Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 v Minecraft Survival. Life Simulation!?

What do u think is more of a life simulation?
MINECRAFT Survival?
Or The Sims 4?

Minecraft survival is like building a home from punching trees and such to create a home or farm and equips to explore, mine, upgrade and sruvive from monsters

In a way Minecraft is a form of life simulation in a world where you get wood from punching trees.

So... what do u guys think is more of a successful life simulator?

Comments

• Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Um. Minecraft like real life?
    Because every day I am attacked by zombies and spiders.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member

Walking in the city during midday. Of course you get attacked by zombies which bumps into you as they wander around from one office to the next
    And spiders.. ye gods..
    Dariu wrote: »

Walking in the city during midday. Of course you get attacked by zombies which bumps into you as they wander around from one office to the next
    And spiders.. ye gods..

Chicken mounted by a baby zombie. Nothing is more confusing.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member

I am. I even work with zombies, and every day, I feel like spiders are crawling all over me.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    Ummm.

no comment.
    I mean minecraft is a life simulator in that specific world
  • AstasiaAstasia Posts: 238 Member
    I'm just waiting for the Sims and Minecraft to get together and make a baby. That would be the best game ever for me.
  • VonSimsVonSims Posts: 186 Member
    Minecraft is soooo "blocky" though. I don't see how anyone enjoys that game.
    VonSims wrote: »
    Minecraft is soooo "blocky" though. I don't see how anyone enjoys that game.

I love it! ;)
    It's soo fun! Making a flaming netherrack fortress :3
    From what i've heard , Minecraft is Legos on steroids.
    From what i've heard , Minecraft is Legos on steroids.

Sounds about right, although think lego on a high.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I have never played Mindcraft, but it looks like logo, give me Sims 4 more real looking.
    Legos on 🐸🐸🐸🐸 work?
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    That's an interesting question. I shall stay impartial.

rerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorero
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Wpardue77Wpardue77 Posts: 129 Member
    Second Life is much better than Minecraff
    Just because a gme has better graphics doesnt necessarily mean its better
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    This is the game I'm waiting for them to finish.

http://www.gamesfoundry.com
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member

Is this any good?
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    Minecraft is such a good summation of my real life. I'm constantly going around killing cows for leather with a wooden sword and blowing up things with tnt.

Please don't report me to ATF.
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member

Is this any good?

Right now I'm in the early access and there's only a short tutorial to play. But after patch 3 the sandbox should be playable. There is enough money to finish the game as long as the devs don't change it again. I paid $30 for it on steam almost a year ago. You should go to the message board before deciding to buy it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/224440/discussions/

• xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I have Minecraft PE and I bet it's still better than TS4. Atleast we have pools in Minecraft and an open world. :)
    oh3cjs.jpg
    Lol bobyo. And lava! Don't forget the lava!
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    I have Minecraft PE and I bet it's still better than TS4. Atleast we have pools in Minecraft and an open world. :)

I don't get the pool obsession. I understand toddlers. But my sims never really did anything cool or outstanding in the pools. If it's for the sake of mansions. The fountain tool looks exactly like a pool. Other than that, I am seriously confused.
    kremesch73 wrote: »

I don't get the pool obsession. I understand toddlers. But my sims never really did anything cool or outstanding in the pools. If it's for the sake of mansions. The fountain tool looks exactly like a pool. Other than that, I am seriously confused.

#preach

I hated pools. My sims needed a pool intervention. If I left them alone for just a second they'd be in there and insist on not getting out.

edited September 2014
    kremesch73 wrote: »

#preach

I hated pools. My sims needed a pool intervention. If I left them alone for just a second they'd be in there and insist on not getting out.

I only made them in S2 for my fitness sims. But seriously. There was never anything 'cool' about the pools.

ETA: The only game that ever made them worth while was S1. Taking the ladders away made them die real fast.