Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Really thinking of going back to TS3

Comments

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Dariu wrote: »
    I find it weird that some people feel they have an obligation to announce that they dislike the sims 4 and is returning to the sims 3

I mean why not just do it without making a huge drama out of it
    How was the OP making a huge drama? And what about those who have announced they can never go back to TS3?
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    I find it weird that some people feel they have an obligation to announce that they dislike the sims 4 and is returning to the sims 3

I find it weird that some people feel they have an obligation to announce that they dislike people announcing they dislike the sims 4 and are returning to the sims 3, but yet I'm pretty sure they don't say they find it weird when people announce their departure from The Sims 3 to The Sims 4.
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited September 2014

I think it's more like a plea for help for sims4 improvements!

What i mean don't just quit it cause it still can be more improved and so a little critic is good.
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    I played Sims 2 last night. I have the ultimate collection, but I didn't really do anything I couldn't do with solely the base game. I played for seven hours with the same household and the only reason I stopped is I had to go to bed to get up in time for school. I've yet to play Sims 4 for longer than four hours in the same household.

I play between 3 and 4, but I'm going to play with 2 for a few days.

Yeah I'm the same. I'd get lost in all the previous games and resent having to come off the pc. Sims 4? I really can't get immersed in it, it's heartbreaking!

• Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I know I've said that the sims 3 was ugly and that I couldn't wait to stop playing it. Thing is that my sims in the sims 3 were pretty or what I considered pretty cause of all the CC I had... which is A LOT. I only got mad at the sims 3 cause of some stupid patch I lost all my games... which btw THANK YOU EA >.> that is like years of saved games... including one of the best legacies I've had.

I thought the sims 4 was going to be a great start and even though I'm loving the new cartoony look I kind of miss the realistic look my sims had. Not to mention that with all the lack of missing features starting with a whole new serie and no EPs the game feels more empty than ever before. The sims 2 was a huge upgrade and entertained me a lot and the sims 3 wasnt my favorite but I did enjoy the open world and all the possiblities we had and as far as how pretty sims were was easily solved with CC.

I don't enjoy how jobs have like 3 different branches within each career... why couldn't we get mixology and chef as different things? Pools being removed has made a big difference I don't know what to do with all my garden space. Toddlers and family trees... don't even get me started. The game has extremely low graphics and has a lot of bugs and loading screens and that just makes no sense to me. The lack of NPCs don't make my game play alive i miss cops, thieves and fire fighters. No supernaturals at all the game is extremely plain... that is why it got boring after like a couple of weeks.

I gave this game a chance I said I was gonna buy it , play it and then that way I would be able to judge it. I did all of those things and I can now say that the game entertained me for a couple of weeks but now I'm quite bored and YES EA the changes you made are noticeable and in my opinion they were not worth losing for the game you provided.

Very well said!! I agree completely. The only thing I do now is create sims in CAS in Sims 4, thats it because the bugs are so bad.
  • Options
    LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    Rinilex wrote: »

For the love of god, please change your signature.

LOL, they have a signature?

Can't see it 'cause I turned those bad boys off the second I joined here. Never have been a fan of signatures because they just clutter up my iPad screen. Little bitty screen doesn't like huge graphics in posts.
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    Well those who announced they cant return to ts3. They have every reason to.. this is a sims 4 forums thread

And besides. This game just came out... instead of complaining and whining about whats already done.. just wait for the EP to come out and judge from there.. on the direction its going.

seriously though... these people who made the sims 4.. im sure they have about 9,000 messages or more being spammed as criticisms criticisms and more criticisms..

• Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I don't have TS3 uninstalled but the game was way to laggy it made it not fun to play. I don't know how many time my game froze and I lost families due to that. But I love season so thats what is keeping me from uninstalling the game.

Well sorry about that but as you can see people can play Sims 3 without big problems and keep on playing it. Do you play in Isla Paradiso cause this is really a buggy place. Use Mods like Overwatch and Master Controller to lessen the stress for your Pc. The biggest Freezes and Laggs are due bad routing Sims and over spawn from Vehicles/Cars. So yes TS 3 is not Perfect but its EAs/ Maxis Fault for bad programming.
    I have mods and it still lags and yes I have IP but I don't play that world I was playing Alpine County.

Okay well i don't know about this place but should be working fine too with Overwatch and Master Controller. Anyway happy simming everyone :)
    Should be? That is a CC world and any world I play the game lags with those mods. Overwatch freezes my game at like 3 in the morning sim time.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    Well those who announced they cant return to ts3. They have every reason to.. this is a sims 4 forums thread

And besides. This game just came out... instead of complaining and whining about whats already done.. just wait for the EP to come out and judge from there.. on the direction its going.

seriously though... these people who made the sims 4.. im sure they have about 9,000 messages or more being spammed as criticisms criticisms and more criticisms..
    Uh, yeah it is a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 forum but don't you think they have a right to post on the forum that they were dissatisfied with the game so they decided they might want to go back to TS3?

Just wait for an EP but until then you can't complain or whine? I'm sorry, can I see your forum police badge?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Well customer have rights to do so... If EA keeps silent about it its their own fault. Thats only natural.
    But who i am to judge this i am only a trained salesman.... ;)
  • Options
    I don't have TS3 uninstalled but the game was way to laggy it made it not fun to play. I don't know how many time my game froze and I lost families due to that. But I love season so thats what is keeping me from uninstalling the game.

Well sorry about that but as you can see people can play Sims 3 without big problems and keep on playing it. Do you play in Isla Paradiso cause this is really a buggy place. Use Mods like Overwatch and Master Controller to lessen the stress for your Pc. The biggest Freezes and Laggs are due bad routing Sims and over spawn from Vehicles/Cars. So yes TS 3 is not Perfect but its EAs/ Maxis Fault for bad programming.
    I have mods and it still lags and yes I have IP but I don't play that world I was playing Alpine County.

Okay well i don't know about this place but should be working fine too with Overwatch and Master Controller. Anyway happy simming everyone :)
    Should be? That is a CC world and any world I play the game lags with those mods. Overwatch freezes my game at like 3 in the morning sim time.
    Really? For me, overwatch temporarily freezes it but that's just it cleaning everything up. Are you sure it freezes completely? Like even after a minute you still have a frozen screen? If so that s.ucks because it is a good mod to have :\
  • Options
    LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    SimChic1 wrote: »
    ..... I see your forum police badge?

FORUM_POLICE.jpg

It just arrived in the mail, I ordered it off the back of a cereal box.

LOL....sorry, couldn't resist.
  • Options

Well than thats a problem too sorry about. Can't help anymore works fine by me though.
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member

Most people don't feel we should have to pay even more to fill this game as it came with lots of omissions and bugs. Let's have some patches to improve things first before we decide to invest more money.
    Also most people who are disappointed gave rounded feedback in the official feedback thread-with what they think works in 4 but sadly doesn't make up for what is missing.

• Options
    SimChic1 wrote: »
    ..... I see your forum police badge?

FORUM_POLICE.jpg

It just arrived in the mail, I ordered it off the back of a cereal box.

LOL....sorry, couldn't resist.
    Lol don't be sorry haha
  • Options
    Just calm down
    What people have been dissatisfied has been posted over a thousand times

Hence EA already announcing return of toddler next EP

So atleast they dont have their heads sooooo far up their own buttocks not to be able to hear us
  • Options
    chloeazule91chloeazule91 Posts: 105 Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm getting bored as well. There are still a lot more careers, aspirations, and skills I have yet to explore, but once you've maxed out one of those things, the gameplay for maxing out the others is similar. I've already fallen into a repetitive routine with my gameplay.

I honestly call 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on all of you who are saying that you're done buying Sims products, you won't get the next EP, blah blah blah. Of course you will.
  • Options
    BayalynnBayalynn Posts: 67 Member

I always stop and watch your signature...ITS SO DISTRACTING! LOL

• Options
    Just calm down

So atleast they dont have their heads sooooo far up their own buttocks not to be able to hear us
    "What people have been dissatisfied has been posted over a thousand times"

Because "This game is so great," hasn't been posted a thousand times. I actually don't mind people being repetitive about how they feel towards 🐸🐸🐸🐸, even if they have oppossing views. Why do you?
  • Options
    Bayalynn wrote: »

I always stop and watch your signature...ITS SO DISTRACTING! LOL

Whenever I am disattisfied with The Sims 4. I Pause it and look at my signature for a few minutes
    And i forget what i am mad/disappointed about and resume my game.

Its therapeutical
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Schantal wrote: »
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I know I've said that the sims 3 was ugly and that I couldn't wait to stop playing it. Thing is that my sims in the sims 3 were pretty or what I considered pretty cause of all the CC I had... which is A LOT. I only got mad at the sims 3 cause of some stupid patch I lost all my games... which btw THANK YOU EA >.> that is like years of saved games... including one of the best legacies I've had.

I thought the sims 4 was going to be a great start and even though I'm loving the new cartoony look I kind of miss the realistic look my sims had. Not to mention that with all the lack of missing features starting with a whole new serie and no EPs the game feels more empty than ever before. The sims 2 was a huge upgrade and entertained me a lot and the sims 3 wasnt my favorite but I did enjoy the open world and all the possiblities we had and as far as how pretty sims were was easily solved with CC.

I don't enjoy how jobs have like 3 different branches within each career... why couldn't we get mixology and chef as different things? Pools being removed has made a big difference I don't know what to do with all my garden space. Toddlers and family trees... don't even get me started. The game has extremely low graphics and has a lot of bugs and loading screens and that just makes no sense to me. The lack of NPCs don't make my game play alive i miss cops, thieves and fire fighters. No supernaturals at all the game is extremely plain... that is why it got boring after like a couple of weeks.

I gave this game a chance I said I was gonna buy it , play it and then that way I would be able to judge it. I did all of those things and I can now say that the game entertained me for a couple of weeks but now I'm quite bored and YES EA the changes you made are noticeable and in my opinion they were not worth losing for the game you provided.

Very well said!! I agree completely. The only thing I do now is create sims in CAS in Sims 4, thats it because the bugs are so bad.

Yeah the bugs are extremely annoying. I tried playing The sims 3 :( i couldnt it stops loading after a while :/ thats the bug that ruined my game once.
    Crackseed wrote: »
    @Orchid13 - SimGurus won't show as new members AND their messages have a green border above them :)

Thank you! I couldn't see that on my iphone

21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Just calm down

Where did they announce this news. I haven't seen it or read anything about it. I really don't think toddlers will make a return without recoding the whole base game. How will they be introduced into the game since the toddler suddenly burst into a child of 9 or 10?

6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Just calm down

Where did they announce this news. I haven't seen it or read anything about it. I really don't think toddlers will make a return without recoding the whole base game. How will they be introduced into the game since the toddler suddenly burst into a child of 9 or 10?

Unsure Glittery One - there's some fake gurus running amok and I suspect some of their misinformation is unfortunately being repeated :\
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    Didn't read any news about this too. Still silent what will be really happen.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Just calm down

I agree. I don't think they will come back. And i havent seen this announcement

21mbz47.jpg