Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yanti Sims 4 builds-NEW-23 June 2017- Cascade House -Pg 46

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    kimjo313 wrote: »
    Amazing yanti! I like the architectural design on this one. Very different! As always your furnishings look perfect. I like what you did with the kitchen cabinets!

kim :)

@kimjo313 - Hi Kim! Always lovely to hear from you! Hugs :D Thanks for the sweet comments. I am glad you liked the architecture because I spent a lot of time on it! The slanting bits can be tricky! Especially the roofing! Love the new cabinets in the game. Wish I had such a kitchen in real life! LOL! :D
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    Hi Yanti, you have been playing with the roof tool, don´t you? well done! it´s a gorgeous building, makes me plan about an Spanish themmed neighbourghood
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
    @follyfoot - Thanks dear Folly for the compliments and for adding it to your favourites! You are a sweetheart! Hugs <3

@misscbong - Thanks! How are you finding building for sims 4? Thanks for checking out my build! Hugs :D

@Fischio - LOL! :D Well normally it is me drooling all over your building pics! Thanks so much! Hugs :D

@BreeMiles - Thanks! I am enjoying discovering all the new building tools for sims 4! Glad you liked the roof! Hugs :D

@Cassee - Hi there! Lovely to see you here! Yes I miss MOO too along with CAS but I am getting used to sims 4. I didn't try the resizing tool. How do you do it again? Have to look it up. Thanks for stopping by and for your comments. Hugs :D

@AIRIS6962 - Thanks! You are sweet! Hugs :D

@Dels - WOW! Thank you! You are very kind! I am happy that you liked both my builds. Thanks so much for favouriting my build too. Hugs :D

@KaylyRed - Thank you! I appreciate you favouriting it! Very nice of you! Hugs <3

@Glenkarri - Thanks Vicki! I appreciate your support! Hugs :D

@junceda - Thanks a lot! You are always so kind to me! I appreciate you! Hope they add Create a world for sims 4! I miss your gorgeous worlds! Hugs <3
    Hi guys,

I shared a country manor today. It is called 'Sleepy Oaks'! It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large living room, large kitchen, dining room, 3 patios and a large garden with outside dining. I hope you guys like my build. You can find 'Sleepy Oaks' in the gallery if you search by my origin name: yanti68 Here are some pics:

24-9-14_14-12-2600x375.jpg

24-9-14_14-03600x375.jpg

24-9-14_14-02-2600x375.jpg

24-9-14_14-07600x375.jpg

24-9-14_13-52600x375.jpg

24-9-14_13-52-2600x375.jpg

24-9-14_13-53600x375.jpg

24-9-14_13-54-2600x375.jpg

24-9-14_13-54600x375.jpg

24-9-14_13-56-2600x375.jpg

24-9-14_13-55600x375.jpg

24-9-14_13-56600x375.jpg

24-9-14_13-56-3600x375.jpg

24-9-14_13-57600x375.jpg

24-9-14_13-57-2600x375.jpg

24-9-14_13-58600x375.jpg

24-9-14_13-58-2600x375.jpg

24-9-14_14-09600x375.jpg
  • AsmodeusesWifeAsmodeusesWife Posts: 240 Member
    Yanti! I love it <3:)
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
    you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    asmodeuseswife.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it B)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Sleepy Oaks is so beautiful, really elegant interiors and fantastic exteriors with great roof structure and balconies :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Stunning new build!

And I am loving building in Sims4 so far. How about you? I'm just finding it much more natural to build, and things feel much more intuitive. Just wishing we had spiral or L-shaped stairs, lol.
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh Ms Yanti, it's gorgeous. LOVE the back patio, side patio, front patio. LOVE them all. Color choice is superb!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • capturedmusecapturedmuse Posts: 300 Member
    Sleepy Oaks is my favorite by far, it looks like something straight out of a fairy tale. Though I would live in that in real life without a second thought. :)
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Amazingly beautiful! Love the new lot. The roof lines give it such character.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Sleepy Oaks is so very nice! :) The exterior design of it looks very nice! The curved roofing is very nice! The texture and colour of the exterior is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the open shutter windows in the build. Very nice curved patio for sims to enjoy doing painting on the easel in the sunshine. Great back patio for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors in the air. The water fountain feature is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the plants, rocks and flowers on the edges of the house and on the edges of the lot. The hedge fencing lining the front footpath looks great.The animal shaped bonsai looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colours and patterns that you have used for the walls through the rooms looks very nice! Very nice living room! Nice sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs in front of the fire, with the nice floral picture on the wall for them to enjoy seeing. The flowers look nice how you have placed them either side of the fireplace. Very nice sofa siting area for sims to enjoy sitting and having a chat together. The type of seating you have used looks nice and suits the home. The grandfather clock is a nice homely touch there. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The plates wall decor, the cutlery on the wall and the fruit bowl on the counter are nice kitchen touches. Very nice dining room! Nice type of dining seats that you have used there. The picture on the wall is nice for sims to see whilst enjoying eating their meals, and the plates on the wall look nice either side of the window. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms and nursery! The teddy in the nursery looks cute! Great study desk nook areas for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk tables having a read or using the computer. The pictures on the bedroom walls are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The clothes shelf on the wall, and the clock on the bedside table are nice touches. The yellow flowers on the bedside table are sunny for sims to see in the mornings. Nice sitting areas in the bedrooms. The hanging robe on the wall in the bathroom looks nice there. Nice side patio for sims to enjoy sitting outside on the seats there, enjoying the sunshine and air.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    You know when you pop up the first pic of a build there is something that catches your eye. Like with Sleepy Oaks. I noticed the pretty texture and the design. The great roofing, but it was the end veranda that caught my eye. I love it. There are so many older homes with beautiful verandas around my home, and I have always been jealous of them!!! Your is perfect. Another beautiful build yanti!!1 Off to the gallery, gotta have this one!!!

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @yanti68 - I love the elegance in Sleepy Oaks. From the elegant roof lines to the overall ambiance in interior design. I really like how you melded that carpet into the kid's room and how you used carpets to accentuate the cabinet areas in the kitchen!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Lovely build yanti! I like how you kept the curved roofing for the entire build and brilliant work with the interiors :heart_eyes:
  • PINKLADY1PINKLADY1 Posts: 142 Member
    Casa Grande is very beautiful. I really like what you did with the curved roof tool on Sleepy Oaks.
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Sleepy Oaks is a beautiful build Yanti with its soft colour pallet and fabulous architecture. It has a lovely soft and elegant feel to it. <3
    Hugs Folly
    Yanti! I love it <3:)

Thanks AM! So glad to hear that you liked it! Hugs :D
  • hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    Yanti! I'm so excited to see you building in The Sims 4. When you asked me about the system requirements, I was worried you were on the fence about getting it, but now I know you're building up a storm! La Dolce Vita--It's stunning! And that patio is just gorgeous! Casa Grande--I love the terra cotta roof and those little overhanging small roofs. I tried to figure out a way to work that into my build, but I couldn't make it work. You make it work, and it looks wonderful. Sleepy Oaks--This one kind of reminds me of the Hamptons for some reason, and it's beautiful. The porches and decks are fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing and for always, always being so supportive to everyone here in the Creative Corner and elsewhere in the Simming world. You always bring a smile to my face.
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Sleepy Oaks is gorgeous Yanti! I really like the layout and the interior!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    I really like how you neatly spaced out your planting, I always just try and cram everything in. I shall think about it more in the future.
  • tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    Wow, Yanti! I love Sleepy Oaks. Definitely my favourite house you've built so far. From the cozy furnishings, to the fantastic roofline, down to the wonderfully designed garden. I really like the wall treatment on the exterior as well - you have so many differing wall lengths and angles that it breaks up the structure perfectly and doesn't feel like too much of a good thing. Also I remember saying something similar to you before but you think of some great names for your houses. Sleepy Oaks sounds like my kind of house! ;-)
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    That's beautiful, Yanti! I loved studying all the new build/buy items! So pretty!
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Sorry Ms Yanti, I just saw your reply. Resize items by pressing SHIFT [ to shrink and SHIFT ] to grow. Really love this build!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Rc_shabba wrote: »
    awesome work I really like it B)

Thanks a lot! I appreciate your support! Hugs :)