Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Skywatch Command Center - A home for Space Pioneers

AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Skywatch Command Center
H8yocd.png

The home for those who brave space, the final frontier, as far as their fuel capacity takes them...
PSXupG.png
The home for those who prefer their private command center over a party basement...
X07wVu.png
The home for those who like the claustrophobic charme of a bunker...
slMnjt.png
The home for those who don't need to revel in the lavish lap of luxury
b89AgH.png
The home for those who like to explore, dissect, collect and present everything they can get their hands on...
x8iQjE.png
The home for those who live (with) their dreams...
SqSriH.png

So pump up your muscles, polish your observatory, put on your enviro suits...

... and follow your Captain to the stars...
whPhcQ.png

System specs: Command Center, launchpad, laboratory and collection center, gym, housing for a crew of up to 4, Captain's quarters, various R&R opportunities, mess hall, observatory, hydroponic facilites

Interested in joining the big adventure? Search the gallery for "Skywatch" find Asante81 or #rocketship

Comments

• skull_ookieskull_ookie Posts: 62 Member
    This is awesome! Its really creative and fits in seamlessly with Oasis Springs. Great work! Also That viewing room is a great touch, by the way :D

Riddles and Rabbit Holes: A Sim 4 Legacy Blog ~ riddlesandrabbitholes.wordpress.com
  • AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    Thanks ;)
    Too bad not many people like to download un-luxurious, themed, crazy things... hehe.
    Actually I just was annoyed by having that ugly rocket standing around in my garden. So I built myself something like the "James-Bond-Evil-Mastermind-Hideout-with-Rocket-in-a-Mountain" version. Just to have that thing off my lawn... And I have to say, I started to like my Space Cowboy facility...
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    O.o
    I think I may have just found my earth based watchtower for my Justice League sims that I plan to make at some point!
    I love It!
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

edited September 2014
    Hmmm you might have to add some rooms for them, but there's still enough space. You could get rid of some of the huge empty balconies!
    Let me know what you do with them ;)
    (Btw: there's more beds than 4. It's 4 single ones and a spacious double one for the Captain and his... "acquaintances" ;))
  • lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    This is really cool! Great way to use the rocket ship and telescope. They really do always look odd when placed on the lots.
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    This is incredible! Thank you for sharing!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Skywatch Command Centre is great! :) Great exterior design of it! Very nice descriptive background details that you have written about it! It was fun reading the words that you wrote to accompany and describe each photo! Very nice presentation of your build both in pictures and words in this thread! The telescope on the rooftop level looks great! It looks great how you took a picture of the Captain sim through the circular window. It is a very creative build! :)
  • TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Wow, sweet sci-fi build! LOVE how you've done the rocket room!! :D

Thanks guys :)
    Oh and that "circular window" is a sculpture called "The Monolith". It's an astronaut career reward like the galaxy hologram. And I really liked looking through it with the galaxy hologram and the spaceship...

BTW: Follow the Captain!
    0tF2Sp.png
  • pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    I think this is absolutely fantastic!
    Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    So cool! I remember your TS3 builds and always being stuffed full of creativity so it's awesome to see you doing the same in 4. And the astronaut suit pose is epic :awesome: Following to see what you come up with next :mrgreen:
    Fischio wrote: »
    So cool! I remember your TS3 builds and always being stuffed full of creativity so it's awesome to see you doing the same in 4. And the astronaut suit pose is epic :awesome: Following to see what you come up with next :mrgreen:

Ah, that was you! Thanks :)
    The problem is: I'm not that happy about the build mode possibilities. So it might not be much that comes from me. I like weird-creative building. And with these options I cannot even build a farmhouse with foundation and a barn without on the same lot :(
    I feel like being choked by auto-do-everything-no-do-anything-else...
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Yeah, without cfe and other constraints the game is very limited if you want to do anything out of the ordinary. Building is now a lot more intuitive, but few features/cheats for advanced building unless you like giant gnomes on your lot. No terrain tools at all really kills me too :cry:
    edited September 2014
    I'd exchange a million giant gnomes for terrain elevation, ponds, cfe and moo... and my beloved water glitch... *sniffles*

EDIT: Hmmm just had the weird idea to make a signature with "I'd exchange a million giant gnomes for TE, CFE and MOO!"
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Asante, lovely to see your TS4 build! I remember your TS3 builds! They were very creative! Love the Command Center! Good job! :)
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Asante, lovely to see your TS4 build! I remember your TS3 builds! They were very creative! Love the Command Center! Good job! :)

BTW: The Captain likes to party!
    sWRlv8.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    The bar area of the home looks great! :) The sims will have nice views through the windows whilst enjoying sitting having a drink on the bar stools and having a chat.
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    Asante!!! It has been SO long since I have seen you in Sim world...I am very happy to find you are creating again. :)
  • 22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    This is so cool! I love how the rocket is "in" the house! Awesome build!
  • DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Very interesting idea ! I need to finally try out the rocket in the game ;)