Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rounded Corners

Can someone tell me how to make rounded corners on the counters and railings? I read all the lesson on building and can't find anything on it. Why don't we have a page with this new Sims? This system on posting on the forums is very confusing and over whelming. The shear number of posting makes it next to impossible to find what your looking for, and be able to come back and see if someone answered you. This isn't an easier system, on my page if I had a problem, I posted it and 99% of the time one of my friends was able to answer me within mins. so much more friendly user that way.

Comments

• Options
    ArcaneDesiresArcaneDesires Posts: 147 Member
    edited September 2014
    I've actually been wondering this myself. I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Sorry I'm of no help, but I really, really want to know how people have done this too. Hopefully someone knowledgeable can reply soon.

EDIT: Found out now! Just incase it helps, I finally found a video actually showing it. What you have to do is go to buy mode and when you're in the counter section there's an option that probably says Auto Counter: ON Switch that to off and then go to the counter you want, click on the bit that allows you to change the colour and now there should be an option to change the shape of the counter you're putting down as well.

I've done it and it works, took a little while to acknowledge the change, but I can now change counter shapes to my hearts content. Yay! Hope that helps if you haven't already figured it out!
    Post edited by ArcaneDesires on
  • Options
    PuzicatPuzicat Posts: 8 New Member
    I did a mini tutorial on making rounded counters over at Mod the Sims with pictures. Look under the Sims 4 Help section for making rounded counters or you can do a search of my recent posts on the website. Hope it helps! They were really hidden!
    :D
    Puzicat

modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532775
  • Options
    LablupapallionLablupapallion Posts: 12 New Member
    Thanks ArcanaDesires I found it and was able to do it, thank you both for getting back to me.
  • Options
    skyeuk05skyeuk05 Posts: 122 Member
    Thanks for the link :) will give it a go later
  • Options
    mphgirlmphgirl Posts: 62 Member
    This is very helpful. I've been wondering how to do this for a while now.
  • Options
    mara3004mara3004 Posts: 48 Member
    Thank you very much for the information ArcaneDesires. It's greatly appreciated!