Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OMG!!! My Sim just had Triplets.... no mods or cheats used

I did not even know this was possible, especially without using a mod or cheat...... This was her 2nd time giving birth, had a single girl baby the first time.... this time I thought my game was stuck in a loop when the name the baby window kept popping up. Then the word Triplets appeared on screen and a notification appeared saying I had completed an achievement by giving birth to triplets... wow...

Comments

• MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    You're going to be busy!
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    get your sims coffee pot ready to go ;) nothing like a crying baby to disturb sleeping peace XD
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    Mine naturally had a set of triplets not too long ago as well, they're adults now. With no toddler stage, they're actually pretty easy to take care of.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • dannjcksndannjcksn Posts: 28 New Member
    They are Kids now...... the older sister was not happy about the triplets.... but she loves them now....
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    dannjcksn wrote: »
    I did not even know this was possible, especially without using a mod or cheat...... This was her 2nd time giving birth, had a single girl baby the first time.... this time I thought my game was stuck in a loop when the name the baby window kept popping up. Then the word Triplets appeared on screen and a notification appeared saying I had completed an achievement by giving birth to triplets... wow...

Was that with or without the fertility trait? o.O
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member

My triplets was without.

🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member

My triplets was without.

Wow! Nice job then!! Better watch out in those rocketships. :p
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    I hope you have space for all of those bassinets...
  • MissLaraeMissLarae Posts: 215 Member
    Wow! I'm jelly! I have the fertility trait on both my sims but no luck on getting twins or triplets. I ended up having 6 kids. Gotta age the 2 oldest ones and move them out so I can try again lol.
  • dannjcksndannjcksn Posts: 28 New Member
    > @Hellbiter88 said:
    >>
    > Was that with or without the fertility trait? o.O

without... she is a party girl
  • Emily96Emily96 Posts: 3 New Member
    This same thing happened to me in my game recently, weird thing that my sim's first child was a girl also. I didn't use any mods or anything. Luckily they're kids now so it's easier but when they were babies it was difficult when all 3 were crying
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,289 Member
    Congratulations X 3! Guess ye olde stork was pretty busy with that delivery. Yes, I was playing Sims2 again, recently. I love the little popup that mentions the stork untying your delivery, or words to that effect.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • KalanafeinKalanafein Posts: 106 Member
    That happened to a couple of my sims'neighbours. I use MC Command Center, but i don't think it messes with the multiple birth chances (at least, I've not changed the settings for it).
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I had this happen without any cheats or mods. I was kind of experimenting when TS4 first came out and had her listening to children's radio and watching children's TV. I knew that worked in TS3, but I found out it works in 4 too!

So if anyone wants to increase the odds, tune in the tv and radio!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam