Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EnGlam Sim Properties (E.S.P.)

Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Welcome to EnGlam Sim Properties owned by the now retired Singer/Songwriter/Actor/Host, Grammy Nominated Recording Artist,
and Queen frontman, the incomparable Global Superstar - Adam Lambert!

wNaYuhI.jpg]
Link to Slideshow - http://imgur.com/a/Yi5wJ#0

This was to be my entry for the BuildnShare Challenge #1 for The Sims 4, but due to personal circumstances, I didn't get it finished in time to enter. Ah well...

I have no idea what style of architecture this would be, it's quite eclectic. I guess you could say the style can't be put a box, just like Adam! :)

This was also my very first build for The Sims 4. It took me almost two weeks to build because I took my time looking at all the objects and getting used to the new build mode features. I had a lot of fun building and decorating the home of Adam's new retirement hobby. It includes three floors, with 2 bathrooms and 1 small bedroom.

The first floor is the reception area, 2nd floor is the client consultation/showroom/design area and the 3rd floor contains an entertainment area, rooftop garden, kitchen and private bathroom.

The backyard is landscaped and furnished also for entertaining and includes a bbq, fountain and 'Romance Room.' Oooo!

I haven't uploaded the lot or the Sim to the gallery yet, mostly because the gallery bogs down my game a lot so I play in offline mode 99% of the time. If anyone is interested in downloading the lot or even just a room, let me know and I'll try to get it posted for you. I'm keeping my older/retired version of Adam Lambert just for myself though. I hope you understand. :)

I hope you like the lot as much as I do. It's not a masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination. But I don't think it's TOO bad for my first try! hehe

Thanks for looking! :)

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Your home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! It looks very nice how you have done the windows in the build! The texture of the exterior looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers, plants and rocks either side of front porch steps. The gnome beside the mail box looks cute! The water fountain feature at the back of the home looks very nice! It is great that you have placed the umbrella covered table and seats nearby for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine and enjoying seeing the nice sight of the water fountains and the flowers edging the area! The bird bath is a nice touch there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is a very detailed build! Great layout of the levels and areas of the home! The reception area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have set up the reception desk and the sofa waiting area there. Very nice consultation area! The blue colour scheme of the room looks nice. Nice type of seats that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting chatting about plans in front of the fireplace. The flowers either side of the fireplace and the plant on the coffee table are nice touches for sims to see when sitting there. It looks great how you have used the dollhouse and the other building as representations of houses for the showroom area! Very nice windiw desk area in the design area. Sims will enjoy using the computer there or having a read of a book from the boocase, and enjoy looking out at the views whilst sitting there. It looks great how yiu have used the shade screen to divide this section off. The knight in the stairwell that leads up to the entertainment area looks great there. Very nice bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stool there having a drink and watching the tv. It looks great how you have placed the drinks canbinets either side of the tv. Sims will have great views of the outdoors whilst sitting drinking there. The black floor texture looks nice. Very nice entertainment lounge nook area. The blsck of the sofa seating looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting listening to the music from the stereo there, or have fun dancing to the music. The music themed picture on the wall there suits well the nook area, Very nice light filled sunny chess area! Sims will enjoy very nice views through the windows from there and enjoy the sunshine. The rooftop garden sitting area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat bench there, enjoying being outdoors in the sunshine and air. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers around the base of the tree there. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The curved counter looks great and it looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets . The fruit bowl on the counter and the yellow flower on the dining table are nice touches for sims to see when cooking meals and eating there,The floor pattern looks great. Very nice design of the bsthroom! The black, red and white colour scheme looks very nice! The double sinks and mirrors look great! It is great thst you used the triangular bath tub there. The blue colour scheme of the bedroom looks very nice.
    It is a very nice home and office! :)
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Your home looks beautiful! Nice interior colors and styles. I also love how you used retired Adam Lambert as your real estate agent. :)
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Gorgeous build, Karababy52!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Thank you so much for the comments on my first build, glad you like it! :)
  • BlackRoseBronwenBlackRoseBronwen Posts: 471 Member
    Amazing build @Karababy52 ! I'm so glad you decided to share this even if you missed the deadline.
  • KraftySimKraftySim Posts: 277 Member
    Very interesting build, @Karababy52!
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Nice work! I like how each room has a different style.
    5sXtTqH.png