Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Studio Fischio - Shiroten page 12

Comments

• AlourraAlourra Posts: 492 Member
    The level of detail on that first screenshot alone is blowing my mind. Villa Perle is so very gorgeous.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOWZA J! That is a fantabulous build! Drooling all over the pics! Perfect build! Added to my favourites! <3
  • FrutosoFrutoso Posts: 60 Member
    Thats is a beautiful and amazing build. I love it.
  • SuzyQSim1259SuzyQSim1259 Posts: 121 Member
    Amazing! I know how long that must have taken you to build and furnish. Awesome job! B)
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited September 2014
    @masajo: Thanks! I'm glad you like the landscaping. I think it's one of my best. It's a bit more of a challenge without moo, but the plants are so vibrant and and there's a good variety too :smiley:

@rosemow: Thank you rose! Always a pleasure to read your comments :mrgreen:

@ruthless_kk: Aww :blush: Thank you Ruthy! All I can say about you being an amateur is LOL!

@kimjo313: Thanks kim! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Fischio on
  • AsmodeusesWifeAsmodeusesWife Posts: 240 Member
    Absolutely stunning, Villa Perle is gorgeous.
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
    you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    asmodeuseswife.blogspot.co.uk/
    @petalbot: Thanks petalbot! I'm really looking forward to your first build :mrgreen:

@asphyxiateddoll: Thank you! :D I wanted to put in a greenhouse in the garden too, but it would have had to be on foundation which would make it ridiculously tall >.>

@Rc_shabba: Thanks Rc_shabba! :mrgreen:

@junceda: Thank you for the compliment :)

@tyene: TY! Yeah it's pretty massive lol. One of the Landgrabs came over and it took me a bit to find him xD

@BryonyRae: Thank you BryonyRae! I'm a clutter addict so I like the detail work :smiley:

@Tfbob: Thanks! Yeah the color choices for drapes are um...let's put it this way burning them would be an improvement XD At least we are able to stack them so we can get more variety.

@Alourra: Thank you Alourra! With these types of builds I'm usually of the more is more mindset :mrgreen:

@yanti68: Wow thanks yanti! :D

@Frutoso: Thank you! I appreciate the wonderful compliment :mrgreen:
  • jenba72jenba72 Posts: 44 Member
    Fischio, your builds...I have no words! They're just absolutely stunning, and so complex. I've been having trouble with just little cottages and bungalows - and here you are making exquisite mansions like they're no big deal. You're definitely an inspiration!
    @SuzyQSim1259: Thanks SuzyQ! :mrgreen:

@AsmodeusesWife: Thank you! I appreciated the compliment :D

@jenba72: That's very kind of you to say. TY! :mrgreen:

edited September 2014
    I have another wedding venue to share designed similarly to Bluebell Cathedral, but this time in a style more fitting for Oasis Springs. The name of the lot is Basilica de Sims and comes with the same features of as BC: reception hall with bar, kitchen, and piano.

09-24-14_9-46nbspPM_zps4a0285da.png

09-24-14_11-49nbspPM_zps839d8afa.png

09-24-14_11-48nbspPM-2_zpsce03918a.png

09-24-14_11-49nbspPM-2_zps2876cd55.png

09-24-14_11-48nbspPM_zps6e1b7513.png

09-24-14_11-46nbspPM_zps45c6c8dc.png

09-24-14_11-45nbspPM_zpsd0b5ab84.png
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    Wonderful !! B)
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    That is breathtaking! Going in game right now to favorite & download!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • aquiliferaquilifer Posts: 206 Member
    Now I'm completely in the mood to do another church. I've gotten so much more familiar with the new build mode since my first one. And I just got a crazy idea for a fountain.
  • BlackRoseBronwenBlackRoseBronwen Posts: 471 Member
    I love the starburst fountain. No that I don't love the rest but that pic just really popped out at me.
  • peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    stunning, but I wouldn't expect anything less ;)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Basilica de Sims is so very nice! :) The exterior of it is so very grand and great! The roofing is very nice! The towers and the dome structures on them are great! It looks very nice how you have used the arch items in the build! The water fountain feature is very nice! The flowers look nice around the water fountain.It looks very nice how you have done the curved kerbing either side of the front entrance area of the Church and have placed the very nice flowers there. The roof decor looks great! Very nice rooftop tower. The texture of the exterior looks very nice.Very nice outdoors courtyard in the build! Very nice bar counter area for sims to enjoy having a drink from the bar. It looks very nice how you have set up the tables and chairs there! The type of tables and chairs that you have used looks very nice! The red flowers on the tables are very nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. The red curtains look very nice how you have placed them in the courtyard area! The awnings over the bar counter looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the Church! It looks very nice how you have set up the pew seats either side of the Church, with the red carpet done the middle aisleway. The candles look very elegant beside the pew seats on one side and then the very flowers on the pedestals on the other side! It looks so very nice! The way you have used the columns and the spandrels looks very nice! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the Church! Very nice upper balcony seating area. It looks very nice how you have placed the red curtains at the front wedding ceremony area of the build!
    It is a very nice Church! :)
  • PINKLADY1PINKLADY1 Posts: 142 Member
    Oh my your lots are so beautiful. Your attention to design is amazing. I love both of the wedding venues.
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @fischio - I don't want to use the words amazing, great, wonderful, wow because they wouldn't properly describe what I feel about your mission style wedding venue. So, I grabbed a thesaurus and chose marvelous! Anyway...another awe inspiring work and an excellent community lot. :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Oh my goodness ! what a stunning and inspiring build , the roofing is amazing. :) Folly
  • AsmodeusesWifeAsmodeusesWife Posts: 240 Member
    Basilica de Sims is gorgeous :)
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
    you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    asmodeuseswife.blogspot.co.uk/
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOWZA! :o I need my bucket again! LOL! :D Can't stop staring at the pics! Such a gorgeous architecture! I love how you have used the roof decor, the friezes and the wall decoration for the entrance! Love, love, love the interiors and the outside patio area. The high ceiling gives the build so much of authenticity! Thank you for this inspiring build! Will definitely add to my favourites when I visit the gallery. (*) (*) <3
  • hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    Your builds are absolutely brilliant. I'm wiping drool off of my keyboard as I type. You are an inspiring artist, and I look forward to following your future masterpieces. Take care. -Bill
    @Rc_shabba: Thank you! :D

@BryonyRae: Thanks! I'm thrilled you like it, and I hope you enjoy it ingame :mrgreen:

@aquilifer: Crazy ideas tend to be the best or at the very least the most entertaining :)

@BlackRoseBronwen: I know what you mean :D It's my fav pic of the some odd 2 dozen I took :blush: TY!

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    I have no words !! WOW !! <3<3<3