_8-36AM_zps47277e16.png

Down boys, she's not 18 yet.
    Oh your furbabies sound so cute. What are their names?

I have a 5 month old maltese/🐸🐸🐸🐸 zu named Angel he is such a trouble maker.
    My heart belongs to my 3 year old maltipoo who i had since he was 3 months old. Someone stole him from my frontyard.
    His name was ironically Boo Bear, Bear for short.

I miss him dearly, which is why I don't sleep. Been depressed for 2 months, thats how long he has been gone.

Awww I am SO sorry hon!! Feel free to message me any time if you need to talk :( The chocolate-brown one is named Smarty and the 1 year old white one is called Penny......both names were picked out by my Mom. LOVE them to death!! Penny is funny......but a pill sometimes. We have to watch her cause she'll go in the house sometimes. We think its a behavioral thing.

@ceeJay402, thankyou!! Will do!!
    ceejay402 wrote: »

That looks amazing!

Huh @CeeJay402......so if their hunger bar is full......meaning that they are not hungry or that they are really hungry? (Im guessing not hungry since you said full?)

A white cockerspaniel......she's a year old and loves to dig holes.......the other one, chocolate brown, is too old for that nonsense......

Ha ha!! Love your meme!! LOL!! Good for you for mastering the skill!! How long did it take?

YUM!! Wish I could come!! ;)

@Bear31 Thanks, took me about 4 real days, had to build an extension for all his paintings, some i sell some i put up..just gotta own 5 more masterpieces n then i think he will be level 10 at his job. Good thing about the painter career is i find it don't take too long to finish any size painting & the inspiring decor you unlock is pretty neat too.

200.gif
    09-27-14_8-36AM_zps47277e16.png

Down boys, she's not 18 yet.

They are all like hubba hubba!! LOL!!

Dang it all........its 11am......or almost......I got to bounce! I have to workout today at least once.......dang these addicting forums! Promising more pics of my simmies later!

@CeeJay402, stay cool OH and check out that troll thread about the no haters thing.......I posted one last thing and thought it was funny. I couldn't help myself.

@rbridges430.....will most likely come back after the gym to stop by and say hi before posting.

Loved talking with you guys!! :)
    @dave_the_Rave getting a masterpiece is hard because its not guaranteed each painting :(

@Bear31 have a good workout talk to you soon!
    @dave_the_Rave getting a masterpiece is hard because its not guaranteed each painting :(

I spent my aspiration points on the creative visionary trait, become Very inspired and masterpieces tend to be more frequent. :)

200.gif

I spent my aspiration points on the creative visionary trait, become Very inspired and masterpieces tend to be more frequent. :)

me too, but it still took forever for me....i guess the odds are more in your favor ;)

one last screenie
    09-27-14_8-57AM_zpsd33789f3.png
    Natalia's make over. Happy Birthday.

me too, but it still took forever for me....i guess the odds are more in your favor ;)

I guess so :) i dunno how but hey. lol
    200.gif
  • TacoChaosTacoChaos Posts: 118 Member
    edited September 2014
  • Rellort707Rellort707 Posts: 300 Member
    > @rbridges430 said:
    > one last screenie
    >
    > Natalia's make over. Happy Birthday.

grashphics 100; EA congratz