Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CREATIONS by chealsycat - NEW! FUTURAMA - dorm for future students - CCandCAP free pp. 13-17

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh this is a fun lot! :D I like how you have placed the ship and the lighthouse together! Good idea to use the window from Roaring Heights for the lighthouse. Loving all the fun beach decor too! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    edited July 2014
    Under The Sea is such a refreshing, exciting and fun cafe. Really well thought out. Love the blue entry way, makes me feel like walking on water :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited July 2014
    Under the Sea is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting to watch performances :) Great design of it! Very nice oceanic themed furnishing of it! The large ship looks great ! Great exterior of it! The pirate flag on it looks great and the string lights look pretty. The port hole windows look great. The light house looks great! It looks great how you have done the exterior of it, and used the curved window walls. The roof looks great! It looks great how you have coloured the outdoors area flooring blue to resemble the sea, and have placed the starfish and coral there. The water fountain and king Neptune feature looks very nice. Great layout of the build. It is great that that you have placed seat benches outside for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine, looking at what is happening outdoors. Very nice nautical furnishing of the interiors! Nice shades of blue that you have used for the interior. The waves wall and the other wall pattern looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the shells string decor along the sides on the wall. The blue columns look nice. Nice type of seats that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting on and watching the performances, and nice shade of blue that you have used for them. It looks great that you have placed a boat on top of the tables, which is nice for sims to see when sitting there. The hanging ceiling fish decor looks great! The fish tank window suits the build well! The wall panel lights look nice. Great stage area! It looks great how you have coloured the stage floor and the light effects items blue. The sea creatures , coral and mermaid are great backdrops for sims to have when performing. Great pictures that you have posted of the sims performing at your cafe! The sims look like they are having a lot of fun both the performers and also the sims enjoying watching them. I am glad that the sim made it safely out of the glass box! Very nice picture of the build at sunset with the lovely orange skies!
    It is a great build! :)
  • Options
    kulpickleskulpickles Posts: 111 Member
    edited July 2014
    Your cafe looks wonderful. Is all of the content just the Sims 3? I haven't seen some of those things. It looks like it is a fun lot. Great job! :D Kris
  • Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh, thank you so much, Rosie, Yanti, Christine and Kris!
    49979.gif
    kulpickles wrote:
    Your café looks wonderful. Is all of the content just the Sims 3? I haven't seen some of those things. It looks like it is a fun lot. Great job! :D Kris
    Yes, Kris, everything is from the game or the Store. Some items are from buydebug. But no CC at all :) I sometimes use CC for my sims (but I say about that if I upload them :wink: ) But I've never used any CC in my builds :D Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hi everyone :D
    Here is my another creation for Showtime:

MAGIC SPELL ~ Live Venue+Potion Shop

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8340477

Welcome to MAGIC SPELL - Live Venue and Potion Consignment Shop! =^.^= CC and CAP free :wink: Fully play tested in game. Enjoy 8)

nX6W6Sm3d1w.jpg

7SXsOwJKGzk.jpg

EQMn-PmuLvY.jpg

VmfdmhlMkBg.jpg

zfu85f1TmH8.jpg

OhQdslV8-h8.jpg

crvQlaHrlgw.jpg

nTXHJwWvGwA.jpg

gh4CrEJVhHo.jpg

6Hmn4TSzz98.jpg

x2HzDmOYYXs.jpg

hz6dQRT-Qxg.jpg

6EY4V1UByos.jpg

_etg-ekUldk.jpg

vV3K6zbExj0.jpg

VEB3VWn1yBc.jpg

8H-ffsn4eaE.jpg

cj0w3jxRbmY.jpg

VJaCpQr5FKc.jpg

1uEC99px9u4.jpg

yAEeUiXZOKY.jpg

4fM0IjQEr6k.jpg

iAUKSnzwvBM.jpg

bvVH-9HNxow.jpg

mUui0ovp-_8.jpg

mH1ldNefPVk.jpg

O2PpVDwEOpg.jpg

BgbzjYiKwr0.jpg

V_T7l67kHm0.jpg

wWE1xqdAXYg.jpg

_w9w5RXUPCw.jpg

yUfB3_7Ta3M.jpg

z9HcQEr_4Sc.jpg

03a_GmNRhMA.jpg

mvuqa9icPVk.jpg

JShbRi9Tsvg.jpg

Uq6YK7gXUYo.jpg

MWJhQz_7y34.jpg

Vujrq6Ij5Yw.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8340477
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Magic Spell is a great place for sims to enjoy visiting! :) It is great that it is a combination of a live venue and an elixir consignment store.Very nice exterior of the building! It looks great how you have used the skylights! The Plumbob on the top of the building looks great! It looks great how you have used the fantasy trees! The night time photos of your build look very nice! The lights and the green flooring and furnishing show up well and the starry skies look nice. The fantasy trees look great at night time! Great pond area. Sims will enjoy fishing there,. It looks great how you have done the harvestable produce garden corner! It looks nice how you have placed the plants and trees there. It is great that you have included money trees there too! The crystal flowers look nice growing there. Sims will enjoy harvesting the plants in this area to use in making elixir potions. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the building! The green patterned flooring looks nice! The stained glass window type panels that you have used looks great. The candles ceiling lights that you have used through the build look great and suit the theme of the build. Great stage area! The spooky, full moon, black trees, purple skies backdrop looks great! It looks great that you have placed a black cat on a pedestal! It looks great how you have set up the tables and chairs for sims to enjoy sitting at and watching the performances. The type of flowers that you have placed on the table tops look nice. Great black and green colouring of the seats, The standing upright candle lights add a great feel to the build. Very nice elixir potion shop area! Great texture that you have used for the walls there. It looks great that you have placed the spooky changing portrait pictures on the walls there! It looks great how you have coloured the wall candles, register counters , gem cutter, rocking chair and bookcase green and black ! It gives a great effect and look! Sims will enjoy buying their elixir potions and other ingredients for alchemy there. The books decor and bottles look great on the counters. Sims will like coming to the lot and doing their gem cutting, as well as relaxing in the rocking chair having a read of a book. The big spiders look scary on the walls! The green coloured grandfather clock looks great there! The cobwebs add to the great magic and spooky feel of the build! It is great that sims can use the alchemy station to create their own elixir potions. It looks great that you have placed bottles on the nearby round table. The spider web pattern on the floor rug looks great! Great gothic themed seat for sims to sit on! Great photos that you have posted of simmers performing at your venue! The acrobat performing with fire circle and on the ball looks great! Great light effects! I am glad that the female sim was able to come out safely from the box after the magician put in the swords! It looks nice that you have coloured the stairs green. The big green coloured ghost looks great! It looks great how you placed the weeping fairy statue and recoloured her wings green. It is great that sims can harvest honey from the outdoors hives to use in elixirs. Nice green and black recolouring of the hives. Nice upper area of the building. Sims will enjoy karaokeing there. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar, whilst listening to music from the dj booth.
    Sims will enjoy visiting your great build! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oh Rosie! Thank you so much! I always enjoy reading your detailed feedback :D

20368.gif
  • Options
    DesiiAnoworDesiiAnowor Posts: 371 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hello Chealsycat. I just stopped by to have a look-see and I have to say that your builds are stunning! Very well put together.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hello everyone!

Thank you, DesiiAnowor!

74692.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Here's my latest lot

CRYSTAL MUSIC

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8366816

CC and CAP free PRIVATE VENUE and ART GALLERY where you can watch simworldwide famous acrobats, singers and magicians. There are also precious masterpieces from ancient to modern times - including the famous Crystal Collection - to see here. You can also learn glass blowing, painting and even ballet dancing!
    P.S.: Requires Roaring Heights, The Now & Then Century Manor, Stiff as a Board, Light as a Feather Dance Collection and Prism Art Studio :!:

APuR4R_qhZE.jpg

psy74Kdr_gg.jpg

CJfCgFLyt1A.jpg

x3gEkwKPN1E.jpg

lrFLghNq0Rs.jpg

ulPDHiBivIQ.jpg

HNPv3MJuT_s.jpg

6Qcmf9wFz88.jpg

v8q9hiQJlQA.jpg

GNcZuJsg0qU.jpg

OGNyHNv0-2Y.jpg

Fn_bW8a3Qt4.jpg

O-nnzbpbLCU.jpg

upuMgsIx5cg.jpg

OqrcTAJ8l2k.jpg

BWi9itjRDP0.jpg

ELUhQtWREkU.jpg

RHfJx70j6Hw.jpg

9YmhEcUWT8E.jpg

zTFHlGpUcd8.jpg

UdGX64lmExA.jpg

eXgx8GdC3FY.jpg

pdWx_Yr6hME.jpg

px-PvtJqtBU.jpg

i3qCW4t2Rck.jpg

6rbZKS8_VKo.jpg

9yPXxUzFcvU.jpg

lxi7pse6dI8.jpg

dpFSPt1mJCw.jpg

C0Zg4CKbk7A.jpg

DsddftEuk7c.jpg

Vs2ZJLIgXM4.jpg

XLWpUL5v6pU.jpg

a2cTFntWyXQ.jpg

r5EoLlhhe0w.jpg

W5EqUpt7kYk.jpg

j8rbWqdLgwQ.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8366816
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited July 2014
    Crystal Music is Cool! I love the guitar pool and those awesome fountains out front. The stained glass and pretty blues used throughout look great! Rec'd :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    Lovely venue! Love the stained glass windows, the fountain and the pool area. Recommended. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Crystal Music is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :-) It is a great combination of a private venue and art gallery. The guitar shaped pool on the rooftop looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the loungers on the rooftop enjoying the sunshine. They will also enjoy doing painting on the easel, with great views whilst painting. Very nice exterior of the building! The stained glass windows look so very nice! ! It looks great that you have placed llamas either side of the front entrance pathway, and the water fountains there look nice! The flowers are very pretty for sims to see when coming to the venue. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the building! Great stage venue area for sims to enjoy performing or watching other sims performing there. Nice shades of blue that you have used there and throughout the build. The stained glass windows background to the stage area looks very nice! It is very nice the types of tables and chairs that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting at and watching the performances. The flowers on the tables are very nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. It looks great how you have placed the big chess pieces the stage and have coloured and placed the big blue hand on the stage area! The colourful side blinds looks very nice! It is great that you have placed the sims 4 poster on the wall in your build! Very nice Egyptian room of the art gallery! The pattern and colour of the walls suit the Egyptian theme very well! It looks great how you have set up the displays of the Egyptian relics, statutes and the sarcophagus there! The wall flame lights look great. Very nice Chinese themed room! The pattern on the walls suits well the theme of the room. The Asian themed water fountain and the fans decor on the wall looks nice there. Very nice art gallery room where you have placed the statues and used the blue and gold wall panelling! The pattern and colour on the floor looks nice. Very nice hallways areas of the venue. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the walls there. Nice sitting areas for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the arm chairs and looking at the nice pictures that you have placed there. Nice shades of blue that you have used right through the build. Sims will have fun using the glass blowing machine! It is great that they will enjoy painting on the indoors easel too. It looks very nice how you have done the display room with the nice glass blown items and the stained glass windows! The colours of the curtains there look so very nice! Very nice upper bar area for sims to enjoy sitting and having a drink from the bar. Very nice dance studio area! Sims will have fun enjoying using the dance bar or dancing on the dance board. It looks nice how you have done the square seating with the plants in the middle of it. The grand staircase is very nice! Nice colouring and patterning of it!
    It is a very nice place to enjoy visiting! :)
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gorgeous chealsycat!! :D That build is amazing, I like how your usual icy blue colour scheme has come back for this one ;) I notice you use it a lot in your builds! Great seeing the place occupied with Sims btw, really nicely photographed :D stain glass windows look great! Well done :thumbup: ~YJ~
  • Options
    krolik890krolik890 Posts: 3 New Member
    Определенно! Есть и свои плюсы. Теперь проще отслеживать темы друзей на иностранных форумах. Челсичка, я надеюсь, теперь чаще к тебе заглядывать. :D
  • Options
    Wow! My thread is still alive :D I didn't know about that ;) Many thanks to everyone who left comments here <3
    ty0807.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    Angella_RosettaAngella_Rosetta Posts: 185 Member
    Hi Chealsy! How are you? I'm getting used to finding my way around and finding my friends too! Happy Simming! : D :D<3
  • Options
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wow! Crystal Music is absolutely stunning and beautiful. Your builds are always filled with fun and fantasy. I love the fountains and the swimming pool .. amazing! Left a rec :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg