Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Good Job for an "Active" Sim?

I have to admit, I really miss the sports career. I have an active sim right now and I want to find a career where she can apply her skill. For those that have gone through all the careers, which one requires a high fitness skill for promotion?

thanks for your help :)
tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif

Comments

• haveagreendaysdhaveagreendaysd Posts: 223 Member
    Go for Secret Agent. You need a decent amount of fitness, as well as charisma and a bit of programming, but that's what my active sim did. He got to the top in no time because he constantly worked out and loved it. :p
    Feel like friending me in the TS4 gallery? Search for "StephyDee" and look for the random goof who talks about machinima and plum knows what else. ;)

If this worked, you'd be seeing an awesome siggy I made down there *points down*. *sigh* C'est la vie...
    VKGV8Ww.jpg
  • SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    I usually make my active sims be astronauts.
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Both of my suggestions already stated, Astronaut and Agent, doesn't criminal require fitness too?
  • DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    SimKeats wrote: »
    Both of my suggestions already stated, Astronaut and Agent, doesn't criminal require fitness too?

Criminal requires a lot on logic and mischief
    Because at the end of the day. Your cronies do all the work whilst you sit back in the office drinking a glass of whiskey whilst Ludwig Van plays in the bsckground as you stare into the dancing fire from the fireplace
  • claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
    Thanks for the suggestions, I think I'll go for the Astronaut. Sounds like an entertaining career, glad it requires fitness.

I assume Astronaut will probably require a lot of handiness skills too?
  • OldFashionedDonutOldFashionedDonut Posts: 108 Member
    Criminal has a branch that prefers fitness over logic
  • TarrasqueTarrasque Posts: 11 New Member
    edited September 2014
    The Boss Branch for criminal requires fitness (compared to programming for Oracle Branch).

Astronaut needs level 7 Fitness at the most, as well as charisma and quite a lot of friends. Being energized is the best emotion to go to work in so it suits active sims well.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Military! ... Oh wait
    21mbz47.jpg
  • AstasiaAstasia Posts: 238 Member
    claritysf wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestions, I think I'll go for the Astronaut. Sounds like an entertaining career, glad it requires fitness.

I assume Astronaut will probably require a lot of handiness skills too?

It doesn't require any handiness. The lower teirs are mostly logic, then about half way up it turns into mostly fitness, than the last bit requires either a lot of charisma or a bit of mischief.
  • Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Dariu wrote: »
    SimKeats wrote: »

Criminal requires a lot on logic and mischief
    Because at the end of the day. Your cronies do all the work whilst you sit back in the office drinking a glass of whiskey whilst Ludwig Van plays in the bsckground as you stare into the dancing fire from the fireplace

Coolest post I've seen!

Clockwork Orange references always welcome my worthy droog...

• JericaFaceJericaFace Posts: 313 Member
    My male Sim is in the secret agent career and has to have high fitness and charisma. They also need a lot of friends unfortunately.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Astronauts. The daily task is working out.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited September 2014
    Well my Active Sim is also a Geek. So she's a body builder as a hobby and works as a Tech gal. And she Loves The Outdoors, so she often sits with her slablet in the garden.

Edit: My point is that you don't have to play an "optimized" Sim :)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
    Thanks everyone for the helpful info! Looking forward to trying out the Astronaut career. So far I've only really gotten into Mixology and painting.

Yeah, I miss the military career too. I hope they bring Athletic and military careers back in the upcoming expansion packs.